No, Ananya failed. Not the Justice System

Posted: 11 years ago
I am watching Wednesday's episode.  In the episode, when Raj mentions Ananya failed to prove Viraj a criminal, Ananya replies that the law failed.

But actually the law didn't fail.  The law failed regarding Jhanvi's death.  But the law didn't fail where she failed--that is the DV aspect of it.  True she wanted to prove he was responsible for Jhanvi's death as well, but her main objective was to expose Viraj and his crimes of DV against Jhanvi--the CCTV footage was her smoking gun.  

The law didn't fail in convicting Viraj for Domestic Violence and some other crimes. Viraj was convicted and received a sentence for his DV.  The reason he's not still confined for that is because he had been subjected to illegal practices in the asylum.

Ananya's courtroom was always a media game.  What the public will see and want to believe.  It was never a court.  In the court, Viraj's fake video tactic wouldn't have worked, nor would it have been a tactic to use in court.  However, in the live show format it worked.  Because the people believed easily what they would rather believe.

Get that straight, Ananya (and maybe the CVs).
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
Nice post i completely agree with you infact Ananya proved Viraj innocent in front of everyone..
The justice system did not fail.  It did convict Viraj based on the video, and they didn't allow Viraj to do in court what he did in Ananya's Judge Judy setup.  It's not their fault if a bunch of corrupt cops abuse their power and subject Viraj to shock treatments to cover up their other crimes against Dev & Komal.

Neither did Ananya fail.  What failed was Ananya's employer RealTV - they didn't have security in place to prevent Unniyal from hijacking the show?  In the real world, the show would be off the air and replaced either by extra advertizing, while the problem was being sorted out.  No way would someone like Viraj be allowed to hijack it the way he liked.

Have they yet discovered what happened to the technician?  Or was he just bribed to shut up?
No, no mention of the technician.

I wouldn't have called it Ananya's failure if it weren't for the way the conversation happened between Raj and Ananya. 😆
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
Great post Lik and I completely agree on ur Annaya/ System takes.
Viraj could have shown that fake video anyway. Because he has his turn to say something in defense and he showed that video to put his logic. There was no reason of Unniyal hijacking the technical room. Viraj just gave his logic against the video clip.
Ananya knows Viraj is OCPD patient?
Originally posted by afreenaamna
Ananya knows Viraj is OCPD patient?

Nope.

^^^ She's gotta know, since Uma & Gayatri got the opportunity to tell her everything, uncensored by Viraj or Unniyal