Members Lounge

Shooting in Connecticut Elementary School kills 27 - Page 5

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
You have to ask yourself what has the world come to when you hear, read, and see people kill each other over petty things, kill children who are said to be images of God, and kill themselves because they cannot stand the carnage they conducted. Today I ask everyone what has the world come to? Why are we killing each other over petty things like a parking space? Why are we killing children? What do we achieve from it all? STOP this gun violence today. ENOUGH is ENOUGH! Life is too short for this. It really is!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I'm stunned reading this article. What was the fault of those little ones :(

May their souls rest in peace.
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so sad to hear may god rest thir innocent little souls , and give the  parents
strength to deal with the loss. what kind of sick person to start shooting at random toddlers,  i don't know if changing the gun law will help. u only have to look at shootings that happen in uk , where there are strict laws on weapons, but Lockerbie still happened, i wish people spend quality time with families and bring the children up properly. 
Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Extremely heartbroken and torn😭 ! my heart cries for all the victims and their families. 

Across the world In China  were 22 Chinese primary school children were wounded in a Knife attack and Now in Connecticut Elementary school children are killed.  

this is such a DARK day in Mankind history !!! 

My Heart , Prayers go out to all the Victims and their Family !! 

RIP TO ALL THE LITTLE ANGELS and TEACHERS ! 
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Gun control may not stop or put an end to the crimes thats true killers will find other methods thats also true but WE CANNOT HAVE army weapons in the hands of civilians. Aks and rifles an god only know what else. These weapons have to be banned across the board. Hand guns strictly strictly controlled and things put in order to at least get some sort of control and LESSEN the lives lost due to guns.

What happened in china makes me cringe just as much as what happened in connecticut. But i look at the methods and result. Connecticut=3 GUNS 27 innocent lives DEAD. China- one knife and 22 children injured BUT SURVIVED. Thats the difference.

Any method is ridiculous but GUNS ARE THE WORST. Or at least ONE OF THEworst and the 2nd ammendement needs fixing. It wa writren during the time when the deadliest weapon was a musket and todays world cannot move by those rules.
desigirl1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was in New Jersey not Connecticut. 
And yeah it's so sad :(
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It was in CONNECTICUT. New jersey was where the broter of the murderer was arrested.
Mia1love thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-desigirl1

It was in New Jersey not Connecticut. 

And yeah it's so sad :(

It was In Newtown,  Connecticut.
Minionite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-LoveRosh

Gun control may not stop or put an end to the crimes thats true killers will find other methods thats also true but WE CANNOT HAVE army weapons in the hands of civilians. Aks and rifles an god only know what else. These weapons have to be banned across the board. Hand guns strictly strictly controlled and things put in order to at least get some sort of control and LESSEN the lives lost due to guns.

What happened in china makes me cringe just as much as what happened in connecticut. But i look at the methods and result. Connecticut=3 GUNS 27 innocent lives DEAD. China- one knife and 22 children injured BUT SURVIVED. Thats the difference.

Any method is ridiculous but GUNS ARE THE WORST. Or at least ONE OF THEworst and the 2nd ammendement needs fixing. It wa writren during the time when the deadliest weapon was a musket and todays world cannot move by those rules.

I once took a course and in it we discussed a very important topic: Guns, Germs, and Steel. We were asked what we think was the deadliest of all and explain. We all named guns. Guns were that creation of mankind which when mankind looks at, they cringe. They wonder why did we create this? What is the benefit of this?

And that is the truth. What is the benefit of having a gun? Protection? But from whom? The guy down the street who also owns a gun? Maybe that guy owns a gun because I own my gun. When a person buys a gun, they buy it to protect themselves. But have they ever thought what is going to happen next? Maybe the people around them will go out and buy guns next because now they feel they need protection from the first guy. 

Like you said. Guns are the worst. They were created at a time when we needed them and now they have expanded into something that we can do without but we don't.
Mia1love thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-LoveRosh

I agree with you !! But it is also  true that Weapons don't kill people , People  kill people. the Man who killed in Connecticut was 24-years old and want to the school to kill his mother. Yet the  Heartless thing killed  innocent  children .. WHY did he even want to Kill in the  first place ??

the Chinese Man who attack the little  children is 36 years old and with a mental Illness. why did he attack ??

Mental illness is should be taken seriously .And In US , they will not change the law, thats the sad reality. I feel so disgusted to see how at Walmart Guns were on sale during Black friday . 

They Should Do background checks and Mental evaluations before getting a license to bear arms. Something has to change.