Arjun

OS-Dil Dance Maare Re- (Completed)

.Brok3nSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Dil Dance Maare Re! ; )

Hi, I am back with another OS. 😆

This one is dedicated to my two crazy friends Sneha(priya00147)-Happy belated birthday ðŸ¤— and Purva(tani23)-Happy birthday in advance! 🤣

Basically, this is a Crazy OS-Really! Just look at the tittle : P

And the hero of this OS is our very own Chotu! 😉😛

I am not sending anybody PMs regarding this one, because I don't know how many are actually interested in read an OS on Chotu. 🤔

Do tell me if I should continue or not!

PART 1- PAGE 1

PART 2- PAGE 4

PART 3- PAGE 5

PART 4(LAST)- PAGE 7

Edited by Sinner.gurl - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Brok3nSoul. thumbnail

PART 1

5:30 p.m

Film City

The set was decorated according to the theme of the song, it was snazzy and a bit Desi. The lights were being arranged and placed in the correct sequence. The strident harmonium beats intoxicated the air. The choreographer was making the actors rehearse their steps. The whole set was quite chaotic, spot boys rushing from one corner to another and the director's tolerance was running out every passing second''

Okay guys enough now, shooting start karte hain bhut rehearsals ho gayi hain, said the infuriated director.

Clear the spot, he shouted.

Lights'''..Music!

Roll camera!

Rolling, the assistant replied.

And ACTION!  said the director.

Rose ke jaisan pink pink
Humraee gaal gulabi..

Sky ke jaisan blue blue
ee tohara nain sharabi'

Bhola chehra jaise moon
Kali zulfe jaise cloud'

Abb na aur chupaya jaye

Dhakan hogai very loud'

Dhakan hogai very loud'

Dhakan hogai very loud'

His heart swelled up with love and admiration when he laid his eyes on her. There she was, dressed in short red dress, wearing a blonde wig and red stilettos, her ears decked with ruby danglers. Her Rosy cheeks, a red lip tint and kohl rimmed eyes added to her beauty. But he finds her more pretty when she is natural as she was blessed with long beautiful brown hairs, pretty hazel eyes and a charming face.

She was grooving to the wackiest song he had ever heard. But, no matter how OTT the costumes look or how bizarre the lyrics are, she always manages to look good, never outrageous. After all she is Sanya Kapoor ' The queen of a million hearts. And most importantly his Sanya!

He smiled at the thought, Bana ne wale ne bhi kya song banaya hain. Suits the situation, Sanya ko dekha kar mera bhi Dil Dance marta hain, he blushed glancing at her shyly. Lost in her paradise he made his way towards her and stood few distance away. Looking at her dotingly, he breathed' Haayye!!

Haaaye!!
Tohra dil ka theathe ma..

Tohra dil ka theathe ma..
Dil deewana booking Advance mare re''.

Aeae'''.

He could not control the blaring emotions any longer, he started grooving to the foot taping number, doing his versatile "Baraat style" moves.

O very!

O very!

O very'happy in my heart

Dil dance mare re''.

Lost in the heat of the moment he unknowingly entered in the frame in which the song was being shot.

CUT IT! The director screamed, fuming with anger.

The music stopped bringing him out of the bliss and making him face the obnoxious reality. Realizing what he just did he stood there stiff, eyes lowered, embarrassed. He didn't dare to look up into her eyes. He wished the ground to split apart and engulf him, Right here right now!

Great, pehle actors late aate hain aur phir unke bodyguards frame mein aa jate hain dance karne, the director growled.

Sanya, Kya hain yeh sab huh? the director shouted. She apologized on his behalf with moist eyes.

The director gave her a Cut-the-crap-and-get-him-out-off-here look, she gave an apologetic look in return and gestured Chotu to wait outside.

He went outside the studio. Damn...he said, banging his fist against the wall feeling highly exasperated.

Sanya pehle se hi itni tensed hain, upar se main bhi na, he cursed himself. He recollected event that transpired, his heart shattered as the sight of her watery eyes which overshadowed his mind.

Hahahahaha' he heard a familiar voice, he turned back to see the person. It was Sanjay the driver, leaning against the car, trembling. He was laughing so hard that he lost his balance and fell down on the ground and still continued to laugh like a maniac.

What has gotten into you huh? Chotu asked feeling highly irritated.

You-you-you-are-you-serious, Sanjay again burst out in laughter.

He frowned and turned away.

Oye, body builder, Sanjay managed to control his laughter. Kya kar raha tha vaha set pe, he asked sarcastically.

Tujhe kaise pata, tu toh vahan nahi tha, Chotu questioned knowing the answer already.

Hamare bhi sources hain Beta, Sanjay replied with a smirk. He scanned him from head to toe,

Size dekha hain apna? Dream on Chote'he added, sarcasm dripping from each word.

Size pe mat jaana, squealed Chotu.

He curled his fingers in a fist and barged towards Sanjay. He was about to hold Sanjay's collar when he saw sanya coming.

Agli bar chodunga nahi, said Chotu gritting his teeth.

Haan haan dekh lena, Sanjay replied nonchalantly.

Continue maaru ya nahi? 😎

😆

P.S- Sanya is not married in this OS! 😉

Edited by Sinner.gurl - 11 years ago
Sneha113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanku!!!itna dedication mre liye.!! kya OS likhi hai chokri dil dance mare dance mare mera dil dance maaarey tera version dekkr mra ye dil dance maare re oye sanya shadi shuda hai..lol..uske dil ka aisa halat kar di tum aur sath mei wo drivr bhi likho aur likho..waiting!! Edited by priya00147 - 11 years ago
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
4 month pehle hi wish kar diya thank u disha ..

i m ROFLing ðŸ¤£

chotu aur uski choti si luv story n dat too wid Sanya kapur

kya mast story hain ...me likes it 

n dat song selection is amazing ...

d lyrics were super cool😆

i liked sanja teasing chotu ...😆

Me says: Do continue with it

Edited by tani23 - 11 years ago
.Brok3nSoul. thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya00147

thanku!!!itna dedication mre liye.!! kya OS likhi hai chokri dil dance mare dance mare mera dil dance maaarey tera version dekkr mra ye dil dance maare re oye sanya shadi shuda hai..lol..uske dil ka aisa halat kar di tum aur sath mei wo drivr bhi likho aur likho..waiting!!

Yay! you liked it 🤗 Thank you : D
She is not married in this OS btw 😆😉

.Brok3nSoul. thumbnail
Originally posted by: tani23

4 month pehle hi wish kar diya thank u disha ..

i m ROFLing ðŸ¤£

chotu aur uski choti si luv story n dat too wid Sanya kapur

kya mast story hain ...me likes it 

n dat song selection is amazing ...

d lyrics were super cool😆

i liked sanja teasing chotu ...😆

Me says: Do continue with it

Thank you tani partner 🤗

Chalo, atleast you found it funny! : P

Meri songs ki choice toh aap janti ho na! 🤣😉

Yep the lyrics are fun 😆

Thank you again ; )