Rab Se Sohna Isshq

sahiba...what a woman!!! - Page 2

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
glad some one spoke visha :)

this is indian mentality.. always making a woman responsible for a mistake! if der is someone who's character is shaded in gray its ranveer!

why is he still playing da double game? sahiba chahiye pyaar keliye n jazz for paise!

wow.. what a man!

nd he doesn't even trust her.. if his love is true, he would have never lost his trust on sahiba.. coz true love n trust can't be separated..

but i dunno, cvs r spoiling dis show.. its so messy now! hope sahiba unites with her love n drama ends.. poor jazz deserves some justice,

my opinion, not intended 2 bash/criticize anyone.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Priyamvada

glad some one spoke visha :)

this is indian mentality.. always making a woman responsible for a mistake! if der is someone who's character is shaded in gray its ranveer!

why is he still playing da double game? sahiba chahiye pyaar keliye n jazz for paise!

wow.. what a man!

nd he doesn't even trust her.. if his love is true, he would have never lost his trust on sahiba.. coz true love n trust can't be separated..

but i dunno, cvs r spoiling dis show.. its so messy now! hope sahiba unites with her love n drama ends.. poor jazz deserves some justice,

my opinion, not intended 2 bash/criticize anyone.

we are discussing a character but don't go personal priya & for your kin information being a law graduate from one of the best university of india...i plead so many women in court against domestic violence...you are talking about my mentality i am only discussing character here but you are going personal...why don't you know tat being a citizen of india our constitution privided us  freedom of speech...i have not said anything agaist you priya...why making personal attack on me...by making topic on sahiba i have no intention to justify ranbeer he is evil chaqacter i never said that he is doing goog...what why this personal attack...& still you are claiming that yoyu are not bashing or criticizing.anybody.. & as for as mentality of india you can't change it even i have tried my best to change & even i am still fighting to change this mental leval...but we can't change...that's why i never seen a single tv show based on saas bahu...Edited by sukhminderkaur7 - 11 years ago
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: sukhminderkaur7

we are discussing a character but don't go personal priya & for your kin information being a law graduate from one of the best university of india...i plead so many women in court against domestic violence...you are talking about my mentality i am only discussing character here but you are going personal...why don't you know tat being a citizen of india our constitution privided us  freedom of speech...i have not said anything agaist you priya...why making personal attack on me...by making topic on sahiba i have no intention to justify ranbeer he is evil chaqacter i never said that he is doing goog...what why this personal attack...& still you are claiming that yoyu are not bashing or criticizing.anybody.. & as for as mentality of india you can't change it even i have tried my best to change & even i am still fighting to change this mental leval...but we can't change...that's why i never seen a single tv show based on saas bahu...

Please enlighten me which part is the personal attack made? From the post Priya had made, its clear that she stated her opinion just like the topic maker made. Everyone is expressing their views here.
yourHighness thumbnail
Aren't we all being sexist here by just blaming Sahiba :S  how about Ranveer or Daljeet 

...Rishab... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sukhminderkaur7

friends...first of all i want to make it clear that i am just talking about the character of sahiba..not here to offend anybody...after watching todays episode i could not stop myself to comment on sahiba...so this sahiba who came to chandigarh at night to save her fufaji along with daljeet without telling anything about this to her parents,being a married woman she should tell her mom in law about that...our society is not so advance that a woman is going out  with a stranger without telling her family as this work can be done by sahiba's father..after this when ranbeer driven daljeet in a car in anger she again running behind her calling and shouting  daljeetji...being a married woman you can't imagine such things from her🀒...& after that when  ranbeer jumped his car she knew that that even ranbeer is in the car she again keep on shouting daljeetji...now what can i say about this abnormal character🀒😑...this sahiba really making mockery of indian woman's character..sorry to say i have never seen such a loose character of a woman in main leads in any indian movie or serial...😭😭😭plz...leave your comments...it is my personal view about her😊.

sorry,dear.I can't agree with you.Sahiba now feels for daljeet.The siuation was such in a state when she had to choose between Ranveer and Daljeet and she chooses what her heart chooses as a lover rather than what she has to choose as a married woman.I don't support that because of being an indian married woman she should care for Ranveer only as he is her husband.I am not supporting Sahiba.Sahiba was never happy with her marriage.She had to marry Ranveer according to demand of situation.But she always loves daljeet and still considers him as her husband though initially she loved Ranveer but then she was a little bit immature who did not know what is the meaning of love.and now she totally realizes her love is meant for daljeet who always stands by her in critical situation.Being in a situation she realizes the condition of Beauty who has to stay away from her husband.So she was desperate to help Beauty at any cost.She didn't think anything else.and Daljeet was no stranger to her.She clearly covered her face at night so that no other stranger can see her.
It was just my personal opinion.I didnt mean to hurt anyone's feelings.😊

Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

Please enlighten me which part is the personal attack made? From the post Priya had made, its clear that she stated her opinion just like the topic maker made. Everyone is expressing their views here.

no ,i don't need to tell anything...as i don't expect any justice from anybody here...i don't know why you keep on curtailing my freedom of speech...
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
If you feel that there is anything to clear with what i have said, please feel free to PM me with any questions you may have.

Thank you. 

Regards, 
IF DT 
KateLover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: venesa

sahiba is a black mark on womens name
just hate sahiba

Hello Ashisho fan.I agree with u😊
abouttime thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes indian woman should support their husband and that is exactly what Sahiba is doing.She is married to Daljit.She considers Daljit her husband not Ranvir.Marriage to Ranvir is her compulsion to  save Daljit  from police custody and she has remained silent fearing for her husband's life as Ranvir keeps threatning to her.All this torture inflicted on her family ,she is tolerating because of her husbad only.when she saw the car plunging to river,as any normal Indian wife she is supposed to be worried about her husband only and not any other man.she rightfully called daljit's name only.she proved she is an Indian wife.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abouttime

Yes indian woman should support their husband and that is exactly what Sahiba is doing.She is married to Daljit.She considers Daljit her husband not Ranvir.Marriage to Ranvir is her compulsion to  save Daljit  from police custody and she has remained silent fearing for her husband's life as Ranvir keeps threatning to her.All this torture inflicted on her family ,she is tolerating because of her husbad only.when she saw the car plunging to river,as any normal Indian wife she is supposed to be worried about her husband only and not any other man.she rightfully called daljit's name only.she proved she is an Indian wife.πŸ‘

Yea but she thinks to herself that she married Ranveer to save her family reputation. Thats all she talks about and nothing else. Even though her family is being tortured by Ranveers father. In fact she even told Daljeet outside of the hotel that her Family's reputation is more important than anything. Sahiba is a very confused girl and really does not know what she wants.