BREAKING NEWS: As many as 20 CHILDREN SHOT DEAD - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Really tragic. Apparently, the suspect shot his mother (who worked at the school) before he left. 20 children and 6 adults have died :( My sincere condolences for the victims and their families. It is really horrifying and sad. 

It is so sad the innocents lost their lives...different type of Terror. I dont think Obama can controll the GUN lobby/Culture/Law in US...Common US you people can spend billions/ trillions of its foreign policies, cant it clean up its own streets and seize/ destory all illegal guns?!!?! Cant they at least strictly regulate the sale of ammo and guns to only authorised people?!!?!

Cannot Believe one can be so heartless.
I believe after watching BBC news Adam Lanza was carrying 4 GUNS!! Not 1 but 4! It was also said that he had anger problems Its heart breaking to just see 20 Children aged 6-7 just shot for no reason WHAT so ever.

Still cannot believe someone could actually do that.   Harmless kids what did they do to deserve this :((((((.