sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Vijay sir/Mods,

so many people speak in Telugu in the India Forums. I don't find any Telugu channels. I saw Tamil channels there. Telugu is the third largest speaking in India. So many people watched Telugu channels and daily soaps. They are disappointed after couldn't find any channel forums.

So I request you to add Telugu channels such Maa TV, Gemini TV, ETV, Zee Telugu.

Somebody told me she loved Pellinati Pramanalu in Zee Telugu. we are interested to see Telugu channel forums.

Hope understand this.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree .. maybe just one telugu shows forum because they are a variety of shows people watch in telugu ...
sayeed007 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bhavanab

I agree .. maybe just one telugu shows forum because they are a variety of shows people watch in telugu ...

yeah! ðŸ˜Š i saw someone posts IPKKND topic which translates hindi into telugu. so we want telugu forums.
sayeed007 thumbnail
no one replied this topic?? no agree this?😕
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Hi Sayeed87,

Thank you for your suggestions.  Will pass the suggestions. 

We need suggestions from other members as well to ensure there is a lot of interest.

In the meantime, we do have a South Indian Cinema Channel, which houses all South Indian Cinema discussion, Sensational South Forum .  Please do join us and have fun in the meantime.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

S/C Dt
sayeed007 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MP_Radha

Hi Sayeed87,

Thank you for your suggestions.  Will pass the suggestions. 

We need suggestions from other members as well to ensure there is a lot of interest.

In the meantime, we do have a South Indian Cinema Channel, which houses all South Indian Cinema discussion, Sensational South Forum .  Please do join us and have fun in the meantime.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

S/C Dt

thank u very much.😊 surely i will join it. i hope vijay sir will see this topic and create a new forum.😊
sayeed007 thumbnail
153 views??? no one likes this forums???😕
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Hi Hun,

The request has been passed on and once the decision is made, the higher authorities may open a section for Telugu Serials Hun.

In the meantime, we hope to have your patience 😳.

Regards,

S/C Team
sayeed007 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MP_Radha

Hi Hun,

The request has been passed on and once the decision is made, the higher authorities may open a section for Telugu Serials Hun.

In the meantime, we hope to have your patience 😳.

Regards,

S/C Team

thank u very much, radha...😊