Shooting in Connecticut Elementary School kills 27 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
It is so sad. I have been so tense all day after hearing the news. My heart goes out to the families who are suffering. May the victims Rest in peace & the families get enough strength to move forward from this tragedy. 
It is a sad day when you have to think twice before sending your kid to school. Does a place exist now that is safe on this earth? When a son can kill his mother in cold blood &  take 26 innocent lives, 20 of which are innocent kids, how do you make sense of it? How do you feel safe?
😒💔😔
😭
vrryy sad.. was reallyy sad and depressed !!
was reallyy shocked when i found out in the morning!!!😭
Message from the Prez

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIA0W69U2_Y[/YOUTUBE]
Shocking and Heartbreaking incident,the policy abt free gun shd b retrospected.Wish all d families who has lost dearest ones can recover...
i too just read it on yahoo .. i donno they were kids of age 5-10 how can someone do like tht ...huff .. it's tragic ... god bless them all
its so horrible.. they should really start a new regulation for gun control .. disgusting .. :(

felt so sorry..
OMG !! R.I.P .. prayers to all those innocent kids and adults who lost their lives in this horrible tragedy! :(
A sad day is was for many children, families, and adults in an Elementary school in Connecticut. About 20 children ages 5-10 were shot and killed along with about 6-8 adults, one was a principal of the school and another was the mother of the shooter. It was just DEVASTATING and DISTURBING. The shooter killed himself. Can't believe we have such sickos in this world.

Anyways here are some celeb tweets:

Ajay Devgn ?@ajaydevgn

My prayers for the families who have lost their children and loved ones in the Connecticut massacre.

Karan Johar ?@kjohar25

shocked n appalled at the massacre in Connecticut..prayers to the families who bear this tragic loss..and PROACTIVITY to America!#guncontrol

Farah Khan ?@TheFarahKhan

So Saddened about the school shooting in connecticut!there's a reason I Never let my kids play with toy guns even.if every mother did that..

kunal kohli ?@kunalkohli

The U.S has to re look & change their Gun laws. These killings have to stop. It's sad meaningless & ridiculous. Guns can't be sold to anyone

kunal kohli ?@kunalkohli

If guns are sold they will be used. Too many times have too many innocents died. The Gun lobby still think they're livin in the Wild West?

kunal kohli ?@kunalkohli

In today's terror times as well we can't be selling guns openly?! How many more children have to die for the U.S to change their laws?!

Amitabh Bachchan ?@SrBachchan

T 961 - Gun control ?? Try getting it passed in the Senate - it shall be gunned down !!

T 961 - Atrocious ! Saddened beyond grief ! Just cannot believe that a human can possess such a sick demented mind ! Prayers for families !

T 961 - Dinner was laden with heavy visuals and news of the shooting in a US Elementary School !! Little children from KG to 4th grade !!

Jay Sean ?@jaysean

my thoughts and prayers are with the families and friends affected by this horrible incident in Connecticut. so awful.

Jay Sean ?@jaysean

just heard about the tragic incident in Connecticut. it makes me ill to think there are such sick minded people that we have to live amongst

very sad, I mean in a country like US which is known for its law enforcement, these things happen its really devastating. RIP to all departed souls 
This is so disheartening. Wonder why people are hell bent killing on innocents! The kids who're so oblivious to terror were victimized. Can't even imagine what their families must be going through.

Prayers for all! May God give them strength to deal with everything.