DC: Spotlight shifts frm Mohit - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Agar aisa hua to show ka samjo final pack up hua. And i think ph ko yeh ab tak pata chal gaya hoga. They can't do this. Hum ye hone nahi denge.
Originally posted by snowwhite28

Agar aisa hua to show ka samjo final pack up hua. And i think ph ko yeh ab tak pata chal gaya hoga. They can't do this. Hum ye hone nahi denge.

PK ko kuchh bhi pata nehin chala aab tak😡😡
Originally posted by Joyeeta_MoNaya

PK ko kuchh bhi pata nehin chala aab tak😡😡
chal gaya hai yar reason is sid ki rentry. FB Mein bhi sab mohit ki hi demand kar rahe hain.

chal gaya hai yar reason is sid ki rentry. FB Mein bhi sab mohit ki hi demand kar rahe hain.
haan FB pe toh dekh hi rahi hoon par kya humare baat PH sunenge ??🥱
Originally posted by sidgauri

</div>see nothing will happen of that sort. from this Wednesday trps will start and so they hurriedly brought mohit in kolhapur😉😆. i guess they were not showing mohit because they wanted create more excitement, build up a strong base and maybe even mohit must be busy since his birthday was there and ipkknd just ended so monaya must have gone for some quality time spending
<div>

honestly speaking other than mohit's absence the show is going awesome. story is brilliant and the acting of everyone is also perfecttt !!!!

so from this week mkkyk will rock
ya agree with u. It will rock.
Originally posted by sidgauri

see nothing will happen of that sort. from this Wednesday trps will start and so they hurriedly brought mohit in kolhapur😉😆. i guess they were not showing mohit because they wanted create more excitement, build up a strong base and maybe even mohit must be busy since his birthday was there and ipkknd just ended so monaya must have gone for some quality time spending

honestly speaking other than mohit's absence the show is going awesome. story is brilliant and the acting of everyone is also perfecttt !!!!

so from this week mkkyk will rock
ya hope so😊😊
Originally posted by Joyeeta_MoNaya

why not yar public ki nahi sunenge toh kiski sunege.

ya agree with u. It will rock.
hhmm..😊
hope so😊
why not yar public ki nahi sunenge toh kiski sunege.
hhmm..umeed krte hai yeh ma beti ke track jaldi hi katam hojaye😊 & SidRi track start hojaye😊
Originally posted by sashazmohit

I don't want they show him kebab mai haddi  n he sacrifying his own love for gauri garv 's sake

if gauri n garv will marry in future
then i want sid character to be like Devdas
spot light on him