sahiba...what a woman!!! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sukhminderkaur7

friends...first of all i want to make it clear that i am just talking about the character of sahiba..not here to offend anybody...after watching todays episode i could not stop myself to comment on sahiba...so this sahiba who came to chandigarh at night to save her fufaji along with daljeet without telling anything about this to her parents,being a married woman she should tell her mom in law about that...our society is not so advance that a woman is going out  with a stranger without telling her family as this work can be done by sahiba's father..after this when ranbeer driven daljeet in a car in anger she again running behind her calling and shouting  daljeetji...being a married woman you can't imagine such things from her🤢...& after that when  ranbeer jumped his car she knew that that even ranbeer is in the car she again keep on shouting daljeetji...now what can i say about this abnormal character🤢😡...this sahiba really making mockery of indian woman's character..sorry to say i have never seen such a loose character of a woman in main leads in any indian movie or serial...😭😭😭plz...leave your comments...it is my personal view about her😊.
lovely post dear,even i have not seen a character of a leading lady like sahiba...making mockery of everything whather it is family or parents or inlaws...

I don't agree with you (the topic creator) at all. Why are you only blaming Shahiba and not Ranveer? Shahiba made it clear to Ranveer that she doesn't love him and all she promised was to be a good DIL for the family which she is doing. About her going out at night, she didn't do it she could meet Daljeet; it was for her aunt who she loves. I don't think she was wrong for being about Daljeet instead of Ranveer, ultimately, Daljeet is her life and her everything not Ranveer. I think her reaction was very realistic. What I don't get is why aren't there any posts on Ranveer who's a murder, liar, and a cheater, yet he has the audacity to question other people about their behavior. Ranveer disgusts me more than Shahiba. Ranveer's dad, don't even get me started with that guy. He's such a @#$#. I want Ranveer to find out his dad's truth so he can teach him a lesson.

Originally posted by simmi_rajiv27

lovely post dear,even i have not seen a character of a leading lady like sahiba...making mockery of everything whather it is family or parents or inlaws...

What about RANVEER? any comments oh his behavior and his character...I would really like to hear what you guys have to say about him.
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

When Ranveer can be with Jazz, why can't Sahiba be with Daljeet? In fact Sahiba was legally married to Daljeet first, even had their suhaag raat and till now, she had clearly stated to Ranveer that her husband is only Ranveer. Even her Kaurva fasting was for Daljeet. So isn't it obvious she would be shouting for Daljeet? ðŸ˜Š

Ranveer on the other hand, could just tell Jazz that he don't love her. But why is he playing with her feelings giving her false hope? Jazz now has no one else and only relies on Ranveer without knowing he was the cause her father died. So its totally alright that Ranveer plays with Jazz's feelings but he also wants Sahiba at the same time knowing she doesn't loves him. ðŸ¤”

AGREED!!!! Sahiba has been true to Daljeet where Ranveer is a cheater. I love Sahiba and Daljeet together.
why the hell is it necessary for a girl to inform when everyone has equal rights . did ranveer told about his girlfriend or when he too was leaving ?
Originally posted by Akshay_Kundal

why the hell is it necessary for a girl to inform when everyone has equal rights . did ranveer told about his girlfriend or when he too was leaving ?
i think you are right dear... but plz...tell me onething,is our indiansociety has become so advance overnight that a youngwomen going on a nightout & her parents or inlaws are not supposed to know where is she..Edited by sukhminderkaur7 - 11 years ago