Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eva JQ thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Tilashini

Yash ji you better confess before doomsday..if not we will not be in peace! πŸ˜†

according to Mayan old believe the doomsday would be on 21/12/2012..  so please CV before the Mayan doomsday please make Aarya ILY super duper romantic!πŸ˜†
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@eva LOL !! now that'll be awesome Haan.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

how are you ? missed you ...πŸ€—

btw who won the Diwali with Aarya contest ? πŸ€”
Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
These eyes will be the death of me πŸ€’ πŸ€’ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ  

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

My take - Friday's epi

I was busy the past couple of days and just got to watching the episodes.  I read some of the takes at random - the takes I read did not comment on Pari and Vidhi's eavesdropping behavior.

I found it very odd that Vidhi, a middle-aged woman and Pari who claims to be modern were getting a high by listening to initimate moments between AarYa.  Well if they were so keen - why did they not just refuse to come out of AarYa's bedroom. I noticed they did their best to linger - and when neither Aarti or Yash paid attention to them eventually excused themselves.

I am curious what motivated them to shamelessly pry on AarYa's personal conversation?  I know many viewers will say this is masti - or this is so cute!  But is it just so or is it indicative of their psyche?  In other words:

Is it  a harmless quest to know what is going on in the personal and most initimate moment of AarYa?

OR

Is this voyeurism?

RE:  Is it  a harmless quest to know what is going on in the personal and most initimate moment of AarYa?

Being curious is OK but resorting to surreptitious means to satisfy it is not.  Now I will give 2 examples that the CVs have provided to clarify my statement.

Aman used Aarti's phone to capture the post-bhang and uss raat initmacies between AarYa.  However he himself did not view them or keep a copy of the MMS.  The phone stayed with Aarti and she viewed the contents of the phone clip alone.  Although Aman made the recording on Aarti's request - she was unaware of the information gathered.  He provided her all info voluntarily - without stealing or privately viewing the MMS himself. 

So in my POV - Aman watching and videotaping AarYa was a harmless act. 

On the other hand - with respect to Pari's uss raat:  the producer used his (phone) camera to surrpetitiously (that is without Pari's knowledge or consent) visually capture the sordid intimacies between him and Pari.  Here the producer was motivated to capture all interactions between him and Pari in a stealthy manner.  He was driven by the desire to blackmail and control Pari.  

So in my POV - the producer videotaped Pari with the intention of harming her.

RE:  Is this voyeurism?

The CVs have suggested the possibility that Vidhi and Pankaj are undergoing a mid-life crisis.  And Pari given her uss raat secret is probably harboring feelings of guilt, shame and insecurity.  Is this (surreptitious) eavesdropping a mode of indirectly satisfying a hidden desire for rejuvenated romance in their marital lives?  Are they experiencing a void that AarYa's budding romance seems to somehow provide the "thrill" that they are missing?  Are they so desperate that they need to experience through AarYa that inner contentment and glow of unbridled, new found love? 

My POV - This is voyeurism.  Their lack of decorum and shame at being caught in the act by their husbands and wanting to continue doing so even when their husbands try to dissuade them - makes me think that Pari and Vidhi are trying to assuage some deep void in their own marital lives!  They are motivated to eavesdrop by a strong desire to expeirience the private moments in the lives of AarYa - thereby indirectly finding fulfillment of unsatisfied desires!
Edited by anonee - 11 years ago
Pooja_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
TC article
Why Aarti is Saying that I cannot Come Back to you Prashanth that I Already Married to Yash? Why She Needs to tell?
That Means Prashanth will Start Wooing Aarti and Getting Close to Aarti ?
Does that means Aarti knows that Prashanth Want her Back?
Does Aarti will Able to Tell Shobha abt Prashanth?
Does 3rd BMT over ? Or Still on the Cards Yet to come?
So This Week Hope We Will get all the Answers...
TRPs are also going to be Out, So We May Expect Some Intresting and Fast Paced Episodes without dragging too much ...

Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nahiii Anonee/Meena i tried to avoid responding but this time i am forced to respond.

They (Pari- Vidhi) were curious
Yes.

But why ???

They are really invested in the couple (Aarya)
They especially Vidhi had directly or indirectly many a times tried to get them together.

All they wanted to hear was a confession not anything else.

I am sure had matters turned intimate they would have backed off.

So i think that you are making a mountain of a molehill.
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Anonee: When in a joint family, that's not voyeurism of any kind...that's just lighthearted fun. I can tell you N number of stories of a suhaag raat where the couples were embarrassed by a hidden family member (one of my aunts had hid under the bed on her own sister's SR...and that too when she was eight months pregnantπŸ˜‰). In my case, my nanad and sis-in-law had hid in the balcony, the door to which was through our room...Of course, my husband was already onto them and threatened to lock them outside for the whole night if they didn't apologize by holding earsπŸ˜†...What I am saying is what Vidhi and Pari were doing had no ulterior motives other than plain curiosity and fun...
Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
Eva JQ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tilashini

@eva LOL !! now that'll be awesome Haan.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

how are you ? missed you ...πŸ€—

btw who won the Diwali with Aarya contest ? πŸ€”

hey dear πŸ€— I was having my cuti as well.. I went to Penang.. Love Georgetown and I love the sea... πŸ˜³
Mr.Zk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey All,
Check this and Leave your Precious Comments...😊

Yash-Aarti VM on Guzaarish :)

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Had to attend some Muslim functions during the weekend. Will write my special type of take first thing tomorrow morning god willing!