Members Lounge

Shooting in Connecticut Elementary School kills 27 - Page 8

risingsea101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I about it, I feel ashamed to be even called an American, I mean not that long ago a phycopath went into a theater and shot people for no apparent reason, either they are dumb asses, or they have no common sense, who does such a thing
...my heart goes out to all who lost a cild, or a brother and sister, to the family of those teachers...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PepsiGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
A serious tragedy... my heart goes out to those families who still do not know where their kids are.

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
very very sad and shocking news indeed.

God knows when all this will stop.  My thoughts and prayers go out the all the victim's families.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I don't know how anyone can have the heart to kill another person especially a child...its just plain evil

im sure the whole world's heart goes out 2 those innocent children and teachers who lost their lives...may they rest in peace
-Deepali- thumbnail
May all the victims' souls rest in peace. And prays for those fighting for their lives.
-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
This is terrible, why is all this happening, even tears ran down my cheeks, i have no words now, really sad for those poor kids. 
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
At Mia1love:

I agree mental illnes needs to be given more importance. Im a psychology student ad couldnt gree more. HOWEVER, one the idea of people killing people, that is true but we have to look at the bigger picture.

People will mass murder only if they provided the means to do so and in our country we sell guns like candy. We have such a disgusting gun culture and we need to remove that first and foremost.

In chinas case the man went after kids with a knife but those hildren survived why? Vecause its harder to kill nass amounts of people with a knife! Incase of bombs amd what not, they take to much time, snarts, and needed labor to e used to kill mass anounts of people so these psychopaths dont turn to bombs quikcly because tey desire quick fixes.

That quik fix is in GUNS.

People in adult cases can overtake a man with a knife easy as well but guns? INPOSSIBLE. No onestands a chance let alone kids.

That should be our prioroty. BAN RIFLES Across the board, assault weapons need to be out period. Strict restricted control on handguns. THEN, we need to work on mental illness awareness. Those should be the steps.

This needs to stop in Amerixa because mass murder has become something we know is coming we jus dont know when.
Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is really sad. The guy had no humanity whilst shooting innocent children. May all rest in peace and may Allah grant them paradise and give strength to their family
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This is just disgusting. WHY children? What has innocent children even done? This world just becomes more and more absurd every day. 

Why doesn't people ever learn? BAN GUNS. This is one of the many problems. 
Edited by ZAHARA. - 11 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
There is no one on this planet as dangerous as a Human himself !!! My heart goes out to the families of those innocent kids who didn't even know what death was !!!