|| Tum Bohot Sundar Ho Debina! || - AT #2 - Page 38

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by SilverFairy

Why Is Debina's AT So Slow??

I guess because it's difficult to keep up with so many ATs. Once the Gurmina AT is open in Chat Clubs' forum, we can close this one. ๐Ÿ˜Š
janaki pls inform us when gurmina At is opened๐Ÿ˜Š
Yeah It Is Kind Of Hard.
But Not For Me. (:
Since I Love To Switch Forums.

@ Janaki Alright Please Tell Me When You Open AT.

• The Ram and Sita of Ramayan aka Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee reached Khajuraho to rekindle their romance. The couple is all set to pair up on stage to dance together on Nach Baliye 6.
    Taking some time out before wearing their dancing shoes for the show, Debina and Gurmeet flew to Khajuraho temples to get some inspiration from the historical temples.
    Turning romantic in the vicinity of Khajuraho, Gurmeet said, "We have been waiting to do this show since its first season. All this while either Debina or I was busy but this season it was like the universe was conspiring for this to happen to us. Nach Baliye ke liye poori kainat koshish mein jut gayi. We both have been very busy with work and now the rehearsals have been taking most of our time hence decided to take a short break."
    Check out how Debina and Gurmeet spent some quality time at the Khajuraho temples
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi, Read this new article..it is on television actors who re-entered the TV shows after their exit...Debina Bonerjee and Chidiya Ghar are mentioned..click the link..๐Ÿ˜Š

TV Actors Who Re-entered Their Shows