OMG he spoke bengali *runs to watch* β˜ΊοΈ
sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yesss he said two time. "Shubho Jonmodin" and "Ami Ashchi"
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^^ Yeah, that's Bengali all right, and pretty correct Bengali @ that.

P.S.  Just saw the episodes - Thursday & Friday - and he said 'Shuboratri' as in good night.  Didn't notice him say 'ami ashchi'.

The first one - he did toss it around a bit, b4 getting it right πŸ˜†
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
harshiti_dd thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

like this Ananya. she is a perfect fighter to Viraj. best part is Ananya removing jhanvi's picture. haha Viraj Dobariyal its time for ananya to torture you.

expected a fight back from Jhanvi. she failed. Ananya doing it. very interesting.
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

Also, does anyone else find it odd how anyone can enter Viraj and Ananya's house? πŸ˜† Viraj somehow always manages to enter Ananya's house, and Ananya also walks in and steals all of Jhanvi's photos. Even the psychic lady was able to enter Viraj's house too, LOL. 

Mystic, that was right!  I also found it funny how Mrs Vyas was irritating Viraj in the previous episode - don't like gajar ka halwa?  How about kheer?  Too bad Viraj was in a pretty pissed mood, or else, he could have asked for rotisserie chicken πŸ˜†

But yeah, both Ananya & Viraj pretty likely have pretty good security, and yet, neither has any problems breaking & entering another's house, and burglarizing whatever they feel like πŸ˜†

Other strange thing - Viraj writes to Ananya in English, and Ananya writes back in Hindi?  Who does that?  I can imagine Jhanvi or Raghav doing that, but Ananya?

One good thing - Ananya, unlike Jhanvi, has hopefully figured out the mind games that Viraj plays, and can play them back.  I'm willing to bet that she removed the pictures from their frames and hid them within Viraj's house itself, so that if he complains of burglary, and it's then found in his house, the police will ding him for filing a false report, and he'll be pissed! 😈
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I caught the reply in Hindi too.  One of the things that make me chuckle is how they show characters who wouldn't really write in Hindi, write long ass letters in Hindi. πŸ˜†

However, in this case, we can perhaps say she did it purposely as a reply to Viraj.  She just decided to give him the opposite, so along with the cactus she gave a letter in Hindi.  

Otherwise, we saw that the teleprompter was in Romanized Hindi, and in the Maha Episode we saw her typing up her story in Romanized Hindi.
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Maybe b'cos she didn't have iLeap or whatever transliteration software there is.  Besides, typing in vernacular languages is a much bigger pain than typing in Roman script simply due to the sheer #combinations, permutations and rules involved.
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sabrina.a

Yesss he said two time. "Shubho Jonmodin" and "Ami Ashchi"

what is ami ashchi mean?
i know subho jonmodin matalb happy birthday right?
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: harshiti_dd

thanks for the update

like this Ananya. she is a perfect fighter to Viraj. best part is Ananya removing jhanvi's picture. haha Viraj Dobariyal its time for ananya to torture you.

expected a fight back from Jhanvi. she failed. Ananya doing it. very interesting.

hey dimps!😊
i also liked her removing Jahnvi's picture.. i think it would be interesting if J's spirit talk to Ananya.. some how combine and defeat Viraaj and this time forever!
Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoyalLEO_Krrish

what is ami ashchi mean?
i know subho jonmodin matalb happy birthday right?

I didn't catch him saying 'ami ashchi' (which means 'I'm coming').  I caught him saying 'shubhoratri' meaning 'goodnight'.  Which was overdone, since Bongs very rarely use that - we either use terms like 'ashchi', or 'dyakha hobey' (see ya) or even their English equivalents πŸ˜†

Speaking of which, Raj talking about hilsa fish, and then being reminded that Mrs Ghosh is a vegetarian was too funny πŸ˜†  While they were @ it, they might as well have publicized that they were @ 'Oh, Calcutta', since few other places would offer that menu πŸ˜†

But thank goodness that Viraj didn't make any 'roshogolla' references, or his mouth would have deserved to have been stuffed w/ a whole bunch of them 😈