Tarunilicious Dhaba #1 (Invites Only) - Page 9

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Aswathy-

@Faye :  Even I don't watch it regularly,just the good/fun/light-hearted epis! I loved the south-indian vadheras epi eventhough the track was senseless!πŸ˜†
May be the SId M effect brought Tarun back!<3 I bet Tarun made those delicious vada,iddly,sambar etc especially for his beloved masters!

@ktloversera: That's because Tarun took care of Maanvi than anyone else during the end of cancer track! <3 We owe him <3 *wiping away virtual tears*

Oh lord, the Klaroline stuff in your siggy box <3
I miss the old episodes. *Sigh* 
The south Indian Vadheras track?πŸ˜†
Anywho, I'm so excited that Tarun is back! Maybe I'll start watching it again, just for him πŸ˜†
Because Tarun is a such a lovely person, and has a beautiful heart! *Sniffs* 
I just missed him so freakin' much!
I promised myself I wouldn't cry when he comes...
Nah.
Okay, here come the tears...

Edited by ..Labyrinth.. - 10 years ago
@Faye: Aww..Here's the tissue box!*handing over the box*

Anyways we've got some nice fun filled episodes,so I'm happy. Oh btw you should see chachu there! He was so good!😎

Gosh! I'm seeing Klaroline fans all around IF,but no one is coming to klaroline AT! Why are you people not coming there!?😈And who's that guy in your siggie box!?Pirate!?Is it Orlando bloom!?

@Faye: Aww..Here's the tissue box!*handing over the box*

Anyways we've got some nice fun filled episodes,so I'm happy. Oh btw you should see chachu there! He was so good!😎

Gosh! I'm seeing Klaroline fans all around IF,but no one is coming to klaroline AT! Why are you people not coming there!?😈And who's that guy in your siggie box!?Pirate!?Is it Orlando bloom!?
Thank you. *Wipes away imaginary tears* πŸ˜†

I'll try to catch up when I can, but...I don't know, it's just not the same anymore...

Aha, pretty much everyone is a fan of those two. (those who watch TVD anyway)...

He's my new love, Captain Hook ❀️ Aha, not Orlando. It's Colin O'Donoghue ❀️, he plays Killian Jones AKA Hook in OUAT... :)
Checked out some of his pics! He looks hot in the pirate avatar!☺️Or may be because I love bad boys in dramas!πŸ˜†

I started watching TVD a few months ago and I'm smitten by Klaus now!

I so wanted to watch other American shows too after watching TVD. But since I'm living in India,only way is to watch it online which is a huge task for a lazy bum like me!

Checked out some of his pics! He looks hot in the pirate avatar!☺️Or may be because I love bad boys in dramas!πŸ˜†

I started watching TVD a few months ago and I'm smitten by Klaus now!

I so wanted to watch other American shows too after watching TVD. But since I'm living in India,only way is to watch it online which is a huge task for a lazy bum like me!
He's beautiful. ❀️ *Sigh*
Yup, me too! I totally dig them. πŸ˜†
Klaus is a villain, yet I still...love him. 
You have to watch OUAT! <3
I get you, I'm incredibly lazy. πŸ˜†

We have one more favourite villian in common-Draco! I love him in the HP series!<3πŸ˜ƒ

Really!? There are 4 more months for The Originals. So I was wondering which show I should watch in between. OUAT had already 2 seasons no!? The other famous had already 7-9 seasons,so I was thinking of watching something new. Is it ok if I watch OUAT from S3? Will I understand the story!?

I know. He's so unhuman sometimes. But still can never hate him<3

And check your scrapbook! :(
I freakin' love Draco. And Tom Felton. ❀️

Yeah. 2 seasons so far :)
Umm...I think it'd be best if you start from the beginning, because OUAT has a series of episodes based on well known fairy tales and subverts them...It's kind of complex at times...But I'm sure you'd love it though...OUAT is amazing! <3

Well that's Klaus for you...

My scrapbook? Ohh, I'm sorry I missed your scrap...I actually haven't scrapped anyone (properly, as in) for ages...Long gone are the days where I used to scrap for hours...
Okez! Will check it out then!πŸ˜ƒ
Which other shows you watch now?😳

It's ok :) Take your time :)
You guys use this thread to chit chat? WITHOUT ME? πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
We started off with Tarun and ended up in Draco!πŸ€”

Koi baath nahi! Abhi kehti hoon!

Tarun ki jai bolo!!😎

And tum kahan the!?😈Tumhein koi parva hai humare Tarun ki!?πŸ₯Ί