Shooting in Connecticut Elementary School kills 27 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Its a terrible tragedy. I had just sat down after one of my final exams and opened my laptop and saw the breaking news. 
The school is only a few hours away from where I live. Its disgusting - shooting at temples, at high schools, colleges, movie theaters...and now at an ELEMENTARY school?! Twenty of the victims were children between the ages of 5 and 10, they hadn't had a chance to grow up, develop friendships, graduate, marry...nothing! All because of the actions of one gunman. 

The principal and school psychologist were shot dead too, as well as some other adults. He even killed his mother, a teacher at the school (presumably why he went there) and his father at home before he went to the school. 

My country needs some gun-control laws; if 9/11 changed the entire airplane security system, then how many more shootings does it take to reform gun laws?!

a very sad day ! I could feel the plight of the parents and families of those innocent lives being a parent of elementary school kids
My condolences to the families
It is simply unbelievable.  It is so depressing.   My heart goes out to all the victims and parents of Newtown.  Nothing can replace the space left by lost child.
my heart goes out to those innocent angels who got killed for doing nothing absolutely nothing and to their parent's only other parents know what they are doing through 
So Sad...

Screw NRA ...screw second ammendament...Screw tea party nut jobs...!!!!!!

This is what happens in  a materialistic society leading depressed lives with broken house holds...with divorce rates..and on top of this free availability of fun !!

The gaping holes present in the fabric of the american society , the individualism, the dog eat dog culture...is killing american society from with in !!
This is just horrendous!

I feel badly shaken up. How can someone take lives of innocent children is beyond my understanding... it's just INHUMAN!!
This is seriously sick. How mean can people get? And why those innocent kids? What did they do to be killed in such way? How would their parents and family feel seeing their kids in such state? I just pray the person who did it gets it the same way and may the family be strong ðŸ˜”
I am extremely saddened by the atrocity that these innocent children had to face. My deepest condolences go out to the families and people that are affected by it. The United States seriously needs to do something about gun control. My prayers also go out to all the people that were affected by all the shootings that took place this year. Edited by tulsi003 - 11 years ago
I live in Connecticut and this news really hits home... :( 
Rest in peace to the little angels and the teachers who tried their best <3
Humanity is dead...
I've been hearing this shocking news all day. ðŸ˜­ The moron killed his elder brother and father before going on this killing spree.  May you rot in hell.

Condolences to the friends and families of all those affected by this tragedy.