Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
DanCing_DiVa_SK thumbnail
YIppeee...Tanya Sweety tumara Demand complete hogaya...ab hume update chahiye...
pehlanasha. thumbnail

Chapter # 19

Beautiful rays of sun coming into the room through the help of half open silk curtains.Warm wind flowing giving the touches to the two loving souls laying very close to each other,their embrace was an eternity to each other like never ending love.They snuggled into each other feeling the warmth of bodies laying close to one and other.

There a one soul loving the presence of other one and the feeling of that person's part in her.Whereas other one only feeling his lady love.

Sharon buried her head in his arms and felt the soothing fragrance of his body.She traced her hands on near his heart,and felt her palms getting warmer due to the love warmth coming out from his heart.

Swayam smiled and crush her body into the never ending hug,and kissed her cheeks with all his love pouring on her cheeks.

After a while Sharon broke the hug and caressed his cheek with her palm and kissed her eyes.

Sw:I am skipping college today,I don't feel like going to college Sharon.I want to spend this whole day with you only. He said and nuzzled her neck.

Sh:Even I don't want to go either,We will spend the day together. She said and kissed his head.

Sw:You love me? He asked her with a smile on his lips.

Sh:Do you love me? She questioned back.

Sw:What kind of question is this? Offcourse I do. He said.

Sh:really? I love you too baby. She assured him.

They stayed in bed for some more time close to each other's heart,feeling the presence of each other.

Sw:Now get up princess,today I will make breakfast for you! He said and smiled.

Sh:I don't want to die at this early age my love. She said and chuckled.

Sw:Believe me,you would not have eaten something better than what I am going to feed you today. He said and scooped her up in his arms.

Sharon laughed on his gesture and tried to free herself.

Swayam took her to the washroom,silk sheet still wrapped around her naked body.He kissed forehead.

Sw:You get ready for surprises today,I till that I make breakfast for my lady love! He said and left out from the washroom.

Sharon stood under the cold shower.She always hated cold water for taking bath but today it does not matter.She could not feel any temperature on her body today,only she felt the warmth of swayam's body on her.She placed her hand on her tummy and tried to feel the tiny life in it,but soon a smile crept on her face realizing it is too early to feel anything inside.

She hurriedly took the shower,changed herself into clean back strapless tee with a Minnie mouse printed on it and pink colored shorts.

The sight in front of her eyes make her go all awed.swayam standing there with the master chef's hat on his head with for 2 dining table fully romanticly decorated with orchids and everything was just perfect.

Sh;Wait a minute I will be back! She said and run to the room.

Sharon came back after few minutes with camera in her hand.She took the picture of the beautiful table and swayam.

Sw:What was that? He asked her narrowing his brows.

Sh:I want to capture my each and every beautiful memories with you,this was just a part of it. She told him and smiled,which after some days finally reached to her eyes.

Sw:That's deep Miss.Raiprakash! He said and chuckled.

Sh:Now can we eat up? I am starving. She said and pout.

They ate breakfast peacefully with each other.It was almost 12: am,they were watching some new English mmovie,recently released.Swayam placed his head on Sharon lap and laid on the couch holding her hand.Whereas Sharon was watching movie and stroking his hairs,she always loved the soft feel of his hairs on her palms.

It was almost the end of the movie.Sharon told swayam that she is going to cook lunch herself,rather than she ordered him.

Swayam kept watching the movie whereas Sharon was busy with cutting vegetables in kitchen.The stupid movie which was not getting swayam's interest from the very start finally ends.He watched it for Sharon as he felt her quite engrossed in it.Swayam walks up to the kitchen and saw Sharon standing on the stool to get some spice from the upper drawer.

Sw:Sharon! He yelled on her.

Sharon looked towards him and give an apologetic smile.

Sw:You should have called me.Now get down from this stool,tell me what do you want? He said and helped Sharon to getting down with holding her hands.

Sh:Swayam,I want that blue box up there! She said and swayam get the box for her.

She again carried on with her work,she suddenly realized swayam's eyes on her.she rolled her eyes in his direction.

Sw:Don't give me this looks.I am not leaving you here alone in kitchen,you do stupid things like you just did! He said with his arms crossed to his broad chest.

Sh:I am trying to not make you my habit swayam.I can take care of myself baby,do not get worried! She said with a soothing smile on her face.

Sw:Ah,you can never argue with a girl,I am always here for you so better make me your habit. He said and came closer to hug her.

Sh:I wish! She mumbled very slowly.

Swayam came and hugged her from behind.She was cutting tomatoes,suddenly Swayam took the knife from her hand and starts cutting it.

Sh:Swayam I can do it! She said trying to take the knife from his hands.

Sw:NO! I am doing it,you can something else! He said and winked at her.

Sh:God,you have all right to call me stubborn now! Got it? She said and turned to work on something else.

Sw:What are you making by the way? He asked looking the tomatoes as they have to be present in front of some vice present of India.

Sh:Umm,cheese tikka with tomatoes and mash patato! You like it? She said while looking at him.

Sw:Ah,Love it! He said and smiled at her in answer.

They had there dinner,Swayam decided to take Sharon to shopping.Sharon insisted him that she don't anything but again as he had lost all rights of calling her stubborn because he took that tag.

They both were checking out some dresses,walking holding hands.Sharon saw 2 married pair who seems quite young,but she was sure they were married as she can clearly see mangal sutar hanging in the girl's neck.She was holding baby.Sharon smiled on seeing that baby.She could see her future in that place but alone holding a baby.A smile which was playing on her lips vanished.

Swayam was watching some of the shops in the mall,he stood my a shop "Love your Baby".He thought for some time,looked at Sharon who was watching her with narrowed eyes.There he grab her arm and take her to the shop.

Sw:You want to buy something for the baby? I think we should! He smiled on which Sharon felt that he is really excited for the baby for the first time.

Sh:Umm,OK! She said and start looking some stuff.

Swayam was walking with her and smiling at her all the time.His eyes catched something,he left her hand and picked that box.It was some kind of a silk belt which have to be knotted around a pregnant woman's belly.It has a little button on the belt which plays some soothing music which will help the baby in the womb to be active and happy.

Sharon walked upto him and ask him that what is he looking at.

Sw:Umm,look that's something nice! I buying it. He said and walked to the counter.Sharon tried to stop him but he did not listen to her bought that belly belt.

The counter attendant which was a middle aged lady,she was teaching Sharon about how to use it,when to use and stuff like this.Sharon suddenly turned to look at swayam but he was not there.She suddenly got a message from him.

Baby,Don't worry I am coming in 5 minutes!

Swayam.

Swayam walked into the baby shop again and they both left the mall.They had shop a lot,Sharon bought lots of new shirts for swayam and even some new pair of watches.Sharon bougth some dresses for her but  little over sized as she soon is going to need large dresses.

They were in the car when swayam noticed Sharon and chuckled.

Sw:What,have you seen some ghost? You like shit! He laughed again.

Sh:I want ice-cream! NOW. She said before taking a deep breath.

Sw:No ways,In this weather you are not getting any ice-creams! He clearly denied.

Sh:I want one,I will feel awful if I don't get ice-cream asap. She said pout.

Sw:Sharon you are pregnant,you have to careful! He politely said her.

Sh:Exactly,I am preggy.You should eat whatever you feels like eating in pregnancy,even if you don't like it.It is some hormones thing which happens when you are pregnant.So please! She said and closed her eyes.

Sw:God,pregnancy seems such a difficult thing.I am happy that I a male gender,okay which flavor! He asked her.

Sh:Mango! She blurted.

Swayam was drinking a cola tin,and spit all the cola from his mouth on the wind screen hearing the mango.

Sw:Mango in winter? He asked her with his balls popping out of his eyes.

Sh:Yes,I want mango! She said.

Swayam took a deep breath and pout.

Sw:let's get going swayam for mango ice-cream hunt! He said to himself.

They searched almost whole city but could not find mango.Sharon was on the edge of crying now.Swayam noticed it and kept looking for mango ice-cream.After a while they found a shop.

Shop keeper (Sk)

Sw:Do you have mango ice-cream here? He said looking embarrassed at his stupid question.

Sk:Strange,you are the one only who asked for mango ice-cream,nobody eats mango ice-cream in winter.Yes we have! He smiled back.

Sw:Thankgod! I want one. He said and waited for shop keeper to bring the ice-cream.

Sh:Here you go,your mango ice-cream! He smiled and hand it over to swayam.

Swayam watching Sharon eating the ice-cream like it was the last ice-cream of her life.She was behaving like a kid,eating less and feeding her face and shirt more.

Sh:Thankyou and sorry! She and smiled at swayam after finishing her ice-cream.

Sw:Huhh? He asked.

Sh:Thankyou for getting me an ice-cream and sorry that I ate it all and did not even ask you! She said and crept an apologetic pout on her lips.

Sw:You are such a baby! He said and laughed.

They had dine out for dinner.

Sharon thought to study full night as she have to study lot more than swayam for exams.Swayam accompanied her full night and they both studied.They both helped each other and even had coffee 3 times.

It was almost 6:am in morning and they were still studying.

Sw:Sharon enough,go and sleep for a while atleast! You need some sleep! He ordered her.

Sh:Okay,I am going captain! Thankgod I finised atleast 3 of my subject in a week,now only 2 more to go.What about you? She asked.

Sw:I have completed whole syllabus. He smiled at her.

Sh:Than why were you studying with me whole night? She asked her.

Sw:Because you planned to study whole night which was a need for exams,but I can't let you be alone whole night! He said and looked at his books,trying to free himself from Sharon anger.

Sh:God,you are so damn impossible! You asked you to disturb your sleep full night like owl? She yelled at her but still swayam could feel the care and love in her tone.

Sw:Love,my love! My love did not let me sleep without you!

Sh:You need sleep more than me,let's just leave these thing! She ordered him

They both slept close to each other like always,close to each other heart.Today Sharon felt relax and happy.She felt good when swayam thought about her and the baby especially and bought that music belt for her,studied whole night with her.She loved this swayam who cares for her,who showed that he is there for her no matter what he feels from in.

These exams went very well.It was a free time for all the gang,they decided to visit a hill station before getting themselves engaged in footloose practice.

Ayesha asked Swayam and Sharon to join them for hill station for trip.On which swayam denied their proposal as there were some appointments of Sharon with doctor which was really important for her to attend.  

It was 4 days that the gangs has left and Sharon was enjoying with swayam.She was still feeling that verge feeling on his face,she could not see him like this.It was killing her from inside.Swayam asked Sharon that he wants to shift her things from her house to his for some months atleast.She did not have anything hear except some pair of clothes,her camera,cellphone and the baby belt swayam bought for her.

**__________________________________**

Thanks,all of those who liked and even comment for my previous chapter # 17.

God,This chapter was bigger than the previous once.

Simran hats off to you baby! (My spamming queen)πŸ˜ƒ

Because i have cut downed my demand of pages and even gave longer update so next demand will bigger!πŸ˜‰

I hope you readers did not get bore.I personally like this chapter because of some strange reasons.

Next chapter on Page:35 and after 30 likes!

Thanks!

-Tanya-

Edited by Tanya_Swaronluv - 11 years ago
Res
Unres
Tanya cutiepie,😳 update karne ke liye thnkx...πŸ€—
This chapter was super awesome...πŸ‘
Loved the soo loving and caring Swayam...πŸ˜›
I can sense some problems coming on their way because of the way Sharon was thinking herself alone with the baby...
Swayam is so adorable, he's so excited about newcoming baby...πŸ˜ƒ
Anyway this was a long and cute update...thnkx ada update hi post nahi karne keliye...heheπŸ˜†
Aur tu na bohot behrehem hogayi hai...itna bada demand page 35...dts nt fair😭...but tu rukh tera demand jaldi complete hojaega so be ready with ur update...πŸ˜‰
Update soon...⭐️

SimrenπŸ˜‰
Edited by sweetsimi123 - 11 years ago
swa-ron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was a great one
loved it
Crazy4AshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely Update!
Loved each and every bitπŸ˜ƒ
nature2 thumbnail
awosm update

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

cuteee swaron πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by nature2 - 11 years ago
d3fan4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fab update...luvd it...
Seems as if Der is some prblm cmng deir way...
Update soon...
sweetcherry95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome chapter
loved it