DC: Spotlight shifts frm Mohit - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Joyeeta_MoNaya

hhmm..uss waqt Siddharth ke role koi aur nibhayega 😆 tab shayad MS kisi aur serial mein ho😊 kya pata😉
& Khamoshiyaan is too borring without Mohit Sehgal😳
Koi aur nahi they will end Sid character...they will send him back to london with broken heart😡🤢
I think this article is fake because it says Sid is in London whereas Sid is in India now!
Originally posted by snowwhite28

agree with u charmee i don't want to write such things becoz ab jake forum mein thodi jaan aayi hai..i don 't want to spoil everyone's mood here..but some how i also feels the same
more than screen space he should be part of the main story..which still he is not...pata laga public demand se Sid ki re-entry toh ho gayi par he is doing comedy there...and main there main focus is on garv-gourie..i want sid to be main part of the Story..just like other male leads in other show..like IPK, MB,QH..
yeah imagine after our demand Sid is shows for 2 mins every day.. i wonder what if we hadn't demanded?😲
no yaar its not comedy.. i mean Sid is bee showed serious abt marriage, and is also coming to india to help gauri with her new real mom..
Originally posted by -BurningDesire-

I think this article is fake because it says Sid is in London whereas Sid is in India now!
dats why everyone r saying this should have been posted wen sid was not in india..
i dont care about this article. i m just waiting for monday. thats it :))
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

Everyone knows Sid was suppose to be in spotlight ones he is back to India.. but still its hard to trust them.. so lets wait n see bcoz i don't want to expect anything.. it should not be like chaar din ki chandni.. for few days they'll show Sid n then??? would it be forever?? so lets wait n watch..

trust me charmee,that is my fear too.I really don't want they sent sid London again .But kya karein we should wait yaar.
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

yeah imagine after our demand Sid is shows for 2 mins every day.. i wonder what if we hadn't demanded?😲
no yaar its not comedy.. i mean Sid is bee showed serious abt marriage, and is also coming to india to help gauri with her new real mom..
but according to Tc article he will provide some light moments too..wat ever i hope they properly use mohit popularity if they don't that will be biggest mistake for there show🤢
SAI ko aapne hi show ke liye koi fikr nehin hai..lol😆😡