•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Friends 🤗

Ya i know life has become quite boring post hhl. believe me i miss hhl like hell & nothing excites me on tv as hhl used to

one good think is that our princess on 'The Serial'(though i don follow the show) and rockstar's film which keeps me interested

i'm happy that we're getting good spoiler from Yaariyan like pics

though missing hhl but excited to see Yaariyan trailer to get a exciting time till it releases

share how's your life post hhl??
Me too mising hhl so much n especially SIRA..jab bi 7:30 pm hothe hi muje humse sai life ki yaad aathi hai..Even i am waiting for yaariyan movie..
Without HHL im bore. Old epi dekhti o. Im waiting 4 yaariyan.
Originally posted by SamaaNoor

Without HHL im bore. Old epi dekhti o. Im waiting 4 yaariyan.
Hello Nory, don be bored write FF, eagerly waiting for update
No words to describe how i feel! 😭
Aur ab mods iss forum ko bhi bandh karne ki soch rahe hai 😭
Pata nahi kyu????
Btw, good post, Utpol. How were your exams??
Originally posted by shasha4ever

No words to describe how i feel! 😭
Aur ab mods iss forum ko bhi bandh karne ki soch rahe hai 😭

Pata nahi kyu????

Btw, good post, Utpol. How were your exams??
hello Sasha, my exams went great. don worry we'll do our level best to keep the forum active. we've to convince mod to keep it alive
Post HHL, life has been boring. Nothignmuch on Tnow to even make me look forward to glued to in future. Miss SiRa n HHL so-2 much. But I am so excited n waiting eagerly for Himansh's movie's promos. Hust wish theres a miracle n we get t see our AbiAnsh in sm way together again.

This forum too had become boring n deserted post HHL. There weer ahrdly any replies to topics, n no new topics. n so I didn't felt liek updating my FF also,as due to exams, there was not much response to it this time.
Edited by chahat4u - 11 years ago
Its really boring yar. . . . I remember the time. .  kitni excited ho jati thi to watch HHL. . . . but now. .  Tv dekhne ka bhi mann ni krta..  fav shows toh end hote ja re hai!!!  ðŸ˜­
Life Post HHL Is Not At All Happening ðŸ˜­

I Think Dat A Very Important Part Of My Life Went Missing... And Dat Is Something Which Am Gonna Cherish Forever... I Still Remember The Day Last Epi Was Aired I Was So Depressed Dat I Was Just Not Able To Post Anything Here On Forum...

There Were Innumerable Topics Dat Stated To Express Your Feelings, About Epi And A Lot More But Only I Knw How I Felt At Dat Moment... Whnvr I Used To Come Here And See Topics My Mind Wud Go All Numb And I Cud Not React... ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ 

I Shared Dis With Piu Too... I Knw She Must Have Thought Dat I Have Gone Insane And So Does All Of You Might Be Thinking Now But Dat Part Was Rely Saddening For Me...

Still Am Trying To Recover From It... And This Place Always Helps Me With Dat... 

Thanks To All Here ðŸ˜Š
purane epis dkhti hu!!!!! and sab ke ff,os padhti hu!!!!!! jab bhi 7:30 bajta hai lgta hai kuch missing hai!!!!!!!!!