BREAKING NEWS: As many as 20 CHILDREN SHOT DEAD - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
it is just sad thing .. still watching news ðŸ˜­ ...   more than 18 kids have been shot  .. god save their soul 
 im in USA to visit my bro here..now im freakin scared
Originally posted by Yankees

The gunman's mother among those dead at the school.

😲
OMG, I have just switched to sky news, this is shocking. Innocent kids have been killed and school staff too, this is so emotional. What a nasty piece of sh*t the person who carried out this nasty thing. The also killed his parents.

U would never think that after dropping your children off at work that u may never see them again.

This is a very very very sad news. 😭
Somone should really ask why the US has the highest rate of school shootings.

While I don't support the restrictive gun laws like in India where you can't get a small hand gun to protect yourself while the goons have access to everything, I also don't support the gun laws here where people are buying heavy automatic weapons all in the name of "self defence" and "2nd amendment".

Crazy world we live in.
Originally posted by return_to_hades

As an American, I am embarrassed and upset about the gun violence in our country. With shootouts being so common and frequent, something has to be done. On a personal level, I am against guns. I most likely will never own one or allow anyone to have one in my house. However, I don't think banning weapons is the right option. Our constitution gives us the right to bear arms. It is in our bill of rights and we cannot strip citizens of something so fundamental.  We have to remember guns don't kill people, people do. Knives, rocks, cars, anything can be used to kill people should a person so desires. Nations like Canada and Switzerland have far lax gun control laws but witness less crime. In fact Switzerland has the highest guns per capita in the world with many people having cabinets full of guns, but some of the lowest crime rates. The problem more than gun control is society and culture in the United States. We definitely do have a long way to go in learning responsibility and compassion.

Why do you always make such sweeping hateful statements about a country though? A few days ago you said similar things about Australia as well. It is racist to make hateful statements about an entire population like that. You need to recognize that every nation has good and bad qualities.

I agree with the most part but the bold. We in canada have way too many procedures/protocols and much restriction for owning a gun.
 Like the old statement goes weapons dont kill people, people do. Anybody with a premeditated intention of crime will never use his licensed weapon. its always stolen/black market. Plenty of those around. US has pretty much no restrictions; in some states you could antiaircraft guns if you wanted to. These psychos get all these weapons and when they are tired of their miserable life, instead of pulling the trigger on that filthy brain of theirs they instead chose to create a sensation and go down in history as one more  of those bloody losers.

That being said i have two rifles of my own. I take extreme care and precaution and always know in the back of my head that its a weapon not a toy.I have never hunted and never will but I love target shooting or clay traps. Unless im using them my guns and ammo stay locked and secured at all times.
So there are responsible owners too just like there are lunatics and criminals out there.

The latest count was 30
R.I.P all victims. My heart goes to the parents. And you Mr. Ryan Lanza may you burn in hell till eternity.
I saw the news and am really sad that this happened...elementary school...
My condolences to the families who suffered this loss.

😲
She was a kindergarten teacher, her entire class is unaccounted for, but they have yet to confirm whether all of her students are dead. 🥺
These idiots who killed them have no life and are made gavaar jahil Kahin Kai
Rip to those who diedEdited by -HelloHiByeBye- - 11 years ago

As an American, I am embarrassed and upset about the gun violence in our country. With shootouts being so common and frequent, something has to be done. On a personal level, I am against guns. I most likely will never own one or allow anyone to have one in my house. However, I don't think banning weapons is the right option. Our constitution gives us the right to bear arms. It is in our bill of rights and we cannot strip citizens of something so fundamental.  We have to remember guns don't kill people, people do. Knives, rocks, cars, anything can be used to kill people should a person so desires. Nations like Canada and Switzerland have far lax gun control laws but witness less crime. In fact Switzerland has the highest guns per capita in the world with many people having cabinets full of guns, but some of the lowest crime rates. The problem more than gun control is society and culture in the United States. We definitely do have a long way to go in learning responsibility and compassion.

Why do you always make such sweeping hateful statements about a country though? A few days ago you said similar things about Australia as well. It is racist to make hateful statements about an entire population like that. You need to recognize that every nation has good and bad qualities.

Return to Hades - just keep your racist lecture with you.. And first look up a dictionary to know what this word means.. Some blind fans in this forum have given you bit of extra confidence to write any shits!! Anyone can look up wiki and google and copy stuff.. not a big deal.

I am again stating it is the stupid egoism of American people not to ban guns despite losing lives every other day to lunatics.. It does not matter what other countries do.. they do not have lunatics like your country has.. so, if you have such people, you need to exercise more control..Two countries can not be compares blindly ..if you have abundance of such psychopaths in your country you have to follow a different measure.. It is plain and simple..

Now start looking up google again !!