Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

||TaaRey/VriMar Dreamland #51|| Burning Desires <3 - Page 8

SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sara_Taarey22

Rhea jaan ! Was already very very positive about all this n I was not at all scared or anything ! In the last AT me n MARINU did a prank with some TAAREYIANS due to which they went n isn't come to the new AT
! 😆

again a prank...i thought marinu was serious when she said we r not gonna get the sequence uff kya mera phir pachka ho gaya...kis prank ki baat kar rahe ho i thought marinu is damn sure we'll not get it agar yeh bhi prank tha toh she is dead now😡😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeja_rox thumbnail
@sara i keep imagining abt this Rasiya sequence 24*7 nowadays☺️
...Tansy... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sreeja_rox

hahahahaha yes...Taani might have thought "Agar bhai aa gaye to kya ho jaega...!!!!"🤣..🤣

Am actually more excited to see Rey'e behaviour towards Taani after this...and personally i actually want Taani to show some attitude like Rey showed in front of her...badla bhi to lena chahiye na😆

Take another jhappi sreeju 🤗 
We both think soo alike 😆 😃

I want Taani's GS attitude towards Rey espcially after this...now that she knows Rey loves her too so she can take up any prank with him n also dikho some attitude...Wonder how does Rey react to her everything frm here on ! ☺️

am so excited 🤣
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
now i am getting confused coz of u guys😕
sreeja_rox thumbnail
@teju ye lo jhappi..🤗

Even i think that Taani will show attitude to Rey ekdum in a bindaas way and i will love seeing Rey going behind her and asking her to talk to him...haye kitna maza aega aise hua to

Atleast Rey will undersatnd her value ...or else rey is like,whenever he wants he is good to her or else keep's shouting at her
PreciousHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sreeja_rox

@sara i keep imagining abt this Rasiya sequence 24*7 nowadays☺️

Imagine !! Hayye mere toh exams sara he hai aur mujhe toh books mein bhi TAAREY dekhe rahe hai! Pata NAHI kya hoga! 😆
...Tansy... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: pixi26angel

now i am getting confused coz of u guys😕

kya hua rheu  
song will be rasiya only jus wait n watch...I'm pretty much not sua of the censor issue's  They might or might not hav scrapped few scenes 😡   
PreciousHeart thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pixi26angel

again a prank...i thought marinu was serious when she said we r not gonna get the sequence uff kya mera phir pachka ho gaya...kis prank ki baat kar rahe ho i thought marinu is damn sure we'll not get it agar yeh bhi prank tha toh she is dead now😡😡😡

Jaan check the last AT few pages ! But I don't know why MARINU got serious when she came here! Jaan leave it don't stress on ur mind!! Just be postie n dream about TAAREY n rasiya!
PreciousHeart thumbnail
Did all of u guys post ur message for palki can I send it her ?
sreeja_rox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sara_Taarey22

Imagine !! Hayye mere toh exams sara he hai aur mujhe toh books mein bhi TAAREY dekhe rahe hai! Pata NAHI kya hoga! 😆

omg!!!!!exams in sab ke beech?????😲 i can understand ur condition😆