Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Tarunilicious Dhaba #1 (Invites Only)

..Ankita.. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

VirManians

to the Fan Club of one of the biggest VirMan supporters on this planet

He is an eye witness of basically everything that happens in the Vadhera Mansion -the house of lawyers

He is the one who knows everyone inside-out. 

He is simple, quite, calm and most importantly a VIRMANIAN. Yes he is the only Virmanian in the Vadhera mansion .

Koi kuch kyun nah kahe, woh suntha hain ekdum chup

Koi kuch kyun nah kare, woh dekhta hain ekdum chup

Deta hain swamini ko kaajal ke dabbe

Deta hain dadaji ko chai ke cup

Aur deta hain VirMan ko privacy!

Karta hain sab kuch

Lekin achaanak gayaab kaha hogayi woh...

Yes, that was 

Taru

the butler!

Uski haathon se kiya hua kaam. 

Uski haathon se di huyi chai aur biscuit! 

Uski common sense ne di huyi privacy to VirMan

Uski result mein hume mili huyi virman scenes! 

Nahi bhoolenge hum jab tak hain jaan!

(credit to Geet for the poetry)

Edited by ..Ankita.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Ankita.. thumbnail

Why we miss Tarun?

Tarun is someone who we Kaminees can never quite forget.

We have already fallen for him hard and can't even imagine how it would've been if we didn't meet him. Tarun'He has it all; the looks, the charm, the sweetness. And most importantly, he has the quality of an all time rounder amazing butler'There is something else that is special about him'

He is a VirManian! Yup! He is actually the first male to have become a significant part of the Kaminees and for this reason we hold him very close to our heart.

Within a year, he has managed to capture hearts everywhere. Because he is just such a wonderful person to be around and he has the charisma that can't be beaten by anyone else'His tasks and duties were his no.1 priority and nothing else came before that.

We VirManians are proud. Proud that we have such a remarkable, brilliant, and dedicated Kamina.

His smile made our day. His commitment to stand for what he loved (VirMan of course!) gave us the courage to fight for what we believed in (our own rubbish ideas and theories). His small, simple yet meaningful speeches and dialogues taught us a lot. Even his small 'khana tayaar hai' gave us a (small but important) lesson. 

His devotion to VirMan and his duties teach us to follow in the same footsteps.  But now our lovely Tarun is gone' :(

Tarun is-or at least was- working in the Vadhera Mansion in efforts to bring what was our amazing VirMan closer, and he had succeeded. But sadly, he was replaced by another butler, a rather clueless and idiotic one at that, by the name of Sundar.

We know that he can never replace the place in our hearts that was occupied by our Kamina, but we were frustrated at the fact that the man who did so much for the family had been replaced for some unknown reason we don't know about. We miss Tarun and we want him back!

Wherever you are Tarun (in the cruel, imaginary, fictional world that the CV's have put you in) we just want to let you know that we love and miss you <3

Love,

from the Kaminees 

(the biggest one being Faye, who composed this part!)

..Ankita.. thumbnail

The Vadhera's seem to be hounded by bad luck because

Firstly, their newly arrived son got murdered by their other, so called 'useless' son (or so they think)

And secondly because one of the biggest Tarun fans is a first year law student (Me! Me! Me!) so I do know a little something about law.

And I'm about to sue these people for throwing out a die hard VirManian from their mansion.

I will book charges against the Vadhera house under section 120A, 120 B (Criminal Conspiracy) under the Indian penal Code.

Knowing the number of die hard VirManians in the world, be it people living in any part of the world, belonging to any age group; understanding the undying love that fans have for Viraat and Maanvi, the Vadhera house chose to conspire against them and chose to replace the ONE and only supporter of VirMan in the house; Tarun, the butler with this new man who is least bothered about our VirMan

I would also like to book charges against them for Intentional infliction of emotional distress (IIED) which is a tort claim of recent origin for intentional conduct that results in extreme emotional distress.

So those who want to sign up for this petition to bring back Tarun into the Vadhera House, kindly like this post and comment with your views before the final charge sheet is filed.

Yours sincerely,

Ankita, Geet and Faye

chasinghope thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tarun! <3 Great job with the AT you all. Creativity at it's best! 😳
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Res

***EDITED***

Wow Anki, Faye, Geet 🤗  
INCREDIBLE creativity 👏⭐️

of course it is temporary shelter for most of us.. where Anki or rather Tarun will serve us all chai naashta😳

I am pakkawala.. No.1 Tarun Fan .. Miss the dude who used to call Virat baba and maanvi didi

the one quality I am in awe of Tarun , is his UNBIASED love for VirMan.. he loves Virat baba and Maanvi didi EQUALLY

He is not partial to Virat baba because he is the owner or he is not partial to Maanvi didi because she was suffering from cancer.. His love for VirMan is unquestionable ...

Tarun gives us a great gyan of IMPARTALITY and UNBIASEDNESS👏

Fantastic thread Anki, Faye, Geet 🤗

Edited by munnihyderabad - 11 years ago
..Ankita.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aishu_VirMan

Tarun! <3 Great job with the AT you all. Creativity at it's best! 😳

Thanks Aishu 🤗
Good Morning :)
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Myself being an MBA in Human Resources would like to look at Tarun, as a most tangible asset, who has been shown the door, without giving him to serve the notice period.

Tarun, who loves and who supported and prayed for Virat and Maanvi, to become VirMan, was conspired against and has been sacked with immediate effect by the Vadheras.

Myself being, in HR Department, would condemn this act of certain derogatory remarks against Tarun and showing him the door on the grounds of partiatiality and biasedness towards  VirMan, is completely against the policies of employment of a house service, on a permanent basis

He being the highly valued tangible asset and a human resource, of the vadhera mansion, has every right to have personal preferencces, likes and dislikes.. loving and supporting VirMan cannot be the  ground for his termination,,,

I would give a weeks time to the Vadheras to get Tarun, back on his job and also pay him a package of 3 month salary, for the defamation and emotional trauma, caused to Tarun, VirMan and all VirManians. failing to do so, will compel, me to sue the Vadheras, where my dear friend, and Attorney in the making, ANKITA, would like to take up the case on behalf of all the virmanians,,,

Being a HR Manager, I have every right to negotiate between both the parties and failing of which,  I have the complete right to take side of the employer or the employeee...

So, Vadheras, treat it as a notice and you have a weeks time to get Tarun back on job..
Edited by munnihyderabad - 11 years ago
Anu101 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
OMG OMG this really did me good😆😆😆 I was feeling so low and crappy with this damn fever and here you are to mu rescue😃 Loved the poetry..jab tak hai jaa jab tak hai jaan🤗 It was awesome!!!!! Ooohhh I didn't know that Tarun was replaced How cruel of the Vadheras😡 He is the only person with common sense at the Vadhera mansion!!!! Let's hope that our beloved VirMan supporter Tarun comes back!!!!!! Wait did Karan kick him out because he suspected that his mum was in love with Tarun😉 There should be a solid reason for this...Love you Ankita!!!! 
..Ankita.. thumbnail
Hey Anu 🤗 How are you feeling now?
I always come to your rescue, don't I 😉
Err, Tarun wasn't having an affair with Swamz re. Swamz has a thing for Jaiswal, didn't you know?
..Ankita.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Res

***EDITED***

Wow Anki, Faye, Geet 🤗  
INCREDIBLE creativity 👏⭐️

of course it is temporary shelter for most of us.. where Anki or rather Tarun will serve us all chai naashta😳

I am pakkawala.. No.1 Tarun Fan .. Miss the dude who used to call Virat baba and maanvi didi

the one quality I am in awe of Tarun , is his UNBIASED love for VirMan.. he loves Virat baba and Maanvi didi EQUALLY
I know right? He is so adorable  He is the only one in the Vahdera house who has have brains and a little bit of common, apart from VirMan that is 😆

He is not partial to Virat baba because he is the owner or he is not partial to Maanvi didi because she was suffering from cancer.. His love for VirMan is unquestionable ...

Tarun gives us a great gyan of IMPARTALITY and UNBIASEDNESS👏

He depicts all the qualities of being a true VirManian 👏 We should give him an award👍🏼

Fantastic thread Anki, Faye, Geet 🤗