Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

This year we must make Debina's birthday thread cross at least 150 pages! 4,000 pages is a far-fetched dream but it would be so awesome if we could cross 200 or 300 pages with our spamming. What say guys?😉

I am definitely ready  Both for Gurmina's Marriage anniversary and Debina's Birthday thread ðŸ˜‰ After all we are spamming Queens, DOnt we? ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
Princy360 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Can someone give WU of wasup abt gurmeet the latest 1 ?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Debina's rank is so depressing! :( We seriously need a TB article to bring her back up! Does anyone know how we can request one?
Princy360 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Debina's rank is so depressing! :( We seriously need a TB article to bring her back up! Does anyone know how we can request one?

No idea, I think you need to request of the reporter through IF, for example read any article(guru article) read who took GURMEET interview whtv.. And request wassup by email to them and then request them. Hope this helps. I hope by this debi rank will bring her up.. What say?
Princy360 thumbnail
Spoiler the 12 contestants of NB is Sania Mirza and shoaib.. :(((((( 

MunaMeet22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
todays epi was so amazing..
our devi di was the soul of it..
Machli tagore(mayurio's mom) is fond of water..n dancing..
she came n heard gomukh-gothak's conversation..she asked-jamai babu(calling gomukh) bolo na..aap bolte kyu nehi ho?aapka kya din nehi ayega??MORE MATURELY..den gomukh went near her n told-sasuma,aap bohot acche ho..aap nachte hue acche lagte ho..
n all crowded der n found mayuris mom..
mayuri was cutely dancing in happiness n came der..mom-daughter stood beside,n started dancing lik competing..it was so outstanding dance by machli mom..ki all were enjoying..n mayuri got defeated..
all wer surprised dat sm1 defeated mayuri in dance..
den,babuji tells jamai par sasuma ka right jaida he..kyu ki she gives her daughter 4 whole life thinking nothing..n machli mom agrees..n asks gomukh-his tummy becomes fatty so she'll teach her bharat nattayam.. 😆
in the morning,all were walking to n pro,in search of water..d water tang is too empty..dey wer surprised why in d early morning it got empty..den,gomukh comes n says-his sasuma is bathing till 2 hours..
n finally machli mom comes n says-she nvr did bath less den 3 hous,2day only 2 hours,just bcoj of whole house's water's finished..
babuji got worried of her nature..n gomukh's about to go school..she says no,he cant go school 4 2/3 days..n asks him to dance with him.gomukh refuses,den thinks to do as her wish.either she does any wrong..she teaches him dancing...n he got fainted 😆
sorry,in laughing i forgot the precap..debi di was dancing so cutely in saree
Princy360 thumbnail
Who is nachdi Tagore?? Is it mayuri?
MunaMeet22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AlwaysBeHappy

Who is nachdi Tagore?? Is it mayuri?

machli tagore is mayuri's mom,duplicate debina.,wearing saree n having old-lady make-up.😆😳
machli means fish..she's lik fish..she cant live without water..she baths till 3 hours..😆
Princy360 thumbnail
😆
Originally posted by: GurruKiMona

machli tagore is mayuri's mom,duplicate debina.,wearing saree n having old-lady make-up.😆😳
machli means fish..she's lik fish..she cant live without water..she baths till 3 hours..😆

Oh ok. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Bath till 3hrs ðŸ˜† don't make me laugh LOL abhi mere pol Khul jatee ðŸ˜†

2hrs left for CG to air
Edited by AlwaysBeHappy - 11 years ago
123mitul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for the new thread. I saw a glimpse of Mayuri's mom. Debina was looking elegant in that elderly look.