Humse Hai Life

Mission HHL Forum Ko Save!!!!!

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys! As most of you know, our forum might get shut if we don't use it often. The same forum where we all met, discovered our talent for writting by writting ff/os/ss. The same forum where we made some really good friends who went on to become our best friends. The same forum where we all shared our gham when Raghav quit. Ya, we all had fights regarding Kabya or Rasia, but we also sorted them out. This forum has done so much for all of us. Then why not do this small thing for the forum?
And dont you all feel that this forum has kind of become our second home??
So, guys please please spare some time from your busy schedule and come here. Or else the forum will get shut... 😭
Please please guys!!! The forum needs our support. And always remember- Mehnat ka phal meetha hota hai. Remember, Himansh agreed to come for the last episode of HHL just because his fans tried hard to make him come back? Toh guys, Get ready set and go!! Save HHL forum!!!!
Please suggest some steps to save this forum!!!!!!

Steps sugeested by all of you
1. Create more new topics and discuss about them (@cherry.parul0)
2. Come here more often and comment and like all possible topics(@shasha4ever)
Edited by shasha4ever - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cherry.parul0 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
make nw nw posts nd discussion shld go on...acc to me
Originally posted by: cherry.parul0

make nw nw posts nd discussion shld go on...acc to me

Cool! But, every one here are busy with their exams and all that!! 😭
Kaise bhi karke humein forum ko save karna hi hoga!!!! We cant let it go like this, right???
I'll add it to the steps to be taken... Thanks for giving and replying! 😊  😭
First of all Sasha a nice initiative from your side, i'll suggest you and other too to join AbiAnsh Heaven and ya we are gathering gradually as most of our exams are over and many of our exams ll get over. so we won't let the forum get close so soon.

i've pmmed mod to moderate us,lets wait for her reply. if she moderates us,then forum won't get close.so we all ll try convincing her as we don have issues on forum n she doesn't need much time to moderate us
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yoo,sasha,v will save it!!!!!!!! and mera exams ystrday khatam ho gaya,hai so i am back in action!!!!!😊😊😊 hum humare ghar ko bacha lenge!!!!!!!!!
DreamCatcher.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ya shasha..All members should be active as much as possible to save hhl forum..
KriyanshOnly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am with you. . . .
I will try to be active on forum as soon as my exams get over!!!! πŸ˜­
jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
All I Can Say Is Dat Am Back πŸ˜‰
Yay guys!!! Most of u are bak!!!! Let's hope n pray n do our best to save the forum
East or west hhl is the best!!!
-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sash thanks for this post😊

Yes this was the place i made such great friends which i never imagined to b possible. This forum has changed me in so many ways...we shared all our feelings maybe regarding the show or anything else here when we could not do it with others...we all have to save it...n i'm sure we can do itπŸ˜ƒ

Lets be positive we'll save it and work towards saving it(after all raghav's taught us too to be positiveπŸ˜‰)...then we surely canπŸ˜ƒ

But i'm very very sorry i wont be able to help u all until jan 3rd week due to my exams...i would love to come here during my break and help u all but the problem is at home my parents would not let me come here as my exams are also nearing, they would ask what is important than exams that i have to work on the computer...πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
they wont understand...

But i will try to defo come like today when they are away...but cant promise that i'll be coming...
So guys all those who can keep continuing to come here and make forum activity increase😊

Sorry and thank you😊