WU 14 1212,Sugni pure Adi disbelieves Kuhu engmnt

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update 😊
I knew it from the beginning TVS did not sleep with Sugni, I know TVS is a lot of things but he would never hurt sugni in that way, he would rather torture her in the way he is doing right now.
Thanks chalhov,same story as shown in KGGK serial on star plus long time ago!

Thanks Chal for the WU.

You mentioned that TVS is thinking what if Sugni is right.  Does it mean that he believes that Sugni is speaking the truth about Digvijay?  i think in the previous write up someone had mentioned that Vikram tells Sug that deep down she still loves him and she confirms it.  If yes then how can she be pavitra by marrying Adi when her heart is still with TVS.

The CVs are making fools out of its viewers by showing sugni having feelings for both men.  Seems like the CVs are enjoying the arguments on the forum, hence they show Sugni on one day with Vikram and on the other day with Aditya while the forum goes gaga over everything th eCVs have the last laugh.
Edited by Saviosaraff - 11 years ago
 episode was nice, of course because of vikram, he acted so well, first half was wonderful, as he explained everything to adi, it was so entertaining... " is masumiyat par koun na mar jaye aye khuda"  ...when he said 'aaise hi khna tha, yhi khna tha na .. ðŸ˜†

😊Thanks chalhov for wonderful update. That was the "old Adi we saw in yesterday's episode we were all talking about,shoving/ grabbing/insulting/ manhandling" Sugni as soon as he heard she was with Vickram in the old Haveli. 
Vickram didn't have to do nothing to Sugni, all it took was to have 
her spend a few hours with him, and that was enough for her reputation to get ruined.  "No man in their right mind will able to understand and handle their wife dress as a bride and spending time with another man, even if it's for good cause"
Sugni was too arrogant and egotistical and she got beaten at her own game."Sugni own whip thrash her behind", she got played. 
Sugni's immaturity, naiveity,and impulsive behavior got her in a big mess.
Presently, in everyone's eyes she seems a culprit, and no one believes her, even her "beloved Husband Adi"
Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
Thanx 4 d wu. I tink adi should trust sugni and in return sugni needs 2 stop acting like she slept with tvs, her nervousness and hesitations r making adi suspicious.