Humse Hai Life

Mission HHL Forum Ko Save!!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nimmi-hhl

sash thanks for this post๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes this was the place i made such great friends which i never imagined to b possible. This forum has changed me in so many ways...we shared all our feelings maybe regarding the show or anything else here when we could not do it with others...we all have to save it...n i'm sure we can do it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Lets be positive we'll save it and work towards saving it(after all raghav's taught us too to be positive๐Ÿ˜‰)...then we surely can๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But i'm very very sorry i wont be able to help u all until jan 3rd week due to my exams...i would love to come here during my break and help u all but the problem is at home my parents would not let me come here as my exams are also nearing, they would ask what is important than exams that i have to work on the computer...๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
they wont understand...

But i will try to defo come like today when they are away...but cant promise that i'll be coming...
So guys all those who can keep continuing to come here and make forum activity increase๐Ÿ˜Š

Sorry and thank you๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey Nimmi! Its ok if u cant come.. We have 3 months or so to save our forum! ๐Ÿ˜Š
N im sure all the elitians, siragians,yuvians,aryans,kvians etc will wanna save it atleast for the sake of their actors... N ya! Rok ur exams!!! Study well, sleep well, n most of all, eat well!!!
All the best!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ   ๐Ÿค—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shasha4ever

Hey Nimmi! Its ok if u cant come.. We have 3 months or so to save our forum! ๐Ÿ˜Š
N im sure all the elitians, siragians,yuvians,aryans,kvians etc will wanna save it atleast for the sake of their actors... N ya! Rok ur exams!!! Study well, sleep well, n most of all, eat well!!!
All the best!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ   ๐Ÿค—

Ya we shall all together save hhl forum and most of them would have finished their exams by then๐Ÿ˜Š
thanks a lot sash ๐Ÿค—