Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Uff a very busy weekend .. Ok I hv indexed all takes on pg1 now .. so everyone can easily go through all the lovely takes πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ ... Angel waiting for your take.. take your time  😳

Just read the TC article too about AarYa hosting a party for Dubey's 30th wedding anniversary whose theme is going to b retro which means we might get some AarYa musical dancing moments again πŸ˜› But at the same time it seems Aarti will end up telling all truth to Yash by mistake since he will b hiding behind curtains and Aarti will think its Prashant and will tell him that she is married to Yash , so she can never come back in his life , so stop dreaming πŸ€”...

On one hand I m happy that truth comes out from Aarti's mouth only ..even though this is not how Aarti might hv wanted to tell it to Yash but at least she can do all the explanation to him πŸ˜ƒ But on other hand I wonder why Aarti had to tell Prashant something like "I m married to Yash and I m never coming back to u " πŸ€”... Does that mean Shobha will tell Aarti about Prashant's secret desires and so Aarti will warn him about it ?? πŸ€”... My only worry is Yash should not think that Aarti still hv soft corner for Prashant but she is stuck in this punarvivah and so cannot go back to Prashant when her heart is still with Prashant ... Oh well I hope Aarti makes it clear to Yash that her heart only beats for him and noone else so that there is no confusion in Yash's mind about it πŸ˜•

It seems CVs r all charged up now with all high point bombastic episodes with Trps coming back πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lulujjjj thumbnail
@Kadeen   thanks dear yep the scripture restricts us from  getting our precious life destroyed from these evil actions. Not to get close to fornication it is the eye which sees the opposite sex  gets attracted to it, than women men are naturally attracted to her face or her outer beauty,
so the Quran puts a blockade to both the sexes believing men and women to guard their gaze,  the man to lower his  gaze first.if he is seeking a woman in marriage he can look at her but only her face and upto her  wrists  are allowed, and they cant be allowed to stay in a seclusion,  her father or brother or his sister father should be present, and loved the last para and that what was my view about the whole post.

Edited by lulujjjj - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Kaaden: In India its still male dominated society ..in fact in most asian countries its same story .. so thats one of the reason I guess πŸ€”... but times r changing .. these days in most of our daily soaps , men take all the slaps from women πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Everyone...Just stopping by to say that I really love our little family here, you guys are awesome ❀️ πŸ€— πŸ€—

Great discussions all  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

@Jyo: Hmmm well I for one i'm happy that the truth will come from Aarti herself but I don't think Yash will think that she has any feelings for P...If he thinks back to the way Aarti acted with/ P during Diwai but then again I could be wrong πŸ˜• πŸ˜›

What I want is for Yash to give her a chance to explain herself and not jump to conclusions cause that's the Scindias' tray, they like flying off the handle  

OT: Hmm i'm dying to see what's in store for us this week but most importantly I want Aarti to make Yash sweat when he ask her if he did or said anything while he was under the influence πŸ˜†

I'm missing Aarti in her green night saree, hope to see her in it soon plus I can't wait for her to wear a red one πŸ˜‰ 😳 πŸ˜†

Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lulujjj

@Kadeen   thanks dear yep the scripture restricts us from  getting our precious life destroyed from these evil actions. Not to get close to fornication it is the eye which sees the opposite sex  gets attracted to it, than women men are naturally attracted to her face or her outer beauty,
so the Quran puts a blockade to both the sexes believing men and women to guard their gaze,  the man to lower his  gaze first.if he is seeking a woman in marriage he can look at her but only her face and upto her  wrists  are allowed, and they cant be allowed to stay in a seclusion,  her father or brother or his sister father should be present, and loved the last para and that what was my view about the whole post.

Thank you for the info Jyo Di. (yes! Got my font to work...temporarily) Things are going good todayπŸ˜ƒ Back to the topic. Such things are an overall outrage for me. Even if I think the woman deserves it, I am against seeing a grown woman grovel at her husband, brother or father's feet. She has a right to respect even if she does not act respectably or respectfully.πŸ€“

Naeema, exactly! That's why I went into that post earlier this week about thoughts and how they can play out in actuality. That's why we shouldn't look at each other lustfully, or covetuously because these are sins of the heart that lead to actual sins. That's why religious texts advise modesty and certain levels decorum for men and women. The less to see and think about, the less to drown yourself in.πŸ˜ƒ
lulujjjj thumbnail
@Kadeen    it was taken from  revised standard  version my friend and i had a discussion about it and she said the dangers of alcoholism is mentioned in it.
Edited by lulujjjj - 11 years ago
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
 Bonjour Zet cherie!!!! Je voudrais Aarti defaillir ce semaine depuis le revelation.πŸ˜† Am I bad? Mais, it should be after Yash leaves from there without saying a word😈

(Translation: I want Aarti to faint this week after the revelation)
Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 11 years ago
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Originally posted by: lulujjj

@Kadeen    it was taken from  revised standard  version my friend and i had a discussion about it and she said the dangers of alcoholism is mentioned in it.

I understand NaeemaπŸ˜†, that's why I gave the additional pieces. Personally I prefer  the King James Version (although it has some mistakes) and the Clear Word which is one of the coolest, easiest to read translations out there which doesn't steal the essence. Wish I knew Arabic, Hebrew and Greek though, then I could read it in its full form for myself 

Font worked again!!!
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey ppl finally got some time to come on IF and I got to go now cuz I have to dress up and make speech 🀒🀒🀒 to most stupid things in the world tht I hate doing😑😑😑 so wish me good luck guys and hope I surviveπŸ˜†
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaggerchick16

hey ppl finally got some time to come on IF and I got to go now cuz I have to dress up and make speech 🀒🀒🀒 to most stupid things in the world tht I hate doing😑😑😑 so wish me good luck guys and hope I surviveπŸ˜†

Palak survived, and she was younger than you. Go have some fun betaπŸ˜›