14/12 Dragon Club:Yash's Drunk CON-fession Saga :P - Page 28

Posted: 11 years ago
@Zetter - Only God knows how many times I watched AarYa's ZRA performance! πŸ€£πŸ˜³ They were so dreamy! 

@Saf - I'm good dear! πŸ€—

@Sammy - That was a fantastic take! πŸ‘ I loved how you related Yash's OCD to Arpita's death! It's very logical for a character such as his. He cares passionately for things. And everything coming to a Full Circle was marvelous! That was perfect choice of words!  
@saf-
Awesome take...
I really love how u put those quotes before going on to explain it regarding the epi..
It just comes across very beautifully... πŸ˜ƒ
@Safii - the female ye dil hai that was played has been played before also.. During the math question scene... 😳
I absolutely adore this version and its lyrics as well...
@Saf, Vanny, Abby: Thanks! I really enjoyed reading your thoughts on the episode as well. 
@Kitty..
Hahahaa... I just read what u said... πŸ˜†
I didnt get frustrated at Aarti today at all... I ws too lost in my Yash ji to get frustrated on Aarti..
Hahaha.. Infact as i have said.. I am planning to kick away Aarti.. Yash ji is mine... 😳
I don't need to talk about the cuteness of this episode, everyone covered that well enough ;-)
But oh man, what a reality check Prashant got today! I loved how Shobha gave it to him, full on. The look on his face bothered me though, he's not liking what he hears. The more he hears to forget about the past and let Aarti be the more he is going to try and get her back in his life. I'm just happy they showed Shobha hearing him, and putting him in his place.
Oh boy, oh boy!
My version of what happens on monday:
----------------------------------------------------

Y:I was drunk last night PVland time and on friday real time.
I hope i did not do anything Aisa or Vaisa..

A:(Trying to control her laughter) Oh believe me Yashji there was a lot of Aaisa-vaisa stuff that you did.☺️☺️☺️

Y:Nahiii.You are not joking or pulling my leg naa Aartiji ???

A:All the pulling and pushing was done by you only Yashji. OMG i am embarrassed.😳😳😳

Y:Nahiii. Main lut gaya barbat ho gaya.And i do not even remember a thing.
Why,why does this always happen to us???

A:Well it seems your memory gets affected by beer as mine did with Bhang.

Y:Yes,but you did finally remember our maiden CON, so how was that???? I always wanted to ask you that but the CVs would not let me.❓❓❓❓

A:I had a bit of help from Burfi,then Aman.

Y: What we did a free-show before them ??? And who is Burfi anyway ?????🀒🀒🀒🀒

A:Nahi nahi Yashji do not panic. Burfi was just this random guy i met on the road and we just played dumb-charade and danced to JJSS.

Y:Now you are tellling me.Thank GOD!!! For a second there i got petrified that i had become an exhibitionist.But what did Aman do to remind you???

A:Oh!!! Aman well he more or less recorded our CON.

Y: Nahiii. So he did see everything. Nahiii.Mai lut gaya barbaad ho gaya. πŸ€’🀒🀒🀒

A:Calm down Yashji,he did no such thing. He just kept my magic mobile ON to shoot our raas lila.

Y:OMG so our family believes in having ***- tapes during CON sessions. First Pari and now us.
No wait we bet Pari to it so we are the path-breakers and spearheads in this whole record while you do it thing.

A:Its OK Yashji as long as we were the only ones after the candle and camera went off so our secret is safe. Its not like we are in a daily soap where people are doing live updates on our CON sessions now 
is it ???

Y:Thank GOD for that ! Come ON Aartiji lets watch our 2nd CON using our CCTV footage.

A:Yes. We are soul-mates, we can only remember CONs if we see things in HD..
-------------------------------

Ok guys will catch up later !!!
Something I forgot to mention in my take, but that is related to it:

Aarti needs to be vulnerable when Yash confesses his love, not confident as she was today. She has to need the confession rather than expect or want it, and there is a simple reason why. Nothing artificial like alcohol is going to give Yash the courage to confess is feelings; the only thing that can make him do that is Aarti. If Yash is hesitating today it is because he doesn't sense that need in Aarti to hear those words. In fact he is mainly confessing for his own happiness, and so he hesitates because there is no rush and he doesn't know how Aarti will react. Sure he knows she loves him back, but that is just part of the problem... what if she makes fun of him, or shouts at him for taking so long to say it, or what if she hates the way he confesses and gets angry. For Yash, because there is no sense of urgency or desperation in the situation, because he sees that while the confession would make Aarti happy, she is happy without it too, all these little things seem of the essence to make the confession seem big and important. He will only realise that they don't matter when he sees Aarti in a position where she needs to hear this truth in order for her to let him help her. Then it will come tumbling out without a second thought because he will be doing it totally for Aarti and not himself.

Edited by Samanalyse - 11 years ago
@Deepti: Your predictions just get better and better! πŸ€£

The last line was a killer! πŸ˜†