Thendral

Thendral Upd Fri Dec 14, 2012

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Pearl akka for the wonderful Update! ⭐️🤗

Thendral is getting boring 
This new Suchi is far better than the other twos! 😆
Plss dont repeat the scenes Kumaran Sir, show something new 🤢

Happy Weekend Friends! 🤗
Edited by Shemmo - 11 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks pearl- a wonderful and detailed update-spiced with comments!!

prabha nicely lying on the bed--shows though he is basically good, bhu has brought him to be a useless and lazy fellow! inthule he wants to mind voice...amam yr father did not help VR for nothing...remember it was deepa's call that saved you...and moreover lax did not take loan to help vr...he was sufficiently wealthy and only helped him secure a loan for his business!!!

its good that prabha has got tangled with the likes of suchi..he needs this to be brought to the ground!
amazing work of getting menaka overhear kal's engagement and letting mohan know! well the loophole has been given to you mohan and the loop for padma , maybe!! padma , nee patha ponne unakku digging the pit--!!!!

MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tnx Pearl akka for the super duper update and comments!⭐️👏
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Pearl for the lovely update plus comments yesterday and today🤗...Thanks again🤗...Thanks Jaya Akka/Bhaghi for Mon/Tuesday updates 🤗
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Thanks Pearl for the December 14 2012 Written Update 

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Pearl.

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update pearl with beautiful side comments...especially about future of Prabha..lol...Thanks again for the thur update...I am yet to watch both the epis...got help up..

Prabha needs some tough lesson and proves he is the son of Bhu...finding fault with the life partner and failing to understand reality...
For Both money is priority and for mom its for the status and for son its again called be status as he thinks if he help people with money he is praised...lol...Deepa needs to spot out his attitude and deal appropriately...Where is TPS mom/TPS/Akhil..it would be nice if they show atleast few scenes so the tracks are in parallel...lets see

K's track link is good...M and the girl talks looks good and the girl's attitude is just awesome...Lets see where this is gg to lead
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates to everyone throughout the week...I might have missed commenting in a few episodes! But I have kept myself updated, thanks to each one of you!

As far as the episode is concerned! 
Next time I take up updating, I m going to shoot down Praba😡!
Menaka thanks for your help😊...
Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago