Chidiya Ghar

|| Tum Bohot Sundar Ho Debina! || - AT #2 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 57

Page 1
Page   of 57
Page 3 Page 57

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Guys here a spoiler about Nach Baliye:

There was press conference of Nach Baliye 1hr ago.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Tum Bohot Sundar Ho Debina! || - AT #2 (Page 2)" in Chidiya Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

I am addictive wth the 1st one LOLBig smile

Lol, once we complete 150 pages of any thread, we're supposed to open another one as it's IF rules.Wink SO this is the same AT as the first one.LOL

rules of IF..? For any forums is the same rule?

Yes, this is the same rule for all forums. After 150 pages are completed for a thread, a 2nd one should be opened under the same name. It's okay if a thread goes a bit over 150 pages until the 2nd thread is begun, but generally it's recommended that chatting stop after 150 pages.

The only exception to this rule is birthday threads. In the case that a celebrity's birthday thread crosses 150 pages, members can continue posting as much as they want. In fact, Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani's birthday threads crossed 4,000 pages.Embarrassed

Princy360

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Lol, once we complete 150 pages of any thread, we're supposed to open another one as it's IF rules.Wink SO this is the same AT as the first one.LOL

Yes, this is the same rule for all forums. After 150 pages are completed for a thread, a 2nd one should be opened under the same name. It's okay if a thread goes a bit over 150 pages until the 2nd thread is begun, but generally it's recommended that chatting stop after 150 pages.

The only exception to this rule is birthday threads. In the case that a celebrity's birthday thread crosses 150 pages, members can continue posting as much as they want. In fact, Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani's birthday threads crossed 4,000 pages.Embarrassed

Ahh i got it now, thnx for telling. Ya they crossed 4,000 pages..

..RamKiJanaki..

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Bye g2g talk to u 2morrow..

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

This year we must make Debina's birthday thread cross at least 150 pages!Day Dreaming 4,000 pages is a far-fetched dream but it would be so awesome if we could cross 200 or 300 pages with our spamming. What say guys?Wink

Princy360

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Bye g2g talk to u 2morrow..

Yes, it was very nice talking to you!Smile Tomorrow I will give you the links of Varnita's Ramayan channel and the Ramayan AT in the mytho forum. I hope we can get you hooked to Gurmina's Ramayan very soon.Wink

Princy360

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

This year we must make Debina's birthday thread cross at least 150 pages!Day Dreaming 4,000 pages is a far-fetched dream but it would be so awesome if we could cross 200 or 300 pages with our spamming. What say guys?Wink

I am definitely ready Approve Both for Gurmina's Marriage anniversary and Debina's Birthday thread Wink After all we are spamming Queens, DOnt we? WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princy360..RamKiJanaki..

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
I am back now...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top