Tarunilicious Dhaba #1 (Invites Only) - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Myself being an MBA in Human Resources would like to look at Tarun, as a most tangible asset, who has been shown the door, without giving him to serve the notice period.

Tarun, who loves and who supported and prayed for Virat and Maanvi, to become VirMan, was conspired against and has been sacked with immediate effect by the Vadheras.

Myself being, in HR Department, would condemn this act of certain derogatory remarks against Tarun and showing him the door on the grounds of partiatiality and biasedness towards  VirMan, is completely against the policies of employment of a house service, on a permanent basis

He being the highly valued tangible asset and a human resource, of the vadhera mansion, has every right to have personal preferencces, likes and dislikes.. loving and supporting VirMan cannot be the  ground for his termination,,,

I would give a weeks time to the Vadheras to get Tarun, back on his job and also pay him a package of 3 month salary, for the defamation and emotional trauma, caused to Tarun, VirMan and all VirManians. failing to do so, will compel, me to sue the Vadheras, where my dear friend, and Attorney in the making, ANKITA, would like to take up the case on behalf of all the virmanians,,,

Being a HR Manager, I have every right to negotiate between both the parties and failing of which,  I have the complete right to take side of the employer or the employeee...

So, Vadheras, treat it as a notice and you have a weeks time to get Tarun back on job..

I'm going to add this to the main appeal πŸ˜Š Munni di, you're a genius πŸ€—

PS: Di, you're an HR manager πŸ˜² No wonder you're so good at analysing emotions.
thank you anki .. main nahin .,.. tum teeno genius ho.. to come up with this threadβ­οΈπŸ‘
Anki ..lol u want to use those points to the first page,., face palm ..

and yes - worked as HR Manager ... in the past lol 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 11 years ago

thank you anki .. main nahin .,.. tum teeno genius ho.. to come up with this threadβ­οΈπŸ‘
Anki ..lol u want to use those points to the first page,., face palm ..

and yes - worked as HR Manager ... in the past lol 

Not to the first, but to the main appeal, which will be ready after ALL the virmanians add their points, at the end of this thread, or the start of a new one πŸ˜†
and di, this Tarun is not the Orginial Tarun...
Check Tarun's pics in the siggie I made for Tarunilicious dhaba on Page 1...he was the ORIGINAL Tarun, the one we all miss πŸ˜”
Edited by ..Ankita.. - 11 years ago
di, now all your 'emotional gyaan' and in depth understanding makes sense ..
It makes so much sense now..All this time I had been wondering, oh god, how does this lady come up with such write ups and now I realize that you're a professional πŸ˜‰ 
@anki .. can you just remove the siggie where you quoted me please.. will make other with the original Tarun.. my bad.. still in party hangover  Edited by munnihyderabad - 11 years ago

@anki .. can you just remove the siggie where you quoted me please.. will make other with the original Tarun.. my bad.. still in party hangover 

Okies.
Will wait for your new jhakaas siggie πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ..Ankita.. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ..Ankita..

di, now all your 'emotional gyaan' and in depth understanding makes sense ..
It makes so much sense now..All this time I had been wondering, oh god, how does this lady come up with such write ups and now I realize that you're a professional πŸ˜‰ 

emotional gyan ya emoitional atyaachar πŸ€£
ohhh ohhh looks like I let the cat out of the bag, abt me being in HR, long time back-
...BTW, haven't i told u this before.. may be told in  the other forum πŸ˜†

emotional gyan ya emoitional atyaachar πŸ€£
ohhh ohhh looks like I let the cat out of the bag, abt me being in HR, long time back-
...BTW, haven't i told u this before.. may be told in  the other forum πŸ˜†

Emotional atyaachaar also, with all the times you almost made me cry with your words...😭
Yes you did πŸ˜› 
You never told me that! But then, if you ever asked me to guess what course you took, I would guesses HR only πŸ˜† So no surprises here!

@Anki, Geet & Faye : ROFL girlies!!! I was sooo waiting fr this!! I vouch fr Tarun as the Most Concrete VirManian on the planetπŸ˜† & he deserves a separate fanbase!🀣

The Vadhera's hav chucked him out fr loving Virat baba & Manvi didi equally which is clear violation of the International Jodi Loving Rules!Arrey we VirManians follow the rule pakkaπŸ˜‰ & will not tolerate injustice against Tarun who's been voted the most sincere VirManian in a recent pollπŸ˜†

Jab Tak Hai Jaan,

Jai ho Tarun,

Jai ho VirMan!

@Geetie, Loved ur poetry!🀣

@Anki, Tarun's advocate?? Another title!!!!πŸ˜†

@Faye: Wher's ur part..? Waiting...πŸ˜›

Edited by ..Gowri.. - 11 years ago
Gowri πŸ€—

Violation of the International Jodi Loving Rules πŸ€£

I'm going to add this too :)