Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
ok I managed to watch last week's episode..omg Friday episode was the best !! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 aarti ji I...I mean aarti ji aap ghar bohod accha samal thi hai...pillows..bed sheets..omggg🤣. 🤣 🤣

Gurmeet was outstanding with the expressions...wow i totally loved the episode..one of the best fun romance 😆 he was super cute LOVEEE him soo much !!! YASH ji I love you jaan 🤗 😆 omg I feel like pinching his cheeks...cutieee pie !! ☺️ ☺️   

the best part was when he pulled aarti and she was leaning on his chest..and said thanks for coming in his life..awww what a beautiful moment how i wish time would just freeze.. ☺️  

aarti ji meh tho Aaisa waisa nahi Kia na ? awww love the way he was tilting his head like an innocent..love you gurmeet !! you rock !!  ☺️ 😆 USS RAAT to AAISA WAISA 🤣 I know aarti is gonna pull his leg..she is gonna act sarcastic..she was really pist he was fumbling he should have said ILY..and i must say he is quite good at drunk CONs he knows what he is capable of doing when he gets drunk...he is gonna have a tough time to make it up to aarti..it's gonna be hilarious..! unless he spill the beans saying ILY... 😆 
looking forward for tonight's episode...😆 😆 I have no idea why he is afraid to look into her eyes and confess saying ILY 🤣  

My heart skip a beat it when I was lost in his bedroom eyes..it was a killer !!! 🤢🤢 😳
and when he got naughty..the possessiveness.. it was a treat to watch ! . ☺️ 

PICTURE OF THE DAY.☺️  
.. I can't get enough of Friday's episode 😛😆

Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago
Deepti1808 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: InduG64

About the spoiler: I have a dream...that even though Yash comes out from behind that curtain all shocked and hurt after hearing Aarti, and even if he starts giving the silent treatment to Aarti or whatever way he reacts, I would like it if unknown to Aarti he foils all of Prashant's cooked-up plans for even daring to look at his wife with wrong intentions...leave alone use him by becoming a friend. I want that "Ab meri baari hai" to truly come into play...Tit for tat the Yash Scindia way: Decent and dignified.😳...(Santa, are you listening???😃)

That mention of the upcoming curtain scene reminded me of the song "Parde mein rehne do, parda na uthao...parda jo uth gaya to bhed khul jaayega....😃

I somehow do not trust the spoiler. I feel Yash will have some head-phones on or something.
That way they can drag some more. LOL
Edited by Deepti1808 - 11 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Deepti1808

I somehow do not trust the spoiler. I feel Yash will have some head-phones on or something.
That way they can drag some more. LOL

...Or the music will be so loud that they can't hear phones ring and you will have to shout to hear yourself!!!😆

...Or the music will be so loud that they can't hear phones ring but they can hear you speak from the other room!!😆

...Or the music will be loud and you can hear the phones ring but can't hear what they are saying on the phone!!!😕😆

Deepti1808 thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Perfect Angel
Just Perfect !!!!
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

🤣

Perfect Angel
Just Perfect !!!!

Whaaat!😆

I'm trying to apply serial logic, like seriously!
🤣

Anyways this scenario reminds me of the scene from Romeo and Juliette where they first meet and there is a column or a curtain between them😆
Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
Tilashini thumbnail
@deepti which spoiler are you talking about ?? 😲 😕
Tilashini thumbnail
no offence bt honestly KS is damm lucky..well I meant the onscreen scenes with GC..the fun and all the romance.. 😛 😆
Deepti1808 thumbnail
@Tilu:Oh they are having a retro party to mark the 30th marriage anniversary of the Dubeys and Aarti thinking that its Prashanth hiding behind the curtains gives him a piece of her mind but it turns out to be Yash.

You can check MF for the article.

EDIT: Ok will catch up later

Edited by Deepti1808 - 11 years ago
Tilashini thumbnail

@Tilu:Oh they are having a retro party to mark the 30th marriage anniversary of the Dubeys and Aarti thinking that its Prashanth hiding behind the curtains gives him a piece of her mind but it turns out to be Yash.

You can check MF for the article.

oh that spoiler..thanks !! 😆 
omg did she like mention prashant's name ?  
nahh yash would probably be drunk..or he would ask aarti ji who are you talking about ?? I know you are mad at me because I owe you an ILY confession...😆just don't get a heart attack if it turns out to be BOAAAHH!! 😆
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: AngelDark

...Or the music will be so loud that they can't hear phones ring and you will have to shout to hear yourself!!!😆

...Or the music will be so loud that they can't hear phones ring but they can hear you speak from the other room!!😆

...Or the music will be loud and you can hear the phones ring but can't hear what they are saying on the phone!!!😕😆

@Angel:  🤣  🤣   🤣   Your take is also great today...I loved that last gif of heartbeats!  👏

Deepti, I had the same thought...that Yash will not hear what Aarti says...they just said he comes out from behind the curtains when she thinks she is talking to Prashant...but who knows what actually happens?   I very much doubt if the truth will really come out this way!  😛