Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 14th December 2012

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.😃
I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

14th -Dec-2012 : ' Vinayak's  beheading'

Prescribed to all.. A MUST WATCH!!

As Vinayak see Indr he recalls the moment when Indr apologies to Mahadev and Parvati for his sin. He says "You are the same guy to whom I freed from ur sin?"
Indr says that he got liberated from the curse of Mata Parvati not this notorious lad..and also says that he is not that special that people are fearing him ..its just that he is Mata Parvati and Mahadev's son.

Indr threatens him and asks him to apologies to Mahadev...as Vinayak gets down Indr is in misconception that the boy is listening to hm

Vinayak blows wind on Indr and other devtas, literally making them to fly..
Indr and the rest are pissed and they take out their swords.

And lol...🤣 Narad ji is made to play some ROCK music by Vinayak..

Nandi is worried about Vinayak as Indr might harm him.
The devas attack Vinayak , but Vinayak defeats them.
Nandi informs all this to Mahadev...AT that time all the devtas goes to Mahadev and takes his refuge.

Mahadev is very furious on this and gets up from his seat

The saptarishis requests them not to take the trishul in his hands.. all fear for what was the worst that might happen.
Rishi Kashyap apologies to Mahadev for giving the curse...

They all request Mahadev to not to go to Vinayak but it was too ate.

Back here Vinayak is troubling the devtas..when with a loud sound Mahadev appears..
Shiva goes to Vinayak and says "Do you realise that to just follwo ur promise given to your mom u have done so many sins!"

Vinayak says that There is nothing sthat is sinful to follow promise made to ones mother.. this way Vinayak back answers Mahadev.

Back at the pooja.. Sarswati ma asks Mata Parvati to dedicate water...all the ladies are doing some havan n pooja kind of thing along with Parvati ma.
Shiva then tries to make his son understand and explains that he should not let his pigheadedness effect his logical thinking.

Shiva also says that he is his father and would always wish for his good.. In order to gain knowledge he needs to immerse his ignorance.

The kid shouts at his father saying that he is his mother's child and thus complete (perfect)

The kid challenges Mahadev... and if he is defeated then he would accept that his mind needs repair work!
The kid talks insultingly with Shiva taunting him by saying is he scared of war and does he carry the Trishul to scare people.

All are even more shocked at the kid's behavior.

Rishi Kashyap is saying silent prays that Mahadev should not punish Vinayak.. where as Brigu is pained to know the future.

Shiva gets reminded of the real cause of all this.. the curse which Kashyap gave him when Mahadev slayed his son.

OMG I have tears in my eyes... Mohit's expressions are Extra ordinary.. I really could feel Mahadev's painful plight!😭
The child tells that if he thinks that he is a child yet.. in that case he himself would attack him first.

The child throws his maze at Shiva which turns back to the child..
All are shocked to see this!
The child again throws the maze at Shiva...

OMG this is overwhelming feeling.. need some air to write further!

Shiva tries his best to control himself but to see his own child is up against him that too in a war makes him feel devastated .
Mahadev has tears in his eyes and the moment which he always wanted to escape was in front of him tearing him into a thousand pieces.

He couldn't .. didn't want to do this but being the part of the Trinity he couldn't afford to give a wrong example for others.

Then his Trishul gets flamed. He with a bruised heart picks up the Trishul, but couldn't brave it to leave  it and then sees it make its way towards Vinayak- his son.
As the Trishul goes to Vinayak all are appalled!
At the same time Parvati ma happens to arrive and sees her son die in front of her own eyes.

Guys this is
THE episode where I dont have any doubt that Mohit can do any role under this sky with the same perfection.
God bless him, the makers and all related to the show.

------

Precap:

Mata Parvati orders Mahadev to bring their son back to life.

Thanks for reading the WU

Regards
SIa

Edited by *Khushii* - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moharika_Fan thumbnail
Can u plz be little fast in giving updates?Just a kind request.
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow todays epi was one of the best.
we think dkdm is given its best but every time they come with more best epis.
this epi will break the prevoius record of trps of weeks and sunday me epi god knows how rage it will create.
but one think i didnt came to know that why parvati came shouting putra how she came to know whats happeniing out
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jhatka laga, trishul apne ap apna command
kar ke take off kiya. ME ka precap dekhkar
main restless ho raha hu, kab ayega sunday,
kitne dino baad , ya pher kitne ghanto baad😆.
Ek ke baad ek dhamakedaar episodes.
creativity getting better and better day by day.
Thanks, for the update👍🏼.
Chinappa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is the most amazing and most fantastic and most touching series and the greatest fight... Mohit is seriously class apart, oh boy he is definitely one of the most finest finest finest actor who is worth much bigger things. I'm sure nobody could have ever done justice Mahadev's role other than awesome Mohit. Vinayak too rocks and the next best I would say. Mohit's expression is so intense and awesome, it's not anger but it's his pain which shows... Hats off to Mohit. One thing which I really appreciate about is the star cast, boy they have been inch perfect in selecting their actors... Full marks to them on this.

Awesome epi and Sia, u r fantastic with ur wu. It's always fantastic to read urs and shruthi's wu's and mnx, a vry crisp wu. Fantastic.
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If today's epi was mohit's episode then the maha episode of sunday will be sona's. Sona, if you are reading this then read this, we all love you. And sia, thank you for your emotional written update.
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Such was the effect of todays episode for me that I installed Life ok channel on my Dish satellite than watching it on you tube! I want to watch this on my big screen TV...I want to see every minute expression of Mahadev! MINDBLOWING! 👏And I am looking forward to Parvati's rudra roop in ME! And the whole Ganesha stories...
ramki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks sia for nice update.superb episode.
sanju01 thumbnail
The whole episode was too good.Mahadev's dilemma was superbly shown.Mohit was superb.There was anger,disappointment, grief everything at the same time on his face.I just couldn't feel that he was acting.Everything looked so real.Hats off to mohit!
Parvati couldn't feel anything during the bath and pooja.After her pooja got over she realised everything and came running outside but it was too late.I really hope to see her Adishakti roop once again. Hope she teaches a good lesson out there who interfered a lot due to which the disaster happened. Hope she gives one or two gyan on privacy and freedom of woman.
I knew they are going to show bappa in bad light to justify Mahadev beheading him.They showed him as too much arrogant and proudy today. Bappa attacking Mahadev, in spite of knowing that he is his father was too much.
No matter how much cvs try to justify mahadev's action,but still killing ganapati was not the solution. He could have tied him or made him unconscious too.probably because of the curse they showed him doing like that.
Narad's expression when indra was attacked by bappa were too good.He was enjoying Indra's thrashing
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thank you for the written update. It was so sad seeing mahadev. Me looking forward to parvati's anger on sunday.