Posted: 11 years ago
The episode starts as Mrs. Ghosh comes home to a surprise birthday party, greeted by Ananya and Raj.  Ananya apologizes to her mother for being involved so much in her work and not giving time to Mrs. Ghosh.  Mrs. Ghosh reassures her.  As the three of them are about to cut the cake, Viraj comes in with a loud, "Happy Birthday, Mrs. Ghosh."  He then says it in Bengali, but his audience is not amused.  Raj asks him what he's doing there, and tells him to get out.  But Viraj just goes towards Mrs. Ghosh and gives her a present for her Birthday.  He also gives Mrs. Ghosh, who is not pleased, a rose.  Viraj states another reason for his birthday wish--Mrs. Ghosh is the reason of her daughter.  And because of Ananya, Jhanvi's heart...  Ananya interrupts and tells him to get out.  She is worked up and continues to admonish Viraj.  Raj asks why she's ruining her mood, and starts to kick out Viraj himself when a lot of people arrive to wish Mrs. Ghosh Happy Birthday.  They wonder how these people came for the party.  One lady explains that a friend of Ananya let them all know about the Surprise party.  They don't know the friend, and Ananya and Raj realize it's Viraj's doing.  Viraj then interrupts and gives the rose once again, wishing a Happy Birthday, and prepares to leave.  All the people recognize him, and praise him.  They ask him questions and start chatting with him.  Ananya, Mrs. Ghosh and Raj observe this unhappily.  The guests thank Ananya for the party and the chance to meet Viraj.  As the guests are chatting with Viraj, who tells them he will tell them about Jhanvi.  Raj angrily starts to go towards him with the intention of throwing him out.  Mrs. Ghosh stops him and leads him away from the crowd, and says there should be no drama in front of all the guests.  Ananya agrees and tells Raj to leave it.  Mrs. Ghosh leaves to prepare food.  Raj is still angry and wonders how Ananya could be so calm.  Ananya is just concerned about not worrying her mother, but she'll surely keep a watch on Viraj because he must have a reason to show up--and the reason wouldn't be any good one.

Mrs. Vyas somehow enters Viraj's house.  Unniyal is sleeping.  Mrs. Vyas picks up a photo of Jhanvi and tells Jhanvi not to worry, as she has come for Jhanvi's sake.  Mrs. Vyas places the photo back, and as she walks away makes some noise.  Unniyal wakes up, and she hides.  He goes back to sleep.  Mrs. Vyas is relieved.

Viraj is telling his audience about Jhanvi, and they are lapping it up.  Raj and Ananya wonder what he's upto, as Viraj is behaving so well.  Raj is an annoyed and seething at how Viraj has all fooled.  Annaya is adamant that Viraj has to have a reason for coming, and as she says this, Viraj suddenly sings to Humein Tumse Pyar Kitna.  Viraj constantly glances at Ananya, who is obviously affected.  The audience again is lapping it up, while Ananya and Viraj in between exchange glances.  Ananya touches her heart and we see a few seconds of Jhanvi flash on the screen.  Viraj finally comes near Ananya, and finishes the song as he looks at a photo of Jhanvi on his phone.  Everyone applauds him.  Raj breaks Ananya out of her daze, and Ananya and Viraj look at each other for a few seconds.  Viraj turns and thanks Mrs. Ghosh for having him. She replies courteously and pleasantly.  He then thanks everyone and stars to leave.  Mrs. Ghosh tells Ananya to come with her to see off Viraj.

At the doorway, Viraj once again thanks Mrs. Ghosh.  Someone calls for Mrs. Ghosh that everyone's waiting to open the gifts.  Ananya tells her to go.  Viraj once again says something in Bengali as a parting.  Mrs. Ghosh leaves, and Ananya also walks away.  Viraj walks towards her and thanks her for not inviting him to the party, as it was fun to gatecrash the party.  He really enjoyed himself.  Ananya asks why he's there, and Viraj says just to wish her mom.  Ananya demands he tell her the truth.  He then asks if she really wants to know.  He moves towards her and she's backed up to a wall.  As he's doing this he tells her he had come for her, because he needs to come wherever she goes, as his life is now linked with hers.  She tells him to shut up and starts to leave.  He blocks her and says, seriously he's there because she has Jhanvi's heart, whose every heartbeat beats is for him. Now that heart is in Ananya now, and whenever he's around her heartbeat drags him to her.  The love which Jhanvi had for him brings him to Ananya.  Whenever he's close to Ananya, he can feel his Jhanvi--the same way Ananya can feel him.  He is already very close to her, and he moves his face even more closer to her hair than before.  She pushes him away and says it's good he can hear Sia's heart, so he will remember Sia's existence and that he will definitely be punished for his deeds.  His punishment will be such that he won't be able to hear even his own heartbeats.  She tells him not to make a tamasha of her mother's birthday.  Viraj then brings up his gift and implies there might be a surprise within a gift.  Ananya runs inside.  Viraj chuckles and says, "Ms. Ananya Ghost, trust in me. Always, just in me."

Ananya comes in as Mrs. Ghosh is opening Viraj's gift.  Ananya knocks it away, and glass shatters from the gift box.  She tries to cover and says it shouldn't have been opaned. Nidhi (who just shows up out of nowhere) asks, shy, just because Viraj gifted had gifted it? Ananya says it could've been dangerous.  Mrs. Ghosh is upset and tells Ananya she herself will become mad in trying to prove Viraj mad, and walks away.

Mrs. Vyas is still in Viraj's house.  Strong winds are blowing and we hear windchimes.  She looks at Jhanvi's photo, then seems to sense/see Jhanvi's spirit, and says, "Jhanvi."

Ananya calls Viraj, who was expecting her call.  She admonishes him.  He tells her from her voice it sounds as if she didn't like the gift.  He then tells her she shouldn't have taken his jokes seriously.  Ananya tells him to leave her and her family alone.  He tells her that's impossible as they've connected, and he can't stay away from her.  Ananya tells him after today if he comes in front of her again... He interrupts and tells her she can't do anything, and that he knows what kind of gifts she likes.  He tells her to wait for his next surprise, "darling."  He laughs as he hangs up.  Ananya promises that he will be the one who gets a surprise.  She walks back into the house and runs into Raj.  She tells him Viraj had told her there could be anything in that gift, and she shouldn't have reacted so stupidly, as Viraj knew she would react.  Raj tells her Viraj is playing a game with her, that Viraj knows he is a hero in front of the people, and so is using the chance to insult Ananya .  Raj tells her not to worry, as Mrs. Ghosh only told Ananya to stay away from Viraj, not Raj.  He starts to go to confront Viraj, and Ananya stops him.  She tells him this is her battle and because of her, she doensn't want anyone else to become Viraj's enemy.  Raj still is about to go, but Ananya again stops him and says to support her.  She smirks and adds that she has a way to teach Viraj a lesson.

Viraj comes home, proud of himself.  As he is in his room, he wonders why the lights aren't turning on.  He calls out to Unniyal, but then stops.  He hears a sobbing, and tells Unniyal to stop behaving like a baby.  Viraj then starts asking who's there.  He identifies the sound as coming from behind the sofa.  He goes and sees Mrs. Vyas crouched down, head down. He goes to her and she lifts her head, he sees it's Mrs. Vyas.  Viraj calls Unniyal, who screams at the sight of Mrs. Vyas.  Viraj asks Unniyal what the hell she's doing in the house. Mrs. Vyas gets up and speaks (but with her back to Viraj) that she is worried/distraught and crying, and wants to speak to Viraj once.  Viraj asks her who is worried for him, and tells Mrs. Vyas to speak to him.  Mrs. Vyas, who is now facing Viraj, says "Jhanvi."  

Mrs. Vyas and Viraj just loook at each other.  Mrs. Vyas face is full of worry and tension. End on Viraj's face.

Precap: Ananya tells Viraj over the phone that because he ruined her mother's birthday, she will ruined every day for him.  She has taken all the photos of Jhanvi from his house. He looks around and sees all the photos missing from their frames.
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
The show is still good, and the episode still a good one that still kept my attention.  I'm glad that whatever the case may be, we are not seeing any actual figure for Jhanvi's spirit.  It works better unseen, and with winds.

The Nidhi part was just off.  They just suddenly inserted in there, when she was missing all the other times.

Don't go crazy with the split screen and the attempt to be "flashy."  That's what started happenning around May or June, and we all know how bad the editing was then and months afterward.  Right now, it's not anywhere so bad.  But still, that's how it starts.
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
Viraj spoke Bengali?  This I have to see.  Why, couldn't Ananya or even Mr Khanna have given Viraj some choice galis in Bengali, which nobody may have understood, maybe not even Viraj 😈

I'm glad that Nidhi is back, but what exactly is her role here? To be available so that Viraj-Ananya-Raj don't look like a triangle?

I do love the fact that Ananya is vengeful - I love her having Viraj's magic and removing all of Jhanvi's photos and making Viraj's house a Jhanvi free zone 😆

Speaking of which, I wonder - why would Jhanvi's spirit stay in Viraj's house?  She is dead, her dear Raghav is dead, so she should be very happy, and if she's concerned about anybody, it should be about Ananya.  Her being in Viraj's house is strange, particularly w/o her heart.

More comments after I actually see the episode.
Vrish, err I think it was Bengali.  ðŸ˜†  It could've been Shudh Hindi or something,😆 but the way he said it, it makes sense it was Bengali. 
The show is getting better and quality work!!!! Very effective.. If they keep up with the work they will regain their position on LifeOK.

Annaya: Love her...totally loved her..and i lover her for being confident...she cares about Raj..and she doesn't want Raj to be involved with VD...

Raj: not too much interruptive like Raghav...he is always there...but he doesn't take maters into his hands unless required..I am liking this character!

All in all very good episode..
Vrish and Lik, it is Bengali. I've been around Bengali folks, so yeah, I know. ðŸ˜†

I really enjoyed today's episode! Although the split-screen editing was obvious, it did not take away from the entertainment today. I just hope the CVs keep this up. The show has gotten very interesting and with Sanjay's re-entry, I wonder what it has in store for us next. 
Also, does anyone else find it odd how anyone can enter Viraj and Ananya's house? ðŸ˜† Viraj somehow always manages to enter Ananya's house, and Ananya also walks in and steals all of Jhanvi's photos. Even the psychic lady was able to enter Viraj's house too, LOL. 
this Mrs Vyas is freaking me out...she was crying in VD's house..damnn..and that too without a light on...*shivers* i sometimes think that she is ghost too!! or a witch who can contact spirits feels them and bring them to life.. (this show is so much looking like Vampire diaries..) 😆
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Viraj spoke Bengali?  This I have to see.  Why, couldn't Ananya or even Mr Khanna have given Viraj some choice galis in Bengali, which nobody may have understood, maybe not even Viraj 😈

I'm glad that Nidhi is back, but what exactly is her role here? To be available so that Viraj-Ananya-Raj don't look like a triangle?

I do love the fact that Ananya is vengeful - I love her having Viraj's magic and removing all of Jhanvi's photos and making Viraj's house a Jhanvi free zone 😆

Speaking of which, I wonder - why would Jhanvi's spirit stay in Viraj's house?  She is dead, her dear Raghav is dead, so she should be very happy, and if she's concerned about anybody, it should be about Ananya.  Her being in Viraj's house is strange, particularly w/o her heart.

More comments after I actually see the episode.
i also liked her snapping out of J's heart..and thinking like Ananya Ghosh...but the moments where she gets lost in his song...in his charm...in him...that is just mesmerizing!😳
but i wish they had shown actual Jahnvi's shadow in that perticular scene instead of the flip scenes of her and J's old scene..(that was Sia's scene too when R got killed) so ya that wasn't perfect execution...but i would've loved if they actually showed Sriti like they have in montage!

strange & filmy but..i am not concluding things until i see what Mrs. Vyas is upto...and i find it interesting..😳 so i don't question it.
Awww he looked sooo cute when he said "shubho jonmodin". I wish mere b'day par bhi woh aakar yeh bol deta ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ
Well I think Viraj and Jhanvi share such a tight bond of passion or hatred , she couldn't leave Viraj.