~KarNik~Light Inside My Heart~Appreciation Thread~ - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by minihashu

guys please keep updating kar and nik frequently so we all get to know about it .. some one can record or take pictures too

Actually i won't get to watch Bigg boss after 20th december i'm going for holidays .. but i would surely come on the forum to c
heck sometime so please keep updating till kar and nik are there :)

plz ddont go now...aggar tu chali gayi then who r gonna update us with the live feeds of karnik...i hardly get to watch them and i dnt think kar is going nytym soon nd nik will defo mk it to finale
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

plz ddont go now...aggar tu chali gayi then who r gonna update us with the live feeds of karnik...i hardly get to watch them and i dnt think kar is going nytym soon nd nik will defo mk it to finale

awwh i can't help my tickets are already booked πŸ˜†.. anyways 2moro i'll update some some kar nik pictures too .. but please people on this forum who watch the live feeds and like kar and nik please update kar and nik moments πŸ˜³
today's live feed moment which i saw : Karishma on her bed in the red bedroom and nik walking her and there in the red bedroom , Kar asks him that are u gonna be awake tonite then he goes like no then she ask yesterday u were awake talking to sana and rajeev he says they came to talk and then she asks him that what were u talking and he goes like nothing faltu talks ..lol karishma being possessive πŸ˜³ 

another moment nik did karishma's work in the kitchen coz her neck was paining and she was feeling sick so he cut the veggies and did the kitchen work
and karishma was telling sapna that nik is cutting the veggies so nicely coz she had gone to take tea from the kitchen so she saw .. and i think she used the cute or nicely i don't remember that 
Originally posted by minihashu

today's live feed moment which i saw : Karishma on her bed in the red bedroom and nik walking here and there in the red bedroom , Kar asks him that are u gonna be awake tonite then he goes like no then she ask yesterday u were awake talking to sana and rajeev he says they came to talk and then she asks him that what were u talking and he goes like nothing faltu talks ..lol karishma being possessive πŸ˜³ 

another moment nik did karishma's work in the kitchen coz her neck was paining and she was feeling sick so he cut the veggies and did the kitchen work
and karishma was telling sapna that nik is cutting the veggies so nicely coz she had gone to take tea from the kitchen so she saw .. and i think she used the word cute or nicely i don't remember that 

<font size="4">this happnd at noon after nomination...nikku was saying he directly told to BB in confessn room that he cant nominate kar n raj ever...to this kari went all awww and kept asking nik whethr he really said he wont ever nominate her...to this nik said god promise...then they were tking abt some othr stuff...urva was fast asleep...raj was also there n sapna was coloring her hair again...lol...then she said" jaisa chal raha hai lagta hai the first thing karnik will do after getting out of BB is to marry each othr...nikku got a bit shy nd didnt say nything...kari said something funny in defence but sapna didnt give a hood to it...</font>

Awww!!!
How could I miss this moment?!
When I watch Live feed all I get to see is Imam sleeping with his mouth open
Meri phooti kismat

<font size="4">the dialogue of the day is when Sapna said "jaisa chal raha hai...laagta hai the First thing KarNik will do after going out of BB is get married to each othr..."...god i LUVED that line </font>

Ohh god when she said thattt😲[I  gotta watch that...I loveee this couple...Their friendhsip with hints of love is killing me...without trying they are the bestest couple in BB...they dont even try to show that they are couple still their chemistry shows...Edited by Simi. - 11 years ago
Can anyone please post the video if found when Sapna said this dialogue...and I loved it yesterday when Kari Wanted to go to the bathroom and Nik said to Kari aao main tumhe Bathroom laike jaata hoon...aww (Kari style) and was tellimg her to wear leggings with that short dress...oh man......Edited by Simi. - 11 years ago
Isa_Rahman, Thank you ever so much for doing such a great job!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ 

Karishma and Niketan are just   ...awww!!!! β€οΈ

I just wish that BB team shows their 'oh so sweet- 100% natural- sans any fakeness' moments, in the episodes...People have no idea how cute KarNik are ...I watch live feed only for them...people bash Karishma for no reason, just cz they themselves support Sana (this AT doesnt allow any bashing or negative comments for other contestants otherwise I have enough to write about Sana). 
Karishma is very decent and polite along with being gorgeous 😳 and attractive. Niketan and Karishma look great together. If you watch live feed, you'd know that they intentionally try not to be seen together πŸ˜‰ but when they get together, everything turns cute. It is difficult to ignore their chemistry, they are so cool. 
Don't know why KarNik haven't been given a task together or something that requires them to work together πŸ˜• Karishma is right after all that BB doesn't like her and so doesnt call her to the confession room leave alone giving her a secret task. 
Not to forget that BB wants to force a romantic relationship on someone else who themselves are not interested, lol. πŸ€’
Oh, BB shut it already πŸ˜† and show the real love story πŸ˜ƒ 

Thanks again, Isa πŸ€—
Please add me! πŸ˜Š

Edited by Karam192 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Karam192

Isa_Rahman, Thank you ever so much for doing such a great job!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ 

Karishma and Niketan are just   ...awww!!!! β€οΈ

I just wish that BB team shows their 'oh so sweet- 100% natural- sans any fakeness' moments, in the episodes...People have no idea how cute KarNik are ...I watch live feed only for them...people bash Karishma for no reason, just cz they themselves support Sana (this AT doesnt allow any bashing or negative comments for other contestants otherwise I have enough to write about Sana). 
Karishma is very decent and polite along with being gorgeous 😳 and attractive. Niketan and Karishma look great together. If you watch live feed, you'd know that they intentionally try not to be seen together πŸ˜‰ but when they get together, everything turns cute. It is difficult to ignore their chemistry, they are so cool. 
Don't know why KarNik haven't been given a task together or something that requires them to work together πŸ˜• Karishma is right after all that BB doesn't like her and so doesnt call her to the confession room leave alone giving her a secret task. 
Not to forget that BB wants to force a romantic relationship on someone else who themselves are not interested, lol. πŸ€’
Oh, BB shut it already πŸ˜† and show the real love story πŸ˜ƒ 

Thanks again, Isa πŸ€—
Please add me! πŸ˜Š

Thanks for the compliments and you've been added welcome to the KarNik Appreciation thread πŸ˜ƒ

this happnd at noon after nomination...nikku was saying he directly told to BB in confessn room that he cant nominate kar n raj ever...to this kari went all awww and kept asking nik whethr he really said he wont ever nominate her...to this nik said god promise...then they were tking abt some othr stuff...urva was fast asleep...raj was also there n sapna was coloring her hair again...lol...then she said" jaisa chal raha hai lagta hai the first thing karnik will do after getting out of BB is to marry each othr...nikku got a bit shy nd didnt say nything...kari said something funny in defence but sapna didnt give a hood to it...

1. During breakfast yesterday, Karishma was asking Aashka to put more oil in her dosa. Niketan said to Aashka that you leave it, I'll cook for Karishma ...Karishma asked Nik that will he really make dosa for her, and repeated many times that yeah, Nik cooks really well, so let him make it...Nik did and Karishma liked it πŸ˜³
2. When all the contestants were nominated 2 weeks ago, Karishma was sure that she was gonna go...Mink, Rajev, Nik and Karishma were sitting on Karishma and Urvashi's bed. Mink hugged Karishma to make her better but she was still sad. (She sure wanted Nik to hug her πŸ˜‰)...Nik being Nik, made no effort. Mink asked Rajev why don't you hug Karishma but dropped the topic as soon as the words were out of her mouth (probably, knowing Rajev's track record with hugging girls) πŸ˜†...Then Mink asked Nik that Karishma needs a hug from you too...Nik was not gonna do it and Karishma was shy so Karishma quickly said that Niketan hugs so nicely...'that day he put his arms around me like this...' I am sure she was discussing the kitchen hug

...Awww!!! Even I love that hug. No wonder Karishma enjoyed it πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜ƒ They need to sort out whatever it is between them and just get back together β€οΈ
3. I have noticed many times that although KarNik don't talk to each other much when others are around but Nik always has something or the other to say about Karishma in front of everyone...he keeps pulling her leg about something she said or did. It is really cute πŸ˜³
4. After eviction this friday, KarNik, Urvashi and Sapna were sitting in the girls room in the evening. Nik wanted to go outside because Rajev asked them to. Nik wanted company but Karishma said its cold outside and she wanted to sit in Sapna's razaai. Niketan pulled the razaai off Karishma 'twice' while singing the song that Rajev was singing a while ago- "Aao na, aao na" (Aish-Vivek song)...Karishma and Sapna just laughed and Karishma said that you can't do this with a girl (pulling the razaai). Karishma said her trademark "What an idiiiot!!!" to Nik. Nik was happy. Karishma smiled. Nik went out!!! Awww πŸ˜ƒ

By now, you'd all know how addicted I am to live feed. I dont remember much about others but KarNik moments are engraved inside my head. God bless them!! Awww x