|| Tum Bohot Sundar Ho Debina! || - AT #2 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
I thoroughly enjoyed Friday epi  was constantly laughing and my tears came out of my eyes..
I really enjoyed my weekend becoz of gurru performances and debii glimpse..
another fabulous epi..
1st,when sasumas trying to leave,gothak said sorry..den babuji told him his sasuma always praised of him in her village...gothak got suprised n felt more guilty..den babuji told gomukh his sasuma thought of his diet,n she never ate anything..so,both asked apologized 2 dem.they got happy n emotional..koel ki mom maf kar deta he,bt gothak couldnt handle her..den mayuri sighed him to show dance..den he started dancing..n sasuma came to correct him n forgave him..
all got happy.
in d morning,sab cricket match khelti he..there happened some wrong..n all laughed over it..
babuji ka paas billu bua ka call ata he n he had to leave..before going,he gave his responsibilities to gothak...
gothak trys to become babuji..he wears his dress n came to teach dem lesson..he took a book n a moral frm dat n said to gomukh to write in blackboard..when his writing finished,he only said it 2..n HARE OM bolkar khatam kar deta he..n every1 teased him dat HARE OM bolne se babuji nehi ban satta..
precap was same..gothak didnt wear tie,so he got a months suspend letter.
Edited by GurruKiMona - 11 years ago
Thanks for the Written Updates Muni, They are really helpful!!

Merry Christmas Everyone ðŸ¤—
One of the Debina Sig I made...janu's Gift ðŸ˜‰

One of the Mayuri Sig Janu Made for me ðŸ˜†

I am seriously Crazy over Mayuri's Expressions! ðŸ˜†
2days epi me mayuri's part kam tha..
gothak lost his tie in home..so koel asks gadha prashad to go n give him..Gadha went by a rickshaw,d rickshaw man got injured n gadha asked him to sit in the back of rickshaw n gives him tie to band d injured part. takes him in hospital..doctor takes tie frm dat rickshaw wala,gave it to nurse..nurse throws it outside n gadha lost it..
other side,gothak gets suspend letter just 4 not wearing tie..he gets angry..
gadha returns home n describes all about d incident..koel n gomukh get happy dat atleat he got sm humanity..
gothak comes angrily n slaps gadha prasad..also scolds him..den mayuri says jeth ji..n everything about d incident..
still he keeps angry n gives him an punishment ..dat he got 4m office..he suspended gadha 4 one month.

Originally posted by Varnita.

I am seriously Crazy over Mayuri's Expressions! ðŸ˜†

merry Xmas,even me too..super cute..mashallah..
Guys look at this: Someone posted n Gurru profile n IF:

I feel sad when I had found a comment said that she or he hates Drashti & Gurmeet because she or he didn't like MB & PV and. I really felt sad as any fan of DD & GC, but, what made feel bad is the fans' attack, they didn't understand that person doesn't hate DD or GC , he or she hates the 2 new characters as MB & Yash. All of us and other thousands know that DD & GC are not only the best popular Indians actors; they are also a very hard workers and specials. In fact and honestly I feel like many people that punar viviah is very boring and Gurmeet in this serial looks like lost his memory and even he tried to copy MAAN but not affected and don't tell me Gurmeet and Kratika are the best Jodi, no,no,no it's only a channel award , there is not chemistry it's nill, even in the interview GC & KS are acting, sometimes I feel sorry for Kratika, and YASH is disappointed role , only you give the producer and the director to use u as a handsome and always u must be shirtless. Drashti u r very strong as MB, but, no chemistry with Vivian, and all the time in all pictures we sow his fiance, let me know is she the leader of MB show!!!! u deserve to be with a big actor as Gurmeet or Aamer Khan.
Our princesses / Cinderella Drashti Dhami and our prince/ hero Gurmeet Choudhary I really love both of u, I swear of GOD in my heart u r better than bollywood actors, ur magic and flamed chemistry as MAAN & GEET will never be competed.
GC, I hope I will see the true magician MAAN in ur new Punjabi film and and bollywood films, and DD wish u to be always the STAR in the SKY no one can reach u.

WHAT THE! WHATS WRONG WITH THAT GUY?!