Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
These children are all between the ages of 5-10. I cannot even imagine how their parents and families must be feeling. I have had an ache in my chest all day after hearing this. If there is one thing I cannot condone, it is seeing children abused or killed. I just cannot digest that and this tragedy will always weigh in my mind for taking the lives of innocent children who had their whole lives ahead of them.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Not just the children, the gunman even killed his own mother, who was a teacher at that school. I am damn sure he must have been mentally derailed. Disgusting man!
Dazee thumbnail
Very sad, and very shocking.  can't imagine anyone attacking innocent young children.  My heart goes out to their parents and families.  
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
The world is a horrible place. My prayers go out for all the children and their families to get over this incident.

Hearing this made me cry. Reading this made me cry harder:

There is no justification for killing these innocent children. Please god help the world.
alicia. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its unbelievable what some people do 😕

And that to to children of ages from 5-10 years old ! and in execution style ! 🤢

Just imagine making children line up in a line and shooting on by one 😭🤢

And then killing your own mother 🤢

I pray for the families of all the deceased and may their souls rest in peace...
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
this is awful and atrocious incident, I got to know about then as and when I got my kids back from their pre-school..  my heart sank reading it. it could have been any school for that matter..  my husband took off and came home to see our kids.. we cannot even imagine the dire 

may they all rest in peace and hope the parents and all the families have enough strength to endure their loss...
I just came to know when I was at a cafe reading todays paper..

It's extremely sad..
I just don't understand...
5 to 10 yr old children ..as Obama said..
That's just tooo young... 😭 Whenever I'm free, I always organize activites for that age group.. thinking about it ..sigh..

Truly a dark day 😔 

All their presents wrapped under their xmas trees... 😔 

But hey.. they are all in heaven now... ❤️ angels meet angels..  <3
Edited by V.I.P - 11 years ago
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i have been following the news all day...its still friday evening here in new york city...still hard to digest the magnitude of this tragedy...

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh goodness...my heart aches for the little innocent lives lost when they had so much to see in this world...someone stole their right to grow and live life...honestly, what has the world come to ?

may all those who have lost their lives rest in peace and the families strength to get through this difficult time 
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I came back from my accounting exam and heard this news.

What a messed up world we live me.

Poor children. :( My thoughts, prayers, and deep condolences go out to all those killed and their families as well! <3