Swaron FF - Jab Dil Miley #2 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats for new thread
Awesome update
But I m a bit confused about what swayam really want?.I hope this thing didn't create any misunderstanding between them.
Waiting for next part
congrats for e new thread
n
tnx for e awesome update u given us
Congo shongo girl for the new thread. Get well soon yaar, take care of your health coz health is wealth.

Tanya this FF of your always make me miss sharon so much in swayams life, that is in D3. Yep girl i noticed your style of writing, more mature and bang on. Well done⭐️, these type of maturity in writing comes with experience, and you are doing some many works at the same time. Ye tho honahe tha na😳 The update as usual was incredible👍🏼 now their love will undergo new tests of life, how they will cope up with the anxeities and complexities of baby, will swayam sharon will overcome all these, i know the coming chapters will contain all these things and yaar you are one superb writer, each update of yours makes me go fida on your writing. Loved it❤️❤️. The friends are the best part of our life and to get frnds like aysha and rey is only those who are lucky, vice versa. Thanks for the lovely update, even when you are not well, 🤗take care and jaldi update karna.
Big CONGRATULATIONS on the 2nd thread Tanya 🥳

the update was awesome !
very well written.
will be waiting for the next part , update soon..
thanks for the PM.
Originally posted by Tanya_Swaronluv

This is the Second Thread for my Swaron Fanfic [Jab Dil Miley].

Firstly,I would like to Thanks all of the friends,non-friends,readers,likers & commenters,silent readers and even those who only encouraged me.It's ONLY because of you all that I am here writing my pieces,though any of it.

I am very grateful for all of you that you all managed to encourage me for writing through your PM's,your likes or comments or etc.

I never thought of joining India-Forums and start writing at any point.I was even a silent reader once and start writing because of Nehal and Deepika.

Yes,I am mentioning them here because I really need to tell you that guys you both are my soul inspiration of writing,in September I start reading their Swaron work and that create a volcano in me which bursted in the face of my first ever Swaron piece which was RIDE THE NIGHT.I never told these 2 little brats about my this little secret but I am telling now.I was sure for the very first day that they both have to be my friends.I start talking to them on purpose,so that i can be friends with them.I can proudly say that now we 3 share a great bond!

So,Nothing much more to say just hope you guys will always love me and encourage me and support throughout like you all are doing rite now and hope that even more will join into it.

I better stop my Stupid nothings now,I know I make you all go pissed! Bad on my part! [POUT]

I don't promise daily updates in 2nd thread as my boards are near in June and I need to study for that hard,like really hard.I am tough nut to crack but if I don't score satisfying I bet my mom will surely crack me from in and out.But I will try my best to atleast give 2 long updates a week.

**___________________________**

P.S : Add Tanya_Swaronluv for PM's.All the request,queries or question can be answered surely,feel free to ask!

P.SS : As I am not going to write on Kriya-Reyaansh ever in my life,So do not expect or even ask.

Congo for new thread Tanya👏👏

fab part

but itni sary tention 😕

waiting next update 👏👏
Edited by nature2 - 11 years ago

first of all congratulations on the new thread... 🥳 🤗

❤️❤️❤️

but tell me one thing u said that day u don't have bahar ka khana n in this condition u had chips 😲 💔 plz dear take care of urself...this is not right...first get better n have whatever u feel like na...but not now...plz sweety...take care of urself n get well soon...

❤️❤️❤️

well coming to the update...it was awesome...beautifully written...swaron's emotions were beautifully shown...bth are going through a lot...their inner turmoil, sharon's fear...her fear about swayam's reactions, swayam thinking about how to take such a big responsibility...but still in this situation they are by each other's side...loved the way u showed their unconditional love for each other..swayam's concern for Sharon...n at the end their cute lil fight was really sweet...loved it...will be waiting for the next update...update soon...

👏👏👏

⭐️⭐️⭐️

🤗🤗🤗

❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Anindita91 - 11 years ago
awesome update yaar...i loved how you showed their thouht process over this pregnancy...they are being togther is beautiful...good one...
Congratulation for the new thread love your ff
Do update the nxt part soon and pm me
hey congrats for new thred.
coming to the update it was awesume.swaron confused.but pata nahi kyu mujhe negative feeling aa rahi hain swaron ko lekar.pls pls update next part soon.