*PSH MahaEpisode Update*

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

only 2 parts in and so much drama... this is going to be goood.

Thanks for the update!
yeah you are right it was great but i was seeing the vikram sugni part i was thinking o re piya will start but it was shown just in KUCH HI DAIR MAIN part :(

I guess from the video u gave me they cut that part :(
Thanks  Art... good  maha episode
SUGVI  ROCKS psH TODAY...
i was wondering how vicram stll take sugnis words and adi dont
Thank you.

Why are they torturing TVS fans with the Ore Piya song when we know they have no plans to reconcile them😑
Originally posted by JulieD

Thank you.

Why are they torturing TVS fans with the Ore Piya song when we know they have no plans to reconcile them😑
Julie-
This is a TRP gimmick. They are trying hard and fast to catch some eyeballs and raise the ratings of the show by next week. I guess, that is the reason for two ME's in a month span.

Good Luck CVS!!, in the end it is the question of retaining your future paychecks...

Ash_Aarthi/Chalhov,

I never took time to write a thank you note for all the tireless efforts you both are putting to keep us updated, about the show with the written updates. It must have been very painful for you to keep motivated to do the job while the show was heading south...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE JOB WELL DONE - FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ€—
Edited by razor12 - 11 years ago
thanks for WUπŸ€—

nice ME ... i liked it πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by whitewitch

i was wondering how vicram stll take sugnis words and adi dont

dear.. because vikram still loves sugni😭 with all his heart and soul more then adi . adi always  lusted for sugni never loved her😑 so he doesn't believe her like vikram believes 😳