bye ppl gonna do some work now😊
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Sammy dearest, I found this on FB.

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Kadeen: Way to force me out of stalker mode! 😆 Perfect!

*back to lurking*
Edited by Samanalyse - 11 years ago
kholita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

This poem is for our aarya after yesterday episode i find it great for their situation i hope you like it 

He stands on the edge of smiling

As soon as he wants to flirt with me, 

he forgets his words

He's shy, I know my darling is shy

And in the strongest moments of love, 

his mind goes blank

I wish I could turn off the moon,

So he could  speak in the dark

I started acting like him,

to let him know how I feel

Maybe he would be able, for once,

To steal a word from my mouth

As soon as he start his confession,

he change the subject

and he drown on a wave of laughter 

inside a sea of tears

As soon as he feels the words becoming sparse,

He looks for a way back

With him, even silence is better than a million songs 

And in the strongest moments of love, 

his mind goes blank

saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@ Sudha, Ash, Jyo: Thanks 😃

@ Anitu: Hope you feel better soon.🤗

Just sharing some caps

Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
My laptop has just been royally funked and I can't decide whether to cry, curse, break something or hold on to my calm. So now I'm mobile less and laptop less, and I have to depend on my iPad. Great. Just great. Screw you Windows 8😡😡

Hey everyone😊
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Samana: Just now read your post. Fantastic summation of the present situation.👏
As far as the confession is concerned some of us spoke about it once...that in case of Yash and Aarti it was always given that impact would be most felt when they are at their emotional worst. Both of them were such emotionally scarred individuals that there was no other way. I loved how clearly you presented the reasoning of their controlling behaviors. Again, they went that route because they couldn't handle the depth of their own trauma. Yash controlled his environs when he was in that state, whereas Aarti is controlling her relationships...the idea is to keep the mind distracted so that one doesn't dwell too much on the core problem. It's only when the other stays put even under the worst-case scenario that the confidence comes that he/she is here for good. I had thought that knowing that Yash loved her would propel her to confess...but this doesn't seem to be happening. Aarti knows Yash loves her...with or without direct confession...but she is again doing what she normally does, keep that love separate from her fears. Till she is pushed to understand that  in order to overcome that fear (read Prashant), she has to trust this love and take strength from it...just as Yash did post her confession...she'll continue to travel between her compartmentalized psyche, her very own inbuilt defence mechanism. Yash won that boxing bout taking courage and hope from the love she offered even when he had outed her.

Your words on Prashant were spot on. His selfishness is taking a darker tone now and with it is back his need to manipulate people and emotions to his advantage. As far as he is concerned, "I have undergone redemption and repentance...I was punished by Nida in the same way I treated Aarti; I faced death; I helped Aarti...all good reasons that I should be forgiven and given back the life that I gave up."...He himself has become all... the victim, advocate, judge, and God. It is difficult for him to accept that the people he left behind have indeed moved on and that they don't even look back at that cross road anymore. He is trying to control a nonexistent situation. I love how CVs have consistently presented his selfish character...even through his cancer stage. Nobody leaves Prashant...Prashant leaves people...and the one who really did (Nida) hurt his ego more than his emotions, so he decided to turn her either in to the bad one or the one who came into his life to give him the lesson of his life. Everything is always about Prashant...there is no other way
Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
@Kitty..
hahahha... I still wanna CON my Yash ji... 😈
Aarti ji is in deep trouble... hahahaha...
Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally my thoughts on friday's episode:

What i loved:
----------------
The entire episode.❤️
But especially the hand grab and chest rest towards the end.

These two have certainly come a long way and always gives a pleasure to see such love between them.
Very well executed,shot and enacted.

"Thank you for coming into my life"
❤️

Compare that to "I hate her, i can never love Aartiji"
-"Love can happen just once in life"
-"I married her only and only for my kids"
-"Stay away from me,don't come in front of me"
-"Dhoka,Hadsa,Mann ka Paap"

So that line spoken on friday compensates for all the crap from earlier episodes.

What i hated:
------------------
That the episode ended.

What made me angry:
----------------------------
Prashanth having dreams of Aarti.
Symbolic meaning---- the sunshine he had in his life in the form of Aarti had been closed-off with the curtains of his selfishness and his brutal apathy for Aarti.

Now there is this eclipse in his life that's making him blind and restless.

Why can't he dream about Nida for a change !!!!

What i applauded:
----------------------
Shobha maa giving a much needed reality check to Prashanth.
That splash of water on the face is the best thing she has done since P came back.
It makes her emotional blackmailing easier to digest.

What made me laugh:
---------------------------
1)Aarti's deliberate teasing and making it difficult for Yash to confess.
2)Then Aarti's anxiousness to hear the words and disappointment when Yash goes on to talk about her other avataars as a mom,homemaker and DIL.
3)Yash overcoming his OCD. His urge to have Aarti's 100% attention to himself. 
4)Vidhi and Pari getting caught eavesdropping. Vidhi does need to doll-up more for Panku so that he starts seeing her more as barbie than dhol.

Lots to look forward to:
------------------------------
1)Aisa- Vaisa kya kar diya Yash ne ????

2)And as per articles we have to start planning for a retro style party it seems.

3)What happens to Pari -Pratik's marriage??? How does Bua dig out the truth???

4)Did Dr Kurien disappear from the face of the earth ???

5)The 3rd BMT still to go but it does look as if all P is suffering from is severe cough. whatever happened to stomach grab ???
Maybe the two BMT sessions have done their job.
Edited by Deepti1808 - 11 years ago
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
I need a keyboard for this stupid iPad😡

Deep Di, Dr. Kurien has come to my side of the world to take care of the delivery of one of my teddybears. Since Aarti seemed to be doing fine with her con-life, I thought it was about time my teddies ka prem kahani shuru😳

Indu Di very good response to Sammy dearest, and your latest letter from Aayu was so beautiful. We've all been waiting so long for him to be cocooned between both of his parents
Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 11 years ago