Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rebellion. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Those innocent kids :( Such a tragedy. I hope their families find some peace. RIP
DushtKanya thumbnail
That is so sad... The poor kids didn't even have time to celebrate Christmas... ðŸ˜­ RIP angels... We will pray for you...
-Raichu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Life is so unfair !!
Little kids ... they didn't do anything to deserve it !!

Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WHat i don't get is that those 3 damn guns of the shooter was registered under his mother's name which he killed her with!

why would a elementary school teacher own such guns in the first place O_o

and apparently this guy was a nice guy! A goth, but a genius! The police officials have gathered some good evidence on his motives . . and hopefully will reveal it to the public soon.

Not that, that would give me even the slightest peace of mind to my one question, " WHY CHILDREN?"
Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 11 years ago
bonibright thumbnail
This is such a shocking news..My heart goes out to the innocent kids and teachers,and the families who lost their loved ones..RIP Angels..
Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

MORGAN FREEMAN ON THE SHOOTINGS YESTERDAY:

"You want to know why. This may sound cynical, but here's why.

It's because of the way the media reports it. Flip on the news and watch how we treat the Batman theater shooter and the Oregon mall shooter like celebrities. Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris are household names, but do you know the name of a single victim of Columbine? Disturbed people who would otherwise just off themselves in their basements see the news and want to top it by doing something worse, and going out in a memorable way. Why a grade school? Why children? Because he'll be remembered as a horrible monster, instead of a sad nobody.

CNN's article says that if the body count "holds up", this will rank as the second deadliest shooting behind Virginia Tech, as if statistics somehow make one shooting worse than another. Then they post a video interview of third-graders for all the details of what they saw and heard while the shootings were happening. Fox News has plastered the killer's face on all their reports for hours. Any articles or news stories yet that focus on the victims and ignore the killer's identity? None that I've seen yet. Because they don't sell. So congratulations, sensationalist media, you've just lit the fire for someone to top this and knock off a day care center or a maternity ward next.

You can help by forgetting you ever read this man's name, and remembering the name of at least one victim. You can help by donating to mental health research instead of pointing to gun control as the problem."

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I can't believe the place our world has become. Those tiny innocent souls probably didn't even know what a gun was and what murder meant. May they rest in peace and may God give their families enough strength to be persistent during this sorrowful time. 
kavyasam thumbnail
Such a sad sad incident.  :((((((((((((((((((((((((.  

May the families find strength to cope with the loss. 

Rest in peace innocent little ones and all the brave adults who tried to help but succumbed to the evil.
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Most of the victims that lost their lives in the horrendous shooting. . I. . .I . . .I can't hold back my tears :'(

Gosh such beautiful innocent children. . with lives ahead of them. . .I can't even imagine what their parents and loved ones are going through!

Rest in peace little ones and the brave and courageous adults! Your place is in heaven!

God bless your souls !

hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Things like these have been occurring way too often in the US, time some official stepped forward and tries to work towards anything like this in the future.