Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Dabangg 2 -Rev/Coll. - Gross 271 Cr WorldWide - Page 35

Posted: 11 years ago
😳  Erotic Jess and all the people who think I was going to hate Dabaang 2, well wrong.  I actually liked Salman in it.  He may not be my favorite, but he made the movie so much fun and I applaud him for not taking himself to seriously.  πŸ˜†  The guy clearly is a gifted comedian and he did put a smile on my face.  This is a lot better than the first one.  But, Ek Tha Tiger remains his best work of 2012.  Sonakshi actually had a better role this time.  At least she is the dutiful wife and mother.  She looks old in wearing those saris though.  She needs to loosen up and show me some cleavage.  πŸ˜Ž   Vinod Khanna was good.  Arbaaz was useless, I never liked him.  He is better off just staying behind the scenes.  The villain was damn good and better than the last one, Sonu Sood.  A lot of the songs were not needed.  Kareena's item number failed to live up to the hype.  It was blink and miss.  Overall, the film is a good one-time watch and I rate it like a B-.  I can tolerate Salman Khan movies now over SRK.  He is clearly showing his game and demonstrating those assets well!  πŸ˜‰  The movie deserves to bring in the moolah.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: EroticGauravMad

😳  Erotic Jess and all the people who think I was going to hate Dabaang 2, well wrong.  I actually liked Salman in it.  He may not be my favorite, but he made the movie so much fun and I applaud him for not taking himself to seriously.  πŸ˜†  The guy clearly is a gifted comedian and he did put a smile on my face.  This is a lot better than the first one.  But, Ek Tha Tiger remains his best work of 2012.  Sonakshi actually had a better role this time.  At least she is the dutiful wife and mother.  She looks old in wearing those saris though.  She needs to loosen up and show me some cleavage.  πŸ˜Ž   Vinod Khanna was good.  Arbaaz was useless, I never liked him.  He is better off just staying behind the scenes.  The villain was damn good and better than the last one, Sonu Sood.  A lot of the songs were not needed.  Kareena's item number failed to live up to the hype.  It was blink and miss.  Overall, the film is a good one-time watch and I rate it like a B-.  I can tolerate Salman Khan movies now over SRK.  He is clearly showing his game and demonstrating those assets well!  πŸ˜‰  The movie deserves to bring in the moolah.  

Oh Gaurav erotic hua darling Chulbul ke liye!!

Thanks for nice review bhaisaabπŸ‘
This content was originally posted by: rambo_ka_baap

Oh Gaurav erotic hua darling Chulbul ke liye!!

Thanks for nice review bhaisaabπŸ‘

Your welcome Rambo Bhai.  πŸ€—πŸ˜†   I usually like serious movies like Talaash or Agneepath.  But I think Salman has outdone SRK this year.  And I hope he continues to do that.  πŸ˜‰  At least Salman knows his strengths and entertains!!!!  πŸ˜Š
This content was originally posted by: EroticGauravMad

Your welcome Rambo Bhai.  πŸ€—πŸ˜†   I usually like serious movies like Talaash or Agneepath.  But I think Salman has outdone SRK this year.  And I hope he continues to do that.  πŸ˜‰  At least Salman knows his strengths and entertains!!!!  πŸ˜Š

Oh wow!!! Thank you yaar!!! It makes me happy!!!
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
nice review gaurav and I liked both movies ETT on its slickness and SaL-KaT but on entertaining value and Salman putting is heart and soul into a character dabangg2 rocks !! Only he can be chulbul!!  And the movie is totally paisa vashool!! And the inspector the one who eats all the time was hillarious..and i like the little song chutney i heard Arbaz sang to that...Salman looked so mast in that song..overall he seemed  mast in the movie and the rol,e came naturally to him which shows is acting!! Edited by wat_up - 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: wat_up

nice review gaurav and I liked both movies ETT on its slickness and SaL-KaT but on entertaining value and Salman putting is heart and soul into a character dabangg2 rocks !! Only he can be chulbul!!  And the movie is tolly psisa vashool!! Snd the inspector the one who eats all the time was hillarious..and i like the little song chutney i heard Arbaz sang to that...Salman looked so mast in that song..overall he sermed mast in the movie and the rol,e came naturally yo him which shows is acting!!

Thank you Jess.     I am glad you approve and a Salman movie whipped me into shape.  πŸ˜‰  Damn, I want a body like his.  πŸ˜•   Salman clearly is a fantastic comedian.  He knows serious cinema is not his forte.  He likes to entertain and have fun!  I hated that inspector, he was nonsense.  I just find Salman's brothers kind of annoying though.  Arbaaz and Sohail never had talent, they just ride on their brother's success.  It is clearly a family affair since Arbaaz directed, Mallika Arora Khan did a guest appearance, etc.  
I also hope Salman does other's film besides his bhaiya's

Kick, Sooraj Barjatya film, Tere Naam 2, I am Hariprasad, SG's next, No Enty Mein Entryetc
This content was originally posted by: rambo_ka_baap

I also hope Salman does other's film besides his bhaiya's

Kick, Sooraj Barjatya film, Tere Naam 2, I am Hariprasad, SG's next, No Enty Mein Entryetc

I am going to post a topic tomorrow and we will talk about Salman's brothers now and is it fair for them to ride on their big brother's success?  πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Katrina82 thumbnail
Rajasthan: Dabangg 2 V Ek Tha Tiger

Monday 24th December 2012 09.00 IST

Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

Dabangg 2 set a new record for opening weekend beating the Ek Tha Tiger three day figures. The daily figures in Rajasthan for the first three days is as follows.

Day One

Dabangg 2 - 1,26,00,000

Ek Tha Tiger - 1,76,00,000

Day Two

Dabangg 2 - 96,00,000

Ek Tha Tiger - 87,00,000

Day Three

Dabangg 2 - 1,48,00,000

Ek Tha Tiger -74,00,000

TOTAL

Dabangg 2 - 3,70,00,000

Ek Tha Tiger - 3,37,00,000

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Katrina82

Rajasthan: Dabangg 2 V Ek Tha Tiger

Monday 24th December 2012 09.00 IST

Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

Dabangg 2 set a new record for opening weekend beating the Ek Tha Tiger three day figures. The daily figures in Rajasthan for the first three days is as follows.

Day One

Dabangg 2 - 1,26,00,000

Ek Tha Tiger - 1,76,00,000

Day Two

Dabangg 2 - 96,00,000

Ek Tha Tiger - 87,00,000

Day Three

Dabangg 2 - 1,48,00,000

Ek Tha Tiger -74,00,000

TOTAL

Dabangg 2 - 3,70,00,000

Ek Tha Tiger - 3,37,00,000