Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eva JQ thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
P nightmare 😆.. if Prateek sneaked into Aarya bedroom and took this pic, that would be awesome! Aarya can put this lovely pic on their bedroom wall.. P will go craaazzzyyy seeing this beautiful pic 😆

Eva JQ thumbnail
I think next week precap is hillarious... Yash has his hang over and sees his room is quite messy.. that really rings a bell for him.. OMG another CON 😆.. he probably thinks he already said the ILY thing to his Aartiji too 😉
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning All!!!

@Kadeen: Thanks...Well, they can't let Ayu go without any preamble...we won't let them do that. The kiddo needs a voice to shout out to the CVs that he/she is still around in the audience's mind and heart.😃
What happened to your laptop? Has the hard disk crashed?

@Zet: Hi sweet friend...How's the weekend so far? Met the family? Take care...hold on to the smiles...
🤗

@Deepti: Fab analysis...👏   Yeah...Shobha is back...Now the question is will her returning to the old Shobha of yore will be the trigger for Prashant to turn negative again? The fact that she will go back to rooting for Aarti and not lend even an ear to his wishes and needs?😕

Friends, I've just put up Part VII of Sparsh...on page 49. Please ignore the link on Page 1for Part VII for the time being. I've sent an SOS to Pearl for that. She was the one who gave me the previous ones (I really need to take some comp classes...😳). Anyway, here's the link:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3308447&TPN=49
Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Sunday Funday Lovelies!!!

@Indu: A beautiful morning to you Pal 🤗

Weekend is busy, been decorating the apart and my parents' house with siblings...Despite the lost we couldn't let the kids miss out on Christmas.

Thank you very my friend...Left you a little present in the MF, the update was fab 👏 ❤️

You and the family have a wonderful blessed day...Much love xox 

@Samana: OMG that was one heck of a post regarding AarYa and P...You summered up everything perfectly, great job my friend 👏 👏 👏

Have a wonderful day Everyone 🤗 🤗 🤗
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Eva JQ

Good Morning Indu 🤗

A very good morning to you too, Eva!! 🤗I just saw you responded to Ayu's letter. Thanks. I have just opened that thread.
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My chota mausera bhai was updating it to Wondows 8. It seemed frozen...so I turned it on and off aur aaj...not loading. So I assume all files have been wiped. I'm not freaked out yet because all the books/stories I'm working on should be stored in my email inbox...if not...then I'll freak out.  Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 11 years ago
Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just did some random browsing and saw what Kadeen wrote about P

or he is sleeping under Aarti's bed waiting for his turn in the dostana con.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

This was in context of the cctv rewind thing !!

If only it were true he could have seen some Aarya moments close quarters and burnt out of jealousy.
Both his ex-CON partner and Dostana CON partner were laying it on the thick on friday.
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yash ji you better confess before doomsday..if not we will not be in peace! 😆
Eva JQ thumbnail
Originally posted by: InduG64

A very good morning to you too, Eva!! 🤗I just saw you responded to Ayu's letter. Thanks. I have just opened that thread.

I love the letter.. waiting for Aarya love letters next time 😉
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Deepti1808

Just did some random browsing and saw what Kadeen wrote about P

or he is sleeping under Aarti's bed waiting for his turn in the dostana con.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

This was in context of the cctv rewind thing !!

If only it were true he could have seen some Aarya moments close quarters and burnt out of jealousy.
Both his ex-CON partner and Dostana CON partner were laying it on the thick on friday.

I said that? In response to what?😆