14/12 Dragon Club:Yash's Drunk CON-fession Saga :P - Page 43

Posted: 11 years ago
@Kadeen   here is the link to chk Quranic translation

http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/
omg omg LEMON CON coming up in this week's episode in my place...yayy !!! .☺️ ☺️ ☺️  tonight will be hot-water bag con..yash going gaga over aarti's hair 😳😆 😆 Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago

Of Heartbeats that Beat: My Rant

(for epi dated 12/14/2012 Friday)

MERE BHAGWAN KI KASAM PISH TOSS ME A DRAMA QUEEN! generated with the Imgflip Meme Generator

This episode left with me thinking about the word draambaaz..or drama queen/king/person! Lots of DraameBaaz coming up says Ansh then next morning! Is that a new show, but the biggest draamebaaz is eyeing him with astoundment. Maybe she remembered that she had jumped the gun too soon last night what with the Blue Scarf Batman and all.

Well the next draambaaz could be tagged as Prashant with his high color definition dreams. But why does the negative character dream in color because there are those of us that do dream in color who are not negative. I'll leave the precap to write about it better today!

Well anyways it seemed like Ansh was about to tell something that almost made Maya the Bua's heart skip a beat! Well almost!

But this is not the draambaaz Olympics and I hate this kind of blatant advertising with the drama itself, with Arti breaking the fourth wall!

But let's get on the with the fun episode and it's poignant moments for me! Maybe I might not mention everything that happened in the episode but I did love the hiccuping scene. Reminded me of that dinner when Yash gave Arti water. I remember it because that's one of my favourite moments of the show.

A drunken Yash is a fun Yash it seems. Throw the pillows and cushion covers and throw rugs. Why is the pink towel ended up on the seat and all the wetness has been absorbed into the seat? Well forget about that too states Yash because something important has to happen tonight it seems but I'm not sure of what import! The heartbeat of two or the heartbeat of three!

Anyways the right hand maiden of the chief of popinjays is very happy. Happy that romance is now brewing between Arti and Yash. So happy and focused that she forgot that she has a romance of her own to worry about. She takes her younger popinjay along with her now that she does not want anything to do with the outside world.

I don't know about the eaves dropping part but the counterparts of the popinjays informs them that they better come take care of their own romances. To enjoy one's romance is better than listening on if two other hearts beats for each other. Hearts that are attuned that it will find it's beating errantly because there is something unrevealed yet.

But then what it is can wait for tomorrow as sleep has taken over!

TWO HEARTS ONE MIND generated with the Imgflip Meme Generator

Arti has now heard Yash's heart beat up-close and it is the steadiest thing she has heard so far it seems. She may have been selective in trying to tell Yash that she is a divorcee. At times she feels it's urgent to tell him other times it just slips her mind due to the circumstances. Sometimes we are just like Arti I feel one day we might feel the urgency to tell our boss that some disaster is headed our way but then we don't find the right time to tell the boss that so is so! But then Yash's presence in her life has become a steady presence. Will this steady presence urge her to come out with the truth and also more pertinently will Yash feel the steadying heart beat of his unborn child?

generated with the Imgflip Meme Generator

: By Angel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do Comment and Like to increase activity in Main Forum too😳

On Main Forum too: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3347154

Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
Another interesting thing about his OCD now - the old Yash would never get into bed with his shoes on, drunk or not!
Originally posted by Tilashini

omg omg LEMON CON coming up in this week's episode in my place...yayy !!! .☺️ ☺️ ☺️  tonight will be hot-water bag con..yash going gaga over aarti's hair 😳😆 😆

For a moment I thought I was in the wrong thread. Are you watching it in Tamil! Well enjoy the Lemon Con😃

Guess we had Sleep- Con last Friday😆
omg wow fantastic take angel ..take a bow !!! 👏 👏
loved the last line.."will yash feel the steadying heartbeat of his unborn child "!! im looking forward for the upcoming episodes..it'l be a treat to watch... 😃 that heartbeat gif was superb !!! 👍🏼
picture abhi baaki hai 😆

@Tilu: Bow taken😳😆 Thanks for liking it so much! Yes I want to see the rest of the picture too😳😃

Now Off to read the takes and see what discussions I missed during the weekend😃
Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
Originally posted by AngelDark

For a moment I thought I was in the wrong thread. Are you watching it in Tamil! Well enjoy the Lemon Con😃

Guess we had Sleep- Con last Friday😆

nope..watching it in hindi only..😆.well I'm from Malaysia and we are like way behind from the Mumbai episode..I've watched all the episodes on live stream bt it's even better to watch it on a big screen tv...😳😆
@Indu: Hey Pal!...Have a good one 🤗

@Saf: Thank you very much my friend, same to you 😊

@Tilu: ha likewise but it would be more like back top the 50s/60s for the elders and back to the 80s for the youngsters 😉

Ooh the Lemon CON was too good...Enjoy Dear 😳 😳

@Angel: Another fantastic take Sir 👏 👏 👏...I totally agree sometimes like Aarti we wanna tell somebody something important but then circumstances prevent us from doing so and when the person does find out on their own they ask us why did we say anything so I'm hoping for Yash to let Aarti gives an explanation when he finds out the truth.

Yup their three heartbeats were beating steadily the becoming ONE will be after or even during the aftermath of the divorce lie coming out...I love the pic of them sleeping, they look so peaceful ❤️ ❤️ 😳

As for Vidhi, I think she will focus on her own romance when Pankaj gonna really get pissed and tell her how neglected he feels and let her know that she isn't only a bahu or a mother but a wife as well 😃

Boa was literally smiling in Friday's episode 😲 🤢 😆 same her I don't like when they promote other shows during the episode...I rather they do that at the end of the episode even if it means no precap but then again I realize that it's the channel that has the last word so I just go with the flow 😛

EDIT: I'm dying to watch tonight's episode and to find out how our show does in the TRPs this week 😉

Gotta go...You all have a great day and remember to smile cause your smile may brightened up someone's day *muah* 
Edited by Zetter - 11 years ago
Good morning All!!

@Zet: A shout out back at you , my friend...Have a great week.🤗

About the spoiler: I have a dream...that even though Yash comes out from behind that curtain all shocked and hurt after hearing Aarti, and even if he starts giving the silent treatment to Aarti or whatever way he reacts, I would like it if unknown to Aarti he foils all of Prashant's cooked-up plans for even daring to look at his wife with wrong intentions...leave alone use him by becoming a friend. I want that "Ab meri baari hai" to truly come into play...Tit for tat the Yash Scindia way: Decent and dignified.😳...(Santa, are you listening???😃)

That mention of the upcoming curtain scene reminded me of the song "Parde mein rehne do, parda na uthao...parda jo uth gaya to bhed khul jaayega....😃