Kiss or no kiss: downright cruelty to viewers

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
While most of us are unhappy with how things went in today's episode(including me), the whole kiss or missed kiss added fuel to the fire.

Its really hard to predict if they actually kissed or not(according to me, YES). But, to cut the scene out so abruptly without showing the leads' reaction properly after their first kiss left the audiences hanging. This was very cruel to the viewers on CVs part, to not let them savor the moment they have been so desperately hoping for. Switching the scene to chawl abruptly was so so unfair after building so much emotions and anticipation around the kiss with the precap and then leave hanging with uncertainty. They might show madhu and RK recollection the moment later, and that might make it clear to us whether it actually happened or not. But, the beauty of the moment was today for the viewers which was snatched away cruelly.

Considering how things have gone with the whole test fiasco, there is a very high chance that either of them would regret the moment until things are resolved and I have a strong feeling it will be the husband.