Members Lounge

Shooting in Connecticut Elementary School kills 27 - Page 10

Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This is so heart wrenching..
how can anyone be such an animal.
for god's sake they were just little kids..
hope they rest in peace and it is not easy for their parents, relatives and even their fellow school mates but still i hope they come over this quickly.
I'm worried what effect this will leave on the other kids. i hope they are safe in their dreams too and sleep well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

javeriya thumbnail
very sad and heart breaking 
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mrs.ZSK

Most of the victims that lost their lives in the horrendous shooting. . I. . .I . . .I can't hold back my tears :'(

Gosh such beautiful innocent children. . with lives ahead of them. . .I can't even imagine what their parents and loved ones are going through!

Rest in peace little ones and the brave and courageous adults! Your place is in heaven!

God bless your souls !

This is heartwrenching news. Seeing these sweet little Angels full of Smiles I can't even imagine how some one could do such horrible act snatching them away.

Having worked with little kids as volunteer in elementary school my eyes fill with tears at the thought that such little angels could not be protected from this tragedy.

May all their souls rest in peace. I Pray God to give strength to every family who lost a loved one cope up with this unimaginable tragedy. I Pray God to give strength to all individuals and everyone who are helping these families cope up with tragedy.
ashishrockzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thts terrible how someone can evr think abt killing innocent people as in this case most of them were children aged 6 and 7 yrs 😭 😭  sad so sad cannt stop crying after hearing abt this tragedy 😭...to all the angels who r nt within us today Rest in Peace ...You will nvr be forgotten 😭 😭 hope God give strength to all the families who lost thier loved ones 😭
romiebee2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yes indeed very tragic- can't imagine what the parents and relatives must be going through... 

cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is so tragic. I pray that God's gives their families strength to face the trauma. Crimes against children is the worst ever. May their souls rest in peace.
Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
its unfortunate.. and tragic... losing children and teachers alike.. all because of one mentally ill man.. 

a good education is nothing... with bad parenting. 

my deepest condolences for the losses of the family members.. 

to a nation that regulates cars.. but doesn't regulate guns.. its a wake up call to eradicate the flaws in ur system. 

children are the future.. and we need to do our level best to ensure their safety. 

these children will never be forgotten, alongside the heroic acts of  those individuals present in the building at the time..

may god give strength to the family members..

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Such A Tragic Story..🥺 Hope The Children + Teachers Rest In Peace❤️
smrika thumbnail
RIP 😔 Hope all of them are safe out there in angel's arms.
and it is more heart-breaking to imagine how much they must have been excited for Christmas 😭 
Those little kids must have been waiting for Santa Claus 💔

vdimple527 thumbnail

oh that's great i think it is good.