Daily Discussion Thread ~ 15th December 2012

simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Day 68

Hello Everyone :)
👍🏼

DDT: This DDT is for daily episode discussion wherein everyone who is watching the show can post the happenings, incidents etc from the day's show and then discussions ensue on these happenings.
Updates: Our coolbie gypsy2525 is not available to give us regular update and simplypurple will be updating. 😊  It is a request to all members not to post before 
simplypurple reserve her post for update and also not before the episode begins.

All such posts will be deleted. Every day episode starts @ 9 pm I.S.T.

A humble request to all members not to chit chat in this DDT thread as many members like to read about members views on the episode and sometime they find it hard reading about it if there is lot of general chit chat across the pages. Hope you all understand.

About the show: The recordings of a couple of days are edited and encapsulated into an entertainment package. Hence what we get to see may be discontinuous and incomplete truth.

Every day the DDT will be posted before the episode begins by BB6 DT. Have patience, if and when it is late by few mins. 😳

IF COC and BB6 Section Rules are applicable for all DDT posts.
Please go through them.

Remember : "The only way to win an argument is to avoid it."

Suggestions are welcome.
THANK YOU 😃
Enjoy & Have Fun!!!
BB6 Development Team

Edited by simplypurple - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplypurple thumbnail
Bigg Boss 6

Live stream update archives:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3229560&PID=70946284&#70946284
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3229560&PID=71006678&#71006678

Updates for:
14th:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3342646&PID=71586910&#71586910
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3342978&PID=71620722&#71620722 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3343440&PID=71638544&#71638544

15th:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3343440&PID=71681200&#71681200
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3344990&PID=71689100&#71689100

Written Updates: Super Saturday

Salman welcomes everyone.

Salman saying TV stars come themselves and don't change the channel. Very tough. Some people do this so easily, it's amazing. Like this guest. You've seen her in kya hotiii...uttarran. She comes and goes. Who is she? Please welcome, the beautiful and lovely, Rashma Desai!

Reshmi Desai performing on chunnari chunnari with Salman.

Salman - you've married thrice?
Reshma - yes, I'm lucky. One I was after, one was after me and third just happened.
Salman - this is called real tapasya. You were negative then came as positive.
Reshma - what would you like to see first? I'll go along with the music played.

*bahon main chale aao and Reshma dancing and acting around Salman*

Salman - are you smelling or kissing my hand. Was this negative or positive?
Reshma - negative
Salman - It was so positive for me. Now postive?
Reshma- acts shy and says I wont be singing for you, that's a guy's job.
Salman - as a wife, what have you learnt
Reshma - I work and handle the house as well. I can also fold t-shirts.

*Salman takes her to a set up table with T-shirts on it. Reshma showing Salman how to fold T-shirts quick*

Salman - wow I'm seeing this for the first time.
Reshma - try it.

*Salman rolls it up around his hand* 😆

Salman - iska to hum pungi bajayeinge. *Reshma tries to teach him* Don't laugh! But the fastest way of folding shirts is this. *rolls it up in a ball*

Now Salman asks her to show her skill at making roti/paratha sandwich. BB team brings her kneaded dough and chakla belan. Reshma asks Salman to help but he says, no you do it. Reshma makes the dough into balls and starts making. 
Salman - how many rotis can you make in a minute?
Reshma - 6
Salman - ok, your time starts now. He's counting.
She makes 3. Now Salman's turn. He's making weird shaped rotis. Some he doesn't even flatten. In the end he used the whole huge dough. And counts 8.😆
Salman - flour was less or I would have made more. He claims the smallest is for Jyoti.

Salman takes Reshma back to the main stage.

Salman - multi talented Reshma Desai
Reshma - super talented Salman Khan. She's telling everyone about working with Salman. I learnt how to make awesome parathas and you've remembered me in the Dabangg song. Please think of me for a movie.
Salman - tell my brother. 
He asks her to do mimicry so Reshma does.
Reshma does the "thappad se dar nahi lagta saab, pyaar se lagta hai"
Salman - I and Sonakshi crash in Reshma and her husband's marriage and we thank her for it. And they can be seen in the song. If we make BB for a minute, what will you say? Please go to the chair.
Reshma on BB chair - Kyunki hum zada nahi bolte hai, magar bolna to banta hai it makes sense to fight, but dont fight all that much.
Salman thanks her for coming and she never leaves Uttran now. Reshma leaves

Salman - this was Reshma Desai. The parrot Radhe is on stage and showing us clips.

Aashka - unko lagta hai I tell them a teacher like sir and I give him respect so I say sir. Salman ji doesn't suit. Sana - I dont want to take his name but I love his name. I dont feel like saying Salman ji. Aashka - before you used to say Salman ji Sana - yes now I removed the ji. I love Salman

Salman is very happy. What should I do? Radhe - I will show you what Sapna and Niketan are planning for Imam
Sapna - when British came to India, we got together and threw them out so we have to get rid of him. At night, I will take a tape and place on his mouth and someone tie his hands simultaneously.
Niketan - I'll wear a colourful kurta and wear a mask
Sapna - yes! And a wig. BB also wont know where Imam went. We'll say we don't know.
Niketan - BB will give him 5 lakhs
Sapna - and we'll take it. 
They laugh.

Radhe - look at Santosh's haal behaal
Santosh burping Aashka. He's sneezing Aashka. 🤢 He says, may no one fall in love like this. Now he's saying that he was about to marry Karishma to the villagers. I'll get cut, I'll drown, I'll die. I've become crazy. I'll leave as double. Karishma you didn't understand my love. I tell all of Indian, without fear, that if I dont find a girl, I could be possible I go out as a double with Imam

Salman - Santosh has left or he might be with Imam. Radhe disappears. Salman says Santosh and Nirahua will be on stage.

*ad break*

Salman welcomes everyone back. Now the person coming, in his shaan I will say whether you do tandav or yoga, mere bhai aap se nahi hoga. Santosh performing on the song - ae bhai hua kya? Samjho ho hi gaya. 😆 Santosh stands besides Salman. Salman - arey nahi hua yaar. Kuch der pehle, Radhe showed us that you tried for Aashka then Karishma and settled for Imam. We thought you'd get him. Santosh - wahan ho jata

Scene - Santosh looking aty Karishma and singing ladki badi anjani hai and claiming his love for her. Bahaut kuch hojata hai. Santosh - dont pout so sweetly or the pic of your lips will be in my mind forever. He sneezes Karishma. Santosh takes both cups from her hand, even Nirahua. Santosh singing kuch kuch hota hai and she says kuch nahi hota hai

Santosh explaining that it's a joke, But in relaity he's attached to Karishma and he proposed to karishma in the garden area with Imam. Salman laughing. Santosh - I said I drank cold drink and it went to my head. I told her if you want a man to live for you, then note my number, coz I will think of your mom and brother as my own, She Santosh this is not the right place. Salman - she's a good girl. Santosh - my mom loves her when I spoke to her through the connection in my head and she told me to get her quick. Santosh - as 1% lets imagine it happened. How will you propose. Santosh I'll lie down at her feet like this. Salman runs away. Salman says pretend this girl is Karishma and Santosh says I'll come running on all fours. Salman - you liked Aashka but she changed

Firday scene - Santosh to Salman saying I saw her pray and the piety on her face, I became mantr mukt. Next santosh telling vishal that with all the make up, red lipstick, white face, that hair, she looked like  a witch and the negativity on her face made her look horrible. If she wins, it'll be a loss, She is so double faced.

Santosh explaining to Salman that he's naive. I'm a cow. If it wasn't for Nirahua, I would have been stripped of all. She told me not to talk to certain people and Nirahua told me start from 0 and make your own mind so I found Urvashi was very caring. And whenever she sat next to me, Aashka would growl. She changed from village house to main house. 

Salman gives Santosh the ability to use a megaphone to say whatever frustration is on his heart and mind. Santosh - rajev paul thinks that he's from day 1 so he's bought the house but he's mistaken. He thinks that after jan 12th, he'll take the bedroom, kitchen to Del, Aashka the bathroom and Sana in the garden. He thinks Imam is interfering. I told him go slap him if you feel so. He said I can slap him, brother, but it'll be a slap of 50 lakhs. And then he says he's not playing. Santosh continues saying Aashka, dont play games, you think you can make a group and leave me behind, dont try to tell people that I'm saying something dirty about you.  If I never meet someone again after this, it'll be Aashka.

Salman asks if Santosh is a fan of Sanjay dutt. He says I sometimes do his dialogues. He does one. Salman laughs. Salman - there's a famous song, please dance like him. Baba if you are watching, this is dedicated to you. *tamma tamma loge is playing* Santosh dances like Sanjay. 😆 Salman starts dancing like Sanjay. 😆 He remembers the steps.

Salman - very good. Dinesh/Nirahua left on mangalwar. You never met him after that. Santosh - wo pataal main chelegaye. Salman saying he'll tear the Earth and return after the break!

*ad break*

Salman welcomes everyone back.

Salman says we are calling someone who kept coming and going from the BB house, Dinesh Lal Yadav aka Nirahua. Nirahua comes and hugs Santosh. Salman - I have to inform you that he couldn't accomplish it. Nirahua - i've been saying it from before. Salman  - you told Imam alot of things, threatening him. What will you do if you meet him outside now? Nirahua - I'll grab his feet. Salman - we've brought Imam out on special request, say what you will, get out your frustrations. A man wearing Imam's mask comes. Nirahua - you are really mahaan, aap nahi badle hum hi badal gaye, aapko nikaalne ke chakkar main hum hi nikal gaya.🤣 Whoever bears him will win. Santosh - I loved that you kissed my cheeks when I arrived, Nirahua - at least someone kissed you. 😆 The man with the mask leaves. Santosh to Salman - after leaving from here, mujhse hogay!

Salman tells them it's time for them to depart. He's going to show them their journey,
Nirahua 's stage intro. You've met him and in the first week he's been sent out. Nirahua introduced for a second time. Nirahua in the village house. Next Santosh is walking in. Santosh - I dont lose, if I start to lose, I start to fight. Both dancing with Rakhi. Santosh saying he fell in love with Aashka. Their interaction and face off with Imam. The house being broken down and entering the main house. Santosh saying he'll marry Aashka. Both jumping up and down on Friday when Salman says tumse nahi hoga. Vishal giving a gold code to Nirahua and saying very good things about him. Santosh saying he's grateful for his last day. Nirahua talking and singing for Santosh - deviyan khadi raho kataar main.

Salman claps. Both look happy. Nirahua - Santosh came for girls, so the song's next two lines. girls keep stand in line, aap jo pati to saheli bhi pategi, nazar jo hati it would be problematic, keep waiting in line girls.

Salman gives Nirahua a green wig like Imam's. Santosh is given a pic of a movie called - Karishma kudrat ka. 😆 Both leaving while Nirahua sings deviyan khadi raho kataar main. 

Salman - time to go away so we'll meet on Jummah so tab ke liye tapte raho!

PRECAP - nominated contestants are...  Del requesting Imam to clear out the yellow bedroom sofa, Imam saying no one had a problem, you are saying because of Rajev, Rajev shouts at Imam saying it's not his personal space and Sapna asks Imam to shut up.
Edited by simplypurple - 11 years ago
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So So boring man. What was the point to get Rashmi? They should have at leasdt made her do something fun.The epi would have been so much better had they just shown Nir n shuk. Edited by Inquisitivesoul - 11 years ago
simplypurple thumbnail
True say. But Santosh's dance as Sanjay will be funny! 😆
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Rashmi wasted 13 minutes of airtime. And all that coz she's got a bit part in Dabangg?? 🤔 She looked pretty though.

Coming up...poor man's Sanjay Dutt i.e. Santo-man.

nemesis-4-u thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
chalo atleast showd niks in raadhe part!
nai to he is hardly there!
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Why Salman bored everyone with his Leela with Rashmi Golu-Molu Desai?🤢

Looks like participant and winner of Big Boss Season-7-Tucchha Chhe Season has already been finalized!
🤔
Oh if rashmi makes it to BB7 she is winning hands down.
Awww..shukla getting bhaav.I always knew Sally had a liking for the chap.
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Kaamdev Vehshee Shukla has come!

Salman says you tried for Aashka, then Karishma and then settled for Imam?

Ye toh ho  jaata!
👍🏼