|| Tum Bohot Sundar Ho Debina! || - AT #2 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Varnita.

^^ Thanku sooo Much for the WU Muni, I really really appreciate it. I now atleast have the track of the episodes that what is happening, Thanks to you β€οΈ otherwise I am left longing to watch the show 

OMG Mayuri's Mom sounds so funny πŸ€£ And awww, Poor Gomukh...i am really feeling pity for him πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜†

yaar,no need 2 thank.till m watching CG,i'll give WU ..coj m just enjoying this show..u kno..my elder bro's impressed by her double role+adore her eyes..
n m proud 4 her😳
Originally posted by GurruKiMona

yaar,no need 2 thank.till m watching CG,i'll give WU ..coj m just enjoying this show..u kno..my elder bro's impressed by her double role+adore her eyes..
n m proud 4 her😳

Aww Thanks Muni, You are a sweetheart πŸ€— What would I have done without you? πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I am glad that you became a regular member of CG and enjoying it too and I am even more glad that your elder brother is also liking DebinaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
The track sounds so interesting specially because there is too much debina in it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Todays Episode is hilarious...OMG Poor Gomukh, Macchi aunty is too much πŸ€£
@Janu
The Debina avis are Brilliant, Aishu is a true Rockstar πŸ‘
@varni oldie,its Machli aunty not macchi.. πŸ˜† matlab she's fish.. πŸ˜† what chidiya'a CV brings..really loving it. ❀️
Who is same as Machili Tagore?
Ya fially banner is updated.. i thought it was different 1??
Its not Machlii Tagore its Machlii Mthur??? what is machli full name?
Originally posted by AlwaysBeHappy

Its not Machlii Tagore its Machlii Mthur??? what is machli full name?

machli tagore..some1 tweeted d wrong name to debi di..as i watched dat epi..i kno.😳
another entertaining epi..
both son-in-laws ne sasuma ko manaya eksath sone k liye..den dey disguised lik ghost..dey were going to sasuma's room,wen gadha n mendak saw dem..gadha told to shout,wen mendak told dey were guest..so both of dem went kitchen to serve dem snacks.
den gomukh-gothak entered into sasuma's room,dey tried to frighten..
but in a few min,sasumas attacked on dem n bit dem wid a danda,
dey ran away frm d house..
all got up by der shouting,n found der came theif.
suddenly,mayuri said ki she's not finding gomukh..wont theif steal him..n jeth ji.
koel said-itna bura vi din nehi ayi choroki ki woh usse chodi kare..
aftr smtime,police came wid gomukh-gothak in ghost's disguise n tells he was looking 4 dat thief who disguise lik ghost n steals as ghost..gomukh-gothak started crying..babuji felt much ashamed..though dey wives wanted dem to rescue..den babuji said-see,unke mom k liye tum log ye sab kia..still dey want u to b save..just 4 dat ki u r der husband..den both bro said sorry..n quarreled saying whose fault..koels mom tried to leave..n machli mom vi chala jana chahti he..
precap-babuji is going to buaji's house..so tells gothak to take care of CG house..
n gothak got a 1months suspense letter..shocked.
Originally posted by GurruKiMona

machli tagore..some1 tweeted d wrong name to debi di..as i watched dat epi..i kno.😳

Even i watch so I was wondering suddenly machli surname was change..