Jeannie aur Juju

Written Update 12/14/12

Wisdom14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The episode begins with J in Doctor's house and she hears door bell.Intially she  doesn't want to open the door but she changes her mind and opens it.Juju asks what r u doing here?J says this is my house and asked vela to meet here.Juju how can u say it is ur house,when it is not.This is Doctor house and he caN come any time.He asks J r u really in love with Velu and J answers back saying no.Then JUJU asks why r u doing this.J says if u agree to marry me now then I will say no to Vela.No I can't marry u and J asks why?Juju says I can't give u reason now.he asks J to disappear
 Ev.ery thing.J leaves he notices tv,man and woman r still there.He calls Jeannine,she says my parents tukku and kuku are created by Duggu.J calls and tells her magic doesn't work .the teleshop men and women what r they doing here.The lady starts abt hair oil  KESH KARVAT PREMPARVAT  and the guy tells abt the pills .NOTHAKAVAT.Juju gets confused and mean while doctor opens the door and comes inside.Juju tries to hide but decides not to and from back he says hello,doctor and doctor gets scared and drops the boxes.Juju is hurt and starts limping .Doctor turns is head then he notices a guy and lady along with tv.

Who are they?Who got the Tv?Juju comes with an excuse saying my grandfather said Not to leave the house empty,so I brought the tv for u,those two r delivery people.they look so posh and well dressed up.they both start saying the same thing the lady and guy.How can they be delivery people?Juju tells dr that he needs water,dr leaves to wards kitchen
 Here,in Juju's house J was calling loud for Duggu and explains the situation,requests her take of the spell tat TV,tukku and kukku disappear.bY the time dr comes sees that tv,lady and the guy missing.Doc asks where are they and what happened to TV?Juju says they got humiliated by ur words so they took TV.Doc says how can they do that.Give me the bill ,I will go and talk.
    Here in juju's house Vicky and J are having conversation all these troubles r becz of Duggu.Juju says he is upset and want to sleep.Early morning,getting ready Vicky will be screaming for J.Duggu says J is not here
.She is on a date with Vela and she will marry him.I see how she will marry Vela.Me and priya we ordered the E.ring and I will put the ring in front of u that way engagement  is done.I will see how J marrys Vela,he Challenges Duggu.They crack some jokes back and forth abt chandralekha.
Pre cap:Juju's boss gets a phone cal from Vela saying that he is getting engaged and wants leave.Priya is upset becz they can' t get the engagement ring,she says Jeanine and her twin sis got it.
.NOTE:Pl excuse me for the mistakes and thanks for reading.Have great Weekend.

Edited by Saisuni139 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for the update 😳
-vibhakarthi- thumbnail