Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: MSN_Vanny

OMG! Ammy! You created a thread? πŸ˜² β˜ΊοΈ

Yes, I do like Rajeev and all your descriptions are correct! πŸ˜† πŸ€—

You are most welcome...It the least i can do for you...

Don't party too hard...πŸ˜†
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Vanny and hope ur bday is filled with joy and happiness..Sorry for the late wishes didn't see this topic πŸ˜›
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swagakevin2

Happy birthday dear..bets of wishes for the day..hope you have a great one! Love always.. πŸ˜³

MSN_Vanny thumbnail

Originally posted by: happygirl123

Happy Birthday Vanny and hope ur bday is filled with joy and happiness..Sorry for the late wishes didn't see this topic πŸ˜›

MSN_Vanny thumbnail
@Ammy - Thank you! πŸ€— Nope, I didn't party AT ALL this year! πŸ˜² πŸ˜† I'm so old! πŸ˜­
MSN_Vanny thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashishrocks

Many many happy returns of the day vanny, i dint knew that its your birthday today, why u dint told me during chatting sweety, i wil pray for u that god bless u and u get al happiness in life, so birthday girl enjoy your day and pray for your next year, be happy and dont forget me as v have become good friends, so enjoy, love u sweetheart, once again 'A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR FRIEND VANNY'
I wil pray for u that God give u a long healthy life.

Anam!!! πŸ€—πŸ€— You're a darling!!! Thank you so much! All your best wishes means the world to me! 

I didn't tell you because, I'm shy about such topics, so don't really talk about stuff like that. πŸ˜³ I'm sorry though! *holds ears* πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

We have certainly become great friends! And nope, I'm sure on my next birthday, we'll still be here chatting away like good old friends! πŸ€—

I love you! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 11 years ago
kashishrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Anam!!! You're a darling!!! Thank you so much! All your best wishes means the world to me!
I didn't tell you because, I'm shy about such topics, so don't really talk about stuff like that. I'm sorry though! *holds ears*
We have certainly become great friends! And nope, I'm sure on my next birthday, we'll still be here chatting away like good old friends!
I love you!

Its ok sweety, u have no need to say sorry, its my mistake also, i dint checked your profile before bcoz usually i dont check anyones profile, so i m sorry for that sweetheart, and yes on your next birthday also, v wil chat like old friends, i love u too.
DOC108 thumbnail
hi darling  happy belated birthday 
god bless u πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
MSN_Vanny thumbnail

Originally posted by: DOC108

hi darling  happy belated birthday 

god bless u πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Thank you so much!!!! πŸ˜³β€οΈ
DOC108 thumbnail

@Ammy - Thank you! πŸ€— Nope, I didn't party AT ALL this year! πŸ˜² πŸ˜† I'm so old! πŸ˜­

oh ...mohini ...if u feel this then what abt us πŸ˜³πŸ˜­