Punar Vivah

~*~AarYa OS->Surprising Night(Love Confession)~*~

-MishtyBlue- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi My Lovable AarYans...
Hope everyone know myself...Iam Divya...A crazy fan GURMEET...Already know by my Tamil VMs on AarYa...hope so

For the First time of my Life History gonna write an OS...Hope i wont torture u so much...
Pls bear with my language iam not so good in it...Pls Ignore the Spelling and grammatical mistakes!!!
Obviously Everyone is Waiting Mr.Yash Sindhiya Love confession!!!so this OS my idea of Yash Confession!!!
Here it goes:

**********************************************************************************************************

Yash totally became mad for Aarti. He was Madly, Deeply, passionately in Love with his Aarti. He feels like he is out of the world when his Aartiji was with him. He was not able to control his feelings for his Wifey. He was crazy about her. Aarti knows well that yash was in love with her. But didn't show it to him that she knows the fact. Because she is desperately waiting for the day when her man will confess his love. She is craving for his touch, his love'.for HIM. As days passed, their craziness n love for each other increased exponentially. Yash always want his wifey to be in his embrace and he know it very well that it wont happen until he show his love for her!!

Finally, Yash gained some strength and decided to sound his feelings for his lady love Aarti!!!!He planned and prepared everything for their special surprising night.

"Tonight will be a special and unforgettable night for us Aartiji" said yash finishing his final step of Surprise plan.

It was Evening 8pm, Aarti came out of the wash room and sat before dressing table to drain her wet hair. She looks extremely gorgeous in her wet hair. While drying her hair, she found a small note with a beautiful rose on the table. She kept the rose aside and opened the note. She was so happy after knowing it was from her yashji.

The Note said, "Hi Aartiji, I have planned some surprise for u tonight'.Hope u like it'.To know the surprise go to our Balcony'.!!"

Aarti can't believe her eyes and at once she rushed to the spot. She was surprised on seeing the decoration. It was fully decorated with Orchid Flowers and tiny silvered toy stars were hanging on the ceilings. She slightly swung the stars gently and she found another note along the hanging stars. She opened it which says

"Hope Aartiji''You liked the decorations''Okay Get ready'..Go and open urn Wardrobe'."

Without waiting for a second she rushed to the wardrobe. She found a rectangular parcel wrapped with color paper and a small note was attached to it. It says "TO MY WIFE AARTIJI". Aarti was totally annoyed of the word 'JI'.

"Oh God, Cant Patidev remove that annoying 'JI' from my Name".

She opened the parcel quickly and found a beautiful White backless Choli with single string to hold. The dress looks stunning with amazing embroidery works of new designs. She touched it gently.

"Really your choice is the best Yashji" said Aarti with a blush.

She found another note inside the box which says "This White dress specially ordered for My Pari'Wore this for tonight surprise'.Hope it was the last note!!"

Aarti happiness knows no bound. She went to wash room and was about to change. Again she found a note while opening the dress.

The note says "Forget to say you something. Don't wore any jewels"

Aarti was super confused with the last note. She can't think what his hubby mind was up to'??!!

She changed her to white outfit and came out of wash room. She stood before the mirror of dressing table. She looks so gorgeous it that backless outfit. The white color suited her creamy skin perfectly. She tried to knot the string of her blouse with her closed eyes. Suddenly she felt the electrifying field passing all over her body because of her Man's touch on her forbidden back. She closed her eyes tightly and stood like a statue. He touched her creamy skin with desiring passion. She felt his hand roaming all over her skin. She smiled and blushed on knowing his hubby's intension of gifting a backless outfit.

He placed his dry lips into her neck and kissed her passionately. Aarti arched her back which gives Yash more access to explore her neck easily. He bit her neck softly which made Aarti to moan plea surly. She can't control her burning desire created by his touch. She slowly opened her eyes and felt embarrassed and disappointed. She didn't find Yash behind her.

"Was it a dream or really he was around" said Aarti confusingly. "Oh god'Iam dreaming too much'.!!", said Aarti in disjected voice.

She pouted cutely thinking of her own attitude. She blushed and tied her knot. Her mobile started to ring. It was a message from Yash which says "No more Waiting my Wife'..Came to the Terrace".

Aarti jumped in happiness and her legs rushed to the terrace. She was stunned to see the whole decoration on terrace. The whole terrace looked like heaven with beautiful rose flowers n candles. He had made a small room with all stuffs without ceiling. It looks like a forbidden place decorated only for their love.

Aarti felt a cool breeze near her ears and a strong hand surrounding her waist passionately. Yash came so close to her ears and said huskily "You are damn Gorgeous in this Outfit Aartiji". Aarti blushed on hearing his admiration. He slowly turned Aarti and made her to look at him. She found her dashing, handsome n hot Yashji in yellow T-shirt and black pants. He looks terribly handsome and hot with his light stubble, sharp nose and M-shaped lips.

Aarti stepped backwards decreasing their closeness and said "stop it Yashji'..What will happen if anyone sees us'."

He pulled her close by placing his hands on her waist and said softly in her ears

"I know everyone went attend a Marriage in Mumbai'.And I know that they were returning only tomorrow evening"

Aarti hung her hand around his neck and said teasingly

"So Mr. Yash Sindhiya pre-planned everything!!!"

"Yup '..Aartiji'.Ok tell me do you like my surprise???"

"Everything was perfect Yashji'.But I didn't understand only one thing" said Aarti confusingly.

"What Aartiji???" asked Yash

"Why you asked me not wore any jewels???" asked Aarti demanding an answer from Yash.

Yash didn't answer her. He slowly moved behind her and closed Aarti's eyes using a small satin cloth. Aarti surprised and asked placing her hand over his hands "What are u doing Yashji??"

"Shh''. don't ask any questions'.Hold my hands and come with me", said Yash in her ears.

Aarti obeyed like a kid and followed him by holding his hands. He made her to sit in a chair. After few minutes, she felt a small pendent around her neck. She was surprised and eager to open her eyes to see that. Yash hold her hands and put a small ring into her finger.

"Now'.You can open ur Eyes Aartiji" said Yash holding her one hand.

Aarti slowly removed the satin cloth and opened her eyes. She saw her beautiful reflection of her n Yash who was sitting near by holding her hands on the mirror and smiled. She saw the platinum chain with Heart shaped pendent. She touched it happily with tears'!!

"Open that heart '.Aartiji" said Yash.

Aarti opened it and found small, cute picture of them n their kids. Aarti was so emotional and found a beautiful platinum ring with single diamond at the centre on her finger. She looked Yash eyes deeply with love.

He slowly holds her both hands.

"I cant hide my feelings anymore Aartiji'.Iam Crazy about you'Iam in Love with u'.I Love you Aartiji" said Yash in one go looking deep into Aarti's Eyes

Aarti was surprised and her heart missed a beat hearing his direct and lovable confession.

"I want you'.I want to fight with you'.I want to Kiss you'..Tease you''Feel you''Touch you'..I want to live my life with u''I want to make Love to You'..I just want you '.WILL YOU BE MINE AARTI!!!!!!!", said Yash with Happy and Emotional Tone.

Aarti was totally numb n insane. She was in cloud nine after hearing her yash's WANTS.

"IAM ALWAYS YOURS'..I LOVE YOU TOO YASH", Said Aarti Lovingly.

Without any wait Yash hugged Aarti Tightly without letting Air in between them. Aarti reciprocated it happily. He raised her face and pressed his dry lips against hers. Aarti responded to his kiss with full passion n desire. He deepened the kiss with lots of love. They separated as they were in need of some oxygen. Both Looked so happy in each other embrace.

Yash carried Aarti to the bed which was decorated with beautiful roses in the terrace. He lay on the bed along with Aarti. He planted Hot kisses all over her face. Aarti pushed him on other side and placed her head on his chest.

"Mr.Sharmile'..How did you get guts to raise up ur feelings'.May I know which made u to show ur romantic n passionate avatar???!!!" asked Aarti teasingly. Yash rolled over Aarti and made her to crush under his warm body.

"I got all my strength when I kissed u in our room'Its all because ur heavenly beauty Mrs.Yash sindhiya" said Yash blissfully looking into her eyes.

"I didn't get u ''.what ur saying about Yash??" asked Aarti confusingly.

"Oh oh so you forget it''My love'things happened before u knotting ur blouse string was not dream it's REAL" said Yash in husky voice.

That moment flashed on Aarti's Mind and her cheeks turned into red. she hide her face in his chest.

They spend that beautiful night with lots of Love and Passion under the moon light in their Terrace. 

The End

****************************************************************************************
Hope u all like it..
Hit like button and comment...
waiting for ur lovely comments...
Love u all

Edited by DivyaMishty - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
lovely❤️
Pls write more OS on AarYa😛
-MishtyBlue- thumbnail
Originally posted by: miti16295

Nice OS😊

Thank u so much Yaar!!!
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice one...keep writing...
lulujjjj thumbnail
Nice liked it you write so well keep writing.
-MishtyBlue- thumbnail
Originally posted by: asmani

lovely❤️

Pls write more OS on AarYa😛

Thank u so much dear!!!!
pls you too rite many OS...iam a fan of urs dear...
will do more!!!
-MishtyBlue- thumbnail
Originally posted by: anushaarja

nice one...keep writing...

Thank u so much...
-MishtyBlue- thumbnail
Originally posted by: lulujjj

Nice liked it you write so well keep writing.

Thank u very  very much...
😳
ksfan2 thumbnail
WOW LOVED IT.really nice...and romantic..keep it up the superb work
-MishtyBlue- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ksfan2

WOW LOVED IT.really nice...and romantic..keep it up the superb work

Thank u very much yaar!!!