WU(14th Dec):Lo aaj main kehta hoon...I LUV YOU!;

_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the beginning but hated the ending!:( But still love the pre cap!<3

thanks for the update:)
..Tangled.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
stupid track! but thnx for wu...
mayankit thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG such a fantastic show. I wonder what will happen to them now.
Sparkler8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Firstly, thank you very much for the update.
Now about the drama going on between RK and MB. This is the only serial i watch currently. Yet I feel the plot similar to others.
MB will eithet be kicked out or leave rk mansion herself. (Similar to IPKKND, misunderstanding) She patches up with Mallik. Trishna will cry infront of her about how she destroy her dreams and yet come back after RK left. Madhu to pacify her didu will decide, since you say i destroyed your dreams, i will make them come true.
Both will then go to some audition where Avinesh is either actor or director who hates RK. He will identify MB as RK's wife and to take revenge against RK, he will sign Trishna with a condition that Madhu also will have a role in the film.
Madhu will then think of RK accusing her of loving his stardom and decides to prove her worth. She takes on the role with Trishna. (From here i think its simlar to Kasamh Se where aparajit deb uses bani to destroy jai walia but then because of their love for each other, they unite. I stopped watching the seriall briefly after that so i don't know what happened but this one looks to me as going in the same line.)
Then may be RK's ishqwala love brings him before a successful MB. He realises his mistake of listenining to Dipali's poison. (Again similar to Parichay and IPKKND) He asks Madhu to forgive him and they remarry with all rituals.
Well, this is what I think will happen. Actually I am new to forum but i used to read all rishbala ff/os/ss before. After watching todays episode, I just can't take this misunderstanding drama and decided to type my first post.
Edited by bgscribe - 11 years ago
wonderblake thumbnail
thanks for the WU dear,

I was afraid to watch the episode first hand so came to read the WU first.

Now I can go and see the episode!
Hdhd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.awesome first half.
rajiv_register thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
RK character from highly intelligent, understanding man who tolerates his step father-son has suddenly turned into highly suspicious man. That too on Dips instigating it, of all character who he hates like anything. Wonder if anyone switches characters like this. It can only happen in indian serials. Edited by rajiv_register - 11 years ago
Raj_preet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update😊
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the WU, dear.😊